Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck posted:

Here’s my mom’s dog posing with my GMK poster that I was too lazy to hang up just then

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Punished Chuck posted:

Here’s my mom’s dog posing with my GMK poster that I was too lazy to hang up just then

Godzilla vs. Mom’s dog

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

currently in the middle of another Wire rewatch

i guess it'd been longer than i thought cos i thought Stringer lasted way longer than he did. i completely misplaced the events leading up to that

spoiled season 3 things just in case

i always thought it was rly funny how he just got completely played by everyone right before then, that guy just had the worst week of his life

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

currently in the middle of another Wire rewatch

i guess it'd been longer than i thought cos i thought Stringer lasted way longer than he did. i completely misplaced the events leading up to that

spoiled season 3 things just in case

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i always thought it was rly funny how he just got completely played by everyone right before then, that guy just had the worst week of his life

Hah yeah, that was a real rough week for him! I should really rewatch The Wire too, since it's so good. If only for moments like Omar's court appearance :D

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

what I really loved about that is how they both played each other in the end.. "it's like poetry, it rhymes.." -- George Lucas

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

godzilla: final war

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
the first slam dunk. pretty good. i was the only white boy in th e theater

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ted (2012)

better than i thought going in lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ted (2012)

on paper that movie sucks poo poo but I kinda like it lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ted (2012)

if anyone else wrote it, it could probably be epic

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

buffalo all day posted:

going to see Barbie Friday night then Oppenheimer on 70mm (non imax) Saturday morning…hype as hell. Bought the Oppenheimer tickets Monday night for a Saturday 10am show and the theater was already 3/4 full :pwn:

update: both movies were good, and worth seeing. Wish I had seen Opp in standard imax as I don’t think regular theaters know how to show film prints anymore - my 70mm print had giant lovely looking lines down the middle of the screen for the entire 3 hrs. Speaks to how good the movie was that I forgot about it for long stretches of time. Barbie was just funny as hell.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Saw Oppenheimer last night. Twas excellent, maaaaybe a top 3 Nolan flick though will need some time to let it sink in

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

Saw Haunted mansion (2023) yesterday... so many bad jokes and brand references, jesus.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oddtaxi rewatch. fuckin great show, amazing vibe

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Finally watched Kung Pow. That's a lotta nuts!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hard boiled

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
big lebowski. missin phillip seymour hoffman real bad T___T

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my love story rewatch. takeo ftw

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Fungah! posted:

my love story rewatch. takeo ftw

so good. i watched it not too long ago myself

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

mr. tonegawa

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh poo poo its live

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Nice work on the background

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

the stylesheet kicks rear end

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

big fan of the spoiler tags.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Very cool nicely done bbv

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lol the buttons

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

2001: a space odyssey. Looks incredibly good streaming on max via my OLED. Better looking than a lot of movies from the Last 10 years.
Had never seen it before but thoroughly enjoyed it. What a flex making the first 3 minutes completely black and forcing me to check that my computer was working.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
been rewatching venture bros. such a good show.

Punished Chuck posted:

that rules

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

buffalo all day posted:

2001: a space odyssey. Looks incredibly good streaming on max via my OLED. Better looking than a lot of movies from the Last 10 years.
Had never seen it before but thoroughly enjoyed it. What a flex making the first 3 minutes completely black and forcing me to check that my computer was working.

wait til you hear about the moon landing

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

wait til you hear about the moon landing

:pwn:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure (still the GOAT) and Big Top Pee-Wee (it had a goat)

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Oppenheimer was 3 hours of shot reverse shot talking scenes intercut with explosions and physics explanations you'd hear on big bang theory. Also i fell asleep for part of it. gently caress you christopher nolan

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Fargield posted:

Oppenheimer was 3 hours of shot reverse shot talking scenes intercut with explosions and physics explanations you'd hear on big bang theory. Also i fell asleep for part of it. gently caress you christopher nolan

:goofy:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Fargield posted:

Lol I need to watch it now

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fargield posted:

nolan's so bad at filming dialogue it's mind boggling

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Watched 65, that movie with adam driver and a kid and dinosaurs. It's got good effects, but is also goofy as hell and the script is nothing. You could replace every one of his lines in the movie with "now what?" and nothing would change lol

I give it 1 :baby: out of 5 :yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fargield posted:

skill issue

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

By the age of 10, I was already devouring Deren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Buffalo 66 on DVD