Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Anything else Robin?

L-E-S-T-E-R. RED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Thank you for your call

*clears throat* It's
"Thank ya for ya cawl!"

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
My favorite Joe Rogan moment on the Stern show was when he was sitting in the Jackie chair and they brought in a woman who had a one night stand with him. She told him live on air that she got pregnant and had an abortion after that hook up. I couldn’t believe they did that on Air. Joe handled it well but I have to assume he was pissed about it.

Howard also ragged on him multiple times about how he treated strippers when they went to the strips clubs with him in Vegas. It makes me think he either had it in for him or Joe had serious issues with woman at the time.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Anything else Robin?

I truly apologize for triggering an emotional response from you with a pic of Rogan. I hope you get well soon!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Joe Rogan sucks and if a channel is bashing him, then I at least support them in their endeavor :shrug:

100%

Two Kings posted:

My favorite Joe Rogan moment on the Stern show was when he was sitting in the Jackie chair and they brought in a woman who had a one night stand with him. She told him live on air that she got pregnant and had an abortion after that hook up. I couldn’t believe they did that on Air. Joe handled it well but I have to assume he was pissed about it.

Howard also ragged on him multiple times about how he treated strippers when they went to the strips clubs with him in Vegas. It makes me think he either had it in for him or Joe had serious issues with woman at the time.

This is a great breakdown for anyone who hasn't seen (massive trigger warning: 2lazy2try content, may feature Rogan in an emotionally misleading thumbnail that could leave you with the wrong impression) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDRWEY-ChC8

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

parthenocarpy posted:

This is a great breakdown for anyone who hasn't seen (massive trigger warning: 2lazy2try content, may feature Rogan in an emotionally misleading thumbnail that could leave you with the wrong impression) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDRWEY-ChC8

This ain't Hot Rod Magazine, pal

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Two Kings posted:

lol good thing Howard definitely doesn't have any issues with women of his own, no siree Bob.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

haljordan posted:

lol good thing Howard definitely doesn't have any issues with women of his own, no siree Bob.

He was out of his mind back then!

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
BLACK. TITS.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Listening to Howard for so many years taught me a lot about extreme narcissism.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Two Kings posted:

I know this is a long shot but hear me out: Gay rumors about Joe have been circulating for a long time. Howard does things like that because ultimately it doesn't out the person and they know there's nothing they can sue about but they don't want to out themselves. They did the same thing to Norm Macdonald in an interview a long time ago. Norm later in life admitted he was gay.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
richard lewis voice: GET HIM OFF THE PHOOOOOOONE

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lifespan posted:

Listening to Howard for so many years taught me a lot about extreme narcissism.

I imagine having an entire staff of people who are paid to agree with Howard at every turn (even when he contradicts something he said in the past) doesn't help matters much.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Odddzy posted:

Norm later in life admitted he was gay.

Uhhh source?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

He wasn't gay.

He was a deeply closeted gay man.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Brain Curry posted:

Uhhh source?

I hope they didn't believe the super obvious joke

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

MrMidnight posted:

I hope they didn't believe the super obvious joke

I kinda think they did lol

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
I can post one instance of norm hinting towards it until most of you come around and accept it.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

Odddzy posted:

I can post one instance of norm hinting towards it until most of you come around and accept it.

https://youtu.be/3CYE6H3uDFo ?

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Norm is a master of language who has said that to him art is about hiding the true message. He was such a master that he could hide the fact he was gay in plain sight. That video is a good primer but here is another example:

https://vimeo.com/134880697
He says it directly here at 6:07

I will post more vids if you still aren't convinced because he says it constantly in such oblique and funny ways. To him, truth is funnier than fiction.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Hickory Dickory Dock
I saw Norm MacDonald
And he sucked my cock
Awoooooo

I also sucked off Hillbilly Jim, cos he was a real man of the people

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
I heard his wife was a real old battleaxe!

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Odddzy posted:

Norm is a master of language who has said that to him art is about hiding the true message. He was such a master that he could hide the fact he was gay in plain sight. That video is a good primer but here is another example:

https://vimeo.com/134880697
He says it directly here at 6:07

I will post more vids if you still aren't convinced because he says it constantly in such oblique and funny ways. To him, truth is funnier than fiction.

Thanks for calling Eric. Take care little buddy.

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

(In the voice of Tracy the Intern Wrangler)

"gently caress you!"

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

That old drop of the guy saying "I'm gay, I'm a homo, I like guyyyyyys!" was actually Norm coming out to George Takei. Its where Artie got the idea for the prank. Most people don't realize it's real because Norm is a master of language.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

gilbert gottfreid raped and killed a girl in 1993

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.

beep by grandpa posted:

gilbert gottfreid raped and killed a girl in 1993

I thought that was Bob Saget.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
HEY BINDI

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Can I taste yo juice?

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
Jared ate your father.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
I'm sure you guys remember Ralph saying on air during norms interview how Norm is gay because he had his hand on Ralph's leg all night when they hung out. He didn't deny he did it, he just said he did it to "check if Ralph was gay".

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Norm banged Roseanne while her husband was mowing the lawn.

I mean sure, "ew Roseanne"... But if you think about it, being able to bang her requires a man that REALLY enjoys women.

So he's officially bi in my book

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

DangerDummy! posted:

That old drop of the guy saying "I'm gay, I'm a homo, I like guyyyyyys!" was actually Norm coming out to George Takei. Its where Artie got the idea for the prank. Most people don't realize it's real because Norm is a master of language.

I dunno if you’re being funny. It’s from the movie In & Out. Along with the “exCUUUUSE MEEEE?!” drop they play when a black person is on the phone.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Two Kings posted:

I thought that was Bob Saget.

No, he (Bob Saget)did it in 1991.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Evil Agita posted:

Norm banged Roseanne while her husband was mowing the lawn.

I mean sure, "ew Roseanne"... But if you think about it, being able to bang her requires a man that REALLY enjoys women.

So he's officially bi in my book

Where did you hear that story? He might've been bi for sure, he was married to a child therapist for a while during his SNL years. I've heard Adam Carolla say he had a story of norm butt-loving a friends wife while the guy was mowing the lawn on his show once but it sounds so strange.

Dunno if you guys have heard of his album ridiculous? He has this song in it where a man named Tex Hooper comes back from retirement to make a country album (norm loved country) except he turns out to be out of the closet in his old age. It's one of the funniest things on the album
https://youtu.be/foI_vAw2wxk
The first thing to note is when the producer on the bit asks him about his wife and he says he isn't with her anymore and gets asked if he had a new song about her and he says he wrote a song called "I've stopped living a lie".

The other thing to note is that norm, when he gives his name in the registry of a hotel, calls himself Tex Hooper.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Pee-Wee Herman's note...I need to write one Robin

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

peewee's note house

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

beep by grandpa posted:

peewee's note house

It's really distressing when I learn about celebrity deaths through this thread.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I bet this thread has had more posts since January than Howard has done shows in the last like 3-4 years.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

How many live shows does Howard do in a year? Is it a contractually mandated number?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Live in studio ? 0 afaict