Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

holtemon posted:

Hell yeah I wanna be the X BRAND MANAGER

Go search the internet! Sue anyone who uses the letter without licensing fees or portraits it in a negative context!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

kazil posted:

:rip: anyone hired to be head of Brand Safety at X corp

legal demands and law enforcement - need department to deal with the cops when we do illegal poo poo like that glowing X

election integrity - need another department for all the election poo poo we want to screw with

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

.random posted:

I’ve been very supportive of Mr. Musk but his latest app description of “Blaze Your Glory” has taken things too far.

Like many of you, I was confused as to the meaning at first, so I did the rational thing. Taking every other letter of each word starting with the first, we find that it says BAEYUGOY, which is clearly intended to be read as “bae, y u go? Y?”

Naturally, this sounded like a targeted message to Grimes, so I was extra confused when I took every remaining letter and found them to yield LZORLR, which can be anagrammed into ROLLRZ. A quick google search shows that ROLLRZ is an alt-right rollerblading gang whose motto is “Roller Glory”… boy, that sounds a lot like Blaze Your Glory, doesn’t it? but that’s not even the most interesting part. ROLLRZ recently moved their social media presence to Bluesky after a very public feud between the gang leader and their social media coordinator, Brian Allen Everett. Everett quit over the disagreement. Brian. Allen. Everett. BAE. The coded message isn’t even about Grimes at all, but another example of Elon “subtly” disguising his right wing messages right under our noses.

Between this and the Lucre business, I’m getting close to thinking about putting an 18 hour daily limit on my usage of X which will really start to show up in those user seconds metrics unless he walks back the app description.

So few understand this

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the x is dead baby

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Good lord not every single thing that happens in the entire world revolves around America you insufferable shits.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they're gonna reinstall the sign tilted up at a 70 degree angle so it lights up the clouds like a bat symbol aren't they

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Bad Purchase posted:

they're gonna reinstall the sign tilted up at a 70 degree angle so it lights up the clouds like a bat symbol aren't they

The Shat Signal.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

kazil posted:

Those deck chairs look much better now, thank you Linda

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

Of COURSE he's a White Genocide Believer

Of course

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

Whoever it was that said, "Elon is gonna do a bunch of dumb poo poo and then be forced to walk it back to the way it was," I would like to thank you with this cordial lmao

Ahhhh yes the good ol' Rhodesian candidate, I remember this one.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

you know what i honestly hate about him more then anything else including many more deserving reasons is how loving unfunny he is. like all his humor is loving dumbshit bad surface level sex jokes or references to the worst jokes on a show. like its not even channer humor because at least some of that can be twistedl funny sometimes, this shits just "hurr i 69nd myself into a pickle, i am pickle rick". like gently caress man watch other poo poo. I am a loser who likes loving all kinds of dumb poo poo and i can think of funnier lines. BE MORE FUNNY.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Won't somebody please think of the white people in South Africa, the most historically blameless and innocent of all the various different kinds of white people

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

Of COURSE he's a White Genocide Believer

Of course

This isnt even close to the first time he's openly talked about birth rates etc

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Gosh whatever could have happened in South Africa to upset people, I wonder.

Obligatory “I’ve Never Met A Nice South African” mention.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

you know what i honestly hate about him more then anything else including many more deserving reasons is how loving unfunny he is. like all his humor is loving dumbshit bad surface level sex jokes or references to the worst jokes on a show. like its not even channer humor because at least some of that can be twistedl funny sometimes, this shits just "hurr i 69nd myself into a pickle, i am pickle rick". like gently caress man watch other poo poo. I am a loser who likes loving all kinds of dumb poo poo and i can think of funnier lines. BE MORE FUNNY.

His humor is all about taking funny stuff he sees online and recreating the joke but with him as the focus.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Froghammer posted:

Won't somebody please think of the white people in South Africa, the most historically blameless and innocent of all the various different kinds of white people

Getting dangerously close to a probe here

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

kazil posted:

fuckin :lol:

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Jet Jaguar posted:

Gosh whatever could have happened in South Africa to upset people, I wonder.

Obligatory “I’ve Never Met A Nice South African” mention.

Pretty sure I met a nice one in Thailand around ten years ago, but he may just have been a Kiwi doing a really convincing accent.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens

At least some really funny poo poo came out of this particular disaster

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Dapper_Swindler posted:

you know what i honestly hate about him more then anything else including many more deserving reasons is how loving unfunny he is.

My sense of humor is incredibly cringey and even I find him cringey. Like, his sense of humor is on-par with a 14-year-old who just learned about sex stuff.

I'm not even above a 69 joke, but he manages to turn them into a loving travesty. Like instead of just saying "nice" he's all DAE 69 LOL! S3XY! Get it, I'm talking about sex stuff!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

kazil posted:

His humor is all about taking funny stuff he sees online and recreating the joke but with him as the focus.

i mean so do i. dudes loving ready player one as a person but like somehow more shallow. idk why it upsets me so much.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Lol muskie is a bitch who folds at the slightest actual pushback.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

ryde posted:

My sense of humor is incredibly cringey and even I find him cringey. Like, his sense of humor is on-par with a 14-year-old who just learned about sex stuff.

mine is just overly dark and mean mixed with weird clever poo poo and rambling, like homestarruner meets jim norton. he sucks because he thinks he is funny and clever and he doesnt have the capacity to ever realize he isnt.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

his problem is that even if he thinks of (steals) a joke with a funny premise, he cannot deliver it. he always has to explain it or add some statement to the joke that undermines it.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
I guess what I'm saying is that he evokes the same feelings that I get when I overhear my elementary school kids joking with their friends in the back of my car as I'm driving them to their summer camp. I mean, obviously elementary school kids aren't making sex jokes but its the general same feeling.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

but what if he were to carry a sink into the headquarters of the company he just bought :master:

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

If he sees my photoshop he's gonna steal it and X it out as his own with 🤣🤣🤣 as his only contribution

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Grade school children at least make each other laugh, I refuse to believe anyone actually finds Elon's jokes funny. Even Elon himself never has faith in any of his stuff.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
No no you see, Elon is a comedic genius. He tells the same joke over and over and it's just hysterical

You have to see it in person though to truly understand his genius

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens

ryde posted:

I'm not even above a 69 joke, but he manages to turn them into a loving travesty. Like instead of just saying "nice" he's all DAE 69 LOL! S3XY! Get it, I'm talking about sex stuff!

He doesn't actually make jokes. He just says "69" and thinks that alone is the funny part, it's contextless catchphrases at best. Something like "that's what she said" can actually be funny when done at the exact right moment in the right context , Elon's takeaway would be that it's just that line that's funny. He wouldn't know funny if it was a giant strobing X on top of a building

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

ryde posted:

I guess what I'm saying is that he evokes the same feelings that I get when I overhear my elementary school kids joking with their friends in the back of my car as I'm driving them to their summer camp. I mean, obviously elementary school kids aren't making sex jokes but its the general same feeling.

That fits, since Elon never mentally grew beyond 5th or 6th grade age.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Steadiman posted:

He doesn't actually make jokes. He just says "69" and thinks that alone is the funny part, it's contextless catchphrases at best. Something like "that's what she said" can actually be funny when done at the exact right moment in the right context , Elon's takeaway would be that it's just that line that's funny. He wouldn't know funny if it was a giant strobing X on top of a building

So it's Bazinga?

Him being a fan of the Big Bang Theory checks out

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Shocking video shows South Africa’s black party singing “kill the Boer (Whites), kill the White farmer”

This is all downstream from the rotten secular religion of wokeness and CRT plaguing America today.

You have been warned.

WATCH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtuYWlh6fJ4

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Steadiman posted:

lol you mean like this?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

kazil posted:

lol you mean like this?

I genuinely can't imagine being so unable to understand the world around you. I'd almost feel bad if it weren't for the fact he's a loving nazi.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
He's like a kid who says "your mom" to random stuff and giggling every time as everyone else just sighs or patronizes them.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

He's epic levels of based and his meme game is on point

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Steadiman posted:

He doesn't actually make jokes. He just says "69" and thinks that alone is the funny part, it's contextless catchphrases at best. Something like "that's what she said" can actually be funny when done at the exact right moment in the right context , Elon's takeaway would be that it's just that line that's funny.

It's 100% this - the richest man in the world uses stolen pop culture references as his entire lovely personality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens

kazil posted:

lol you mean like this?

well poo poo... I mean...goddamn