Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

bird with big dick posted:

Which is the best cheese for sex

fromunda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

EZ cheese - I'm not looking to date anybody right now

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Tunicate posted:

Zenni hosed up ny prescription and refused to give a full refund, i had to burn bridges with them and involve my cc company.

That's a lot of work to get $24 back.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Bad news, my local Costco has stopped making chicken wings in the food court.

I was all jazzed up to order a bucket and load em up with this chipotle habanero hot sauce. :(

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Tried the roast beef sandwich… it’s… fine. You need to stack all the filling on one half to get the bread-to-filling ratio respectable. Still for :10bux: it feels like a ripoff when I consider I could have had a hot dog + soda, and pizza, and still had plenty left over.

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
Echoing thoughts on the roast beef sandwich. It was pretty decent tasting but needs to be cheaper. Or at least come with a drink (with refill).

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Chinatown posted:

brie is boring. get something goonier

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

poor costco food court. doomed to this undeath. bound to a world it’s long left behind by the $1.50 1/4 lb PLUS ALL BEEF HOT DOG AND 22oz SODA (With Refill)

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Dick Fontaine posted:

$1.50 1/4 lb PLUS ALL BEEF HOT DOG AND 22oz SODA (With Refill)

:eyepop:

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

we just started the roast beef sandwich at my warehouse and so far everyone who has ordered it has tried to ordered it with customizations like no onions or no tomatoes. and yeah, the price seems really high for a sandwhich. almost the same as a whole pizza, it's ridiculous.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Costco, introduces new food options every month. None ever can compete with $1.50 wiener.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
pizza competes fine

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
yeah, bring back the combo slice, cowards!!

oh yeah, also strawberry soft serve when.

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

I saw strawberry soft serve in the Seattle 'co as of a few weeks ago

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

numberoneposter posted:

Bad news, my local Costco has stopped making chicken wings in the food court.

I was all jazzed up to order a bucket and load em up with this chipotle habanero hot sauce. :(

I'm extremely jealous that you even had wings in the first place. My local's foodcourt never has anything beyond the absolute minimum that everywhere else has (which is still fantastic)

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

chocolate sundae piled high.

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

binge crotching posted:

The Kirkland bratwurst are perfectly satisfactory for grilling all summer long. I'll need a new grill next year though, this one is falling apart after being left out to rust over the winter.

I'm gonna be a broken record and again suggest trying the Instant Pot beer-steamed brats. Fast, fine, 100% Costco supplied.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
My location does wings at the rotisserie counter. They look really good but I haven't tried em yet

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
til Costco doesn't pay the people handing out free samples they hiring a staffing company to run the whole thing, it's just a bunch of low paid hourly employees who get no benefits from working inside a costco.

oh and they're replacing them all with automated machines

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

pentyne posted:

til Costco doesn't pay the people handing out free samples they hiring a staffing company to run the whole thing, it's just a bunch of low paid hourly employees who get no benefits from working inside a costco.

I never had the mettle to engage with the sample peeps; hate the idea of being just another gluttonous rear end in a top hat parking his cart in the way. "Oh this is good! How much are these? Okay, thanks, maybe next time, we're just here for the things on our list, you know how it is. Huhuhuh!" Put a pen deep into my neck if I ever become that person

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Hammu-rob-i posted:

I never had the mettle to engage with the sample peeps; hate the idea of being just another gluttonous rear end in a top hat parking his cart in the way. "Oh this is good! How much are these? Okay, thanks, maybe next time, we're just here for the things on our list. Huhuhuh!" Put a pen deep into my neck if I ever become that person

It's such a battle of wills for me. It's a real person talking but also I didn't ask for them to sell at me, they're doing it against my wishes. Still I am a person and at least act kind to them... I just hate becoming the actor and being polite. Just don't do the whole thing. Don't tell me more than one sentence about the product or talk when I'm moving away!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I want a Costco free sample machine that drops a Totino’s pizza roll into my mouth when I press a button like I’m a loving hamster.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
RIP to your mouth skin as flaming Totinos lava coats your palette.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

I want a Costco free sample machine that drops a Totino’s pizza roll into my mouth when I press a button like I’m a loving hamster.

The tech isn't quite there yet - the ranch depositor fires at the same and the aim lands the tsp-worth on your chin

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

pentyne posted:

will they program the machines to be visibly perturbed by me looming over them while they bake another round of lil smokies

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
this would explain why the free sample employees always seemed so surly

well that and me stuffing an entire tray of red velvet cupcakes into my mouth

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

pentyne posted:

huh
interesting and explains a lot

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

When did Costco start doing photo ID cards? The cashier hassled me about my non-photo one today.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Fitzy Fitz posted:

When did Costco start doing photo ID cards? The cashier hassled me about my non-photo one today.

My first Costco card was ten years ago and was supposed to have a photo, though I never got one.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I have literally never tried a sample at Costco and never will. I am, however, unfailingly polite to the old ladies giving them out. Last time I went they were sampling out the salmon patties and that is a big mistake. My wife likes them but I refuse to buy them most times because they smell RANK. You know you've hosed up if you're trying to cook a product at home that smells bad throughout a Costco warehouse

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Soul Dentist posted:

I have literally never tried a sample at Costco and never will. I am, however, unfailingly polite to the old ladies giving them out. Last time I went they were sampling out the salmon patties and that is a big mistake. My wife likes them but I refuse to buy them most times because they smell RANK. You know you've hosed up if you're trying to cook a product at home that smells bad throughout a Costco warehouse

Are you talking about the frozen ones? Those rule.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Literally as long as I can remember.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

IOwnCalculus posted:

Literally as long as I can remember.

My mom had one when I was like 8.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Yeah apparently they've been doing it forever but I've been asked to show my ID a few times because my pic isn't on mine.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

I'm gonna be a broken record and again suggest trying the Instant Pot beer-steamed brats. Fast, fine, 100% Costco supplied.

But one of the main reasons to grill them outside is to keep the smell and heat of the cooking out of the house in the summer. It's like salmon, I would never ever broil it in the oven when I can grill it outside and not stink up the house.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Well part of beer boiled brats, for me, is the process.

I sliced up onions and garlic and other poo poo and use just enough beer to cover the brats. When they're ready to go out on the grill, I blast the heat to reduce the beer/onion mixture so you can slop it on top when they're done grilling.

You are grilling the brats after they're done simmering (steaming?) Skinny, right?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Huh. When I got my membership half a year ago they never mentioned photos. Then when I upgraded it and got a new card they didn't mention it. None of the cashiers ever mentioned it before. Wtf

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Huh. When I got my membership half a year ago they never mentioned photos. Then when I upgraded it and got a new card they didn't mention it. None of the cashiers ever mentioned it before. Wtf

Is your costco spelled "sam's club"?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I joined when it was a tent outside the almost finished building so they never mentioned it either. I just show my ID and move along.

There's an empty spot on both my membership and credit card where I'm guessing my photo should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i dont show id to anyone ever at costco and never have any problems