Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/claudiopoy/status/1685988462166781952?t=S2nRB_8mN8DM8fddQS3NLQ&s=19

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Board games? The only entertainment my family had was spitting at an empty wall, and on Christmas we were allowed to put up a picture of a donkey on it. I couldn't speak until I was 29 but now I hold five PhDs, have a chiselled jaw line, and can lift a reasonably sized watermelon with the power of my mind and a simple pulley system.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
oooh, lookat mr momeybags here, we didn't even have a wall to spit at when i grew up, we had to eke out a miserable existence in a hole in the ground that was regularly flooded with contaminated water from a nearby poison bog and now i have eight nobel prizes, three world powerlifting records and a harem of supermodels

taters
Jun 13, 2005

Cerebral Bore posted:

the most american lawsuit possible

https://www.fox13news.com/news/couple-sues-mcdonalds-over-paying-for-cheese

It was dismissed though. Not mentioned in this article is the couple were already quite wealthy.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/NickFromTokyo/status/1686397390931230720?s=20

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mobile:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

burnt garlic and maple syrup yummers

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

bitches we were firing up photoshop on day one.

https://twitter.com/bobby/status/1686344680970018817?s=20

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

ok at this point i have to protest, what the gently caress did that poor salmon do to deserve this?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

All Gordan Chang articles:

No Money, No Nukes: Time to Bankrupt China's Regime, Gatestone, April 10, 2023

China's 'Debt Bomb' Is Going Off Under Xi Jinping, Newsweek, February 8, 2022

Watch Out: China Cannot Feed Itself, Newsweek, March 15, 2021

China Is Flailing in a Post-Coronavirus World, Hoover Institution: Strategika, April 23, 2020

China's Debt Debacle, NationalInterest.org, July 22, 2019

Why China Will Lose a Trade War With Trump, The Daily Beast, March 26, 2018

This '301' Torpedo Is About to Sink the S.S. China, Forbes.com, August 20, 2017

China's Economy Is Past the Point of No Return, NationalInterest.org, May 10, 2016

2015: The Year China Goes Broke? NationalInterest.org, September 1, 2015

China Property Collapse Has Begun, Forbes.com, April 13, 2014

Jobless Growth in China? Employment Stats Say Recession Has Already Started, Forbes.com, November 10, 2013

China's Zero-Growth Economy, Forbes.com, March 11, 2012

The Coming Collapse of China: 2012 Edition, ForeignPolicy.com , December 29, 2011

China's Coming Property Bust, Forbes.com, August 12, 2010

Recovery in China? Not So Fast, Forbes.com, June 26, 2009

China's Economy: Heading Down Fast, Hudson Institute New York, November 5, 2008

Halfway to China's Collapse, Far Eastern Economic Review, June, 2006

Collapse Perhaps? The Stability of the Modern Chinese State, delivered at Columbia University, April 8, 2004

Banking Crisis Imperils China, International Herald Tribune, June 19, 2003

The Collapse of China, Act I, Jamestown Foundation China Brief, January 31, 2002

Shanghai Shakes, China Stumbles, Jamestown Foundation China Brief, December 20, 2001

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Cerebral Bore posted:

ok at this point i have to protest, what the gently caress did that poor salmon do to deserve this?

what, don't you love salmon thats been cooked so thoroughly that it starts turning gray inside?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
its not the worst recipe but lmao at broiling fish to temperature

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

It's always cute when other countries try to appeal to american's sense of humanity and decency.

You're laughing. Three thousand americans killed in a terrorist attack and you're laughing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thank God that wasn't the end of Cooking Comically

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KiAZ5XJEH0

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

“Huh, maybe I should look at why I have to constantly and repeatedly tell up and coming members of my political ideology over and over to not spout racial slurs and make white nationalist rants? Nah I’m sure it’s just a coincidence”

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

death to webtoons

but it doesnt really fit with the rest: https://www.webtoons.com/en/popular

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Al! posted:

i keep mine forced open with a penny
penny'll start a fire

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

no bad person has every had a mustache like that

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/dyingscribe/status/1686482081189109770

I hope it's true

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

DM me if you look like the last pic

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

The animeification of the american male is going ahead of schedule. Anime convention attendance has skyrocketed while sportsball loses followers day by day. You cannot stop us. Soon you will all know what it means to become one with the Anime. As for me, I have already been saved.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mobile:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

people asked him if he went to culinary school????

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he did

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

im not gonna read it myself so i believe you

speng31b
May 8, 2010

????

quote:

That would be me. I’m Tyler, the owner/operator/author of this odd little corner of the internet called Cooking Comically. I come up with the recipes, cook them, photograph them, draw on them, eat them and share them. Not necessarily in that order. I have never nor will ever claim to be a chef. I have no formal training in the culinary arts. I’m just a guy who likes to cook and eat and also just happens to draw comics, take pictures. I also like to think that recipes should be more representative of how fun cooking can actually be instead of just a block of text.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he's just being modest

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

i dont know what to believe anymore

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
time to close the thread then

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Koishi Komeiji posted:

The animeification of the american male is going ahead of schedule. Anime convention attendance has skyrocketed while sportsball loses followers day by day. You cannot stop us. Soon you will all know what it means to become one with the Anime. As for me, I have already been saved.

Give me 20 years and I'll eliminate men as a gender. 50 years and I'll have new forms of gayness and genders unknown to the present world. 100 years my colony ships will be heading for the stars to search for aliens to turn gay.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

how exactly do you expect to staff colony ships when you've had no men to sire children for 80 years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

The Voice of Labor posted:

how exactly do you expect to staff colony ships when you've had no men to sire children for 80 years?

Significantly easier than if the men were still around imo