Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
chuds sneezing going "achudoo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

guy from the trump thread who isn't a complete dullard

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

impossible

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Poster who thinks being polite is identity politics

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
guy sent back in time to the year 2000 to observe and lightly mingle with people in the past without revealing major future political events but is still allowed to cryptically giggle like a maniac whenever someone mentions Donald Trump.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Guy who refuses to watch Minority Report because it's probably too woke

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
metal gay solid

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I wanna do an Y tu mamá también with my friend and I, and the Lieutenant Governor of Delaware.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

person who believes the importance of rules. not simply of having and enforcing rules, but of building rules that are clear, concise, and actionable. that the letter and spirit of the rules should complement each other, and when rules are well constructed, it should feel natural. rules should let you be normal and free, and your mask can be off forever. that posting is freed by its constraints, not tethered.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Getting Angry in Cars — An American Past Time: A Film by Ken Burns

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

speng31b posted:

person who believes the importance of rules. not simply of having and enforcing rules, but of building rules that are clear, concise, and actionable. that the letter and spirit of the rules should complement each other, and when rules are well constructed, it should feel natural. rules should let you be normal and free, and your mask can be off forever. that posting is freed by its constraints, not tethered.

Koos Group

speng31b
May 8, 2010

you dont understand

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

caillou politics

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Anti-second-hand books crusader

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Nichael posted:

I wanna do an Y tu mamá también with my friend and I, and the Lieutenant Governor of Delaware.

I get it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Well yeah our lt gov rocks

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
ok now I don't get it

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

speng31b posted:

settle down shang yang

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Door to door salesman

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Senator Dr Roboto

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
US communist who isn't just larping

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Computer engineer who isn't a class traitor

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

Computer engineer who isn't a class traitor

#N/A

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Nichael posted:

Nichael posted:

Well yeah our lt gov rocks

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

running a lady for a deleware's senate seat and having dudes sexually harass her on a web 1.0 forum :D

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Thai guy voting for Trump

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

running a lady for a deleware's senate seat and having dudes sexually harass her on a web 1.0 forum :D

drat that's epic

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

running a lady for a deleware's senate seat with the sole purpose of having dudes sexually harass her on a web 1.0 forum :D

get it right, you're a better poster than that

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

:elon:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Doing a whole genocide but ironically

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Why disengaging from narcissistic relationships is ableist, 1/212

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Why disengaging from narcissistic relationships is ableist, 1/212

this absolutely exists

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
How to deal with a partner setting abusive boundaries such as "breaking up" or "restraining orders"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

guy from delaware making inside jokes about delaware

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

guy from delaware posting about how he wanted to be the vegeta to chris coon's piccolo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

guy from delaware from dover

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

guy from delaware whos a canvasser for the democratic party of delaware

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

guy going to the no loads bar cumdump event at delaware senator chris coon's house

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
I thought he was hoping they got cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i get those references