Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
*record scratch*

https://twitter.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1686436298469363717?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

mobby_6kl posted:

Plus he'd then need to actually live in russia

E:

Let him keep it

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

The Belarusian ambassador to Poland was called in by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs due to an airspace breach earlier today by two Belarusian helicopters over the Białowieża forrest. The choppers were flying low enough to not come up on Polish radars but the airspace breach was significant enough that it was noticed both by civilians living close to the border and Polish troops stationed along the border fence.

The Belarusian exercises were scheduled ahead and the Polish authorities were notified, minus the border excursion, natch.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Smash that button

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

steinrokkan posted:

Smash that button

I dunno, russia crosses into space it shouldn't all the time and nothing comes of it, I doubt anything will happen unless they go really deep or shot something.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Grey Cat posted:

I dunno, russia crosses into space it shouldn't all the time and nothing comes of it, I doubt anything will happen unless they go really deep or shot something.

Besides, have a heart, they're navigating with a Garmin Etrex Basic clone that doesn't work properly, paper maps from 1968, and pilotage having never seen the area before

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Considering how well demarcated the current PL/BY border is in that location, it’s either a provocation or a sign of extreme incompetence from the pilots.

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

Mokotow posted:

Considering how well demarcated the current PL/BY border is in that location, it’s either a provocation or a sign of extreme incompetence from the pilots.

I'm sorry, it's my first day as a helicopter pilot. I also didn't know there was a war on

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Grey Cat posted:

I know they won't do poo poo but

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I mean, from a logical standpoint it has to be an accident or incompetence- considering how unpopular Lukashenko is, and how much trouble Russia is having invading Ukraine (to say the least), the idea that Russia and Belarus (or more hilariously, Belarus alone) could invade loving Poland would be the height of idiocy.

However, that's what I also thought about Russia invading Ukraine and look where we are now, so for all I know whoever's in charge of the simulation has decided to switch countries over to Belarus and try another hardmode playthrough.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Lmao

https://twitter.com/front_ukrainian/status/1686382087379820550?t=EIpNCm7Q57NyMwcUeLVfyg&s=19

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
surprised they didn't give it to russia

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
this erosion of the US constitution will not stand

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i suppose that's one way to make sure the guns leave for good

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Keep it up, maybe we can half demilitarize the gun nuts and the gangs if this keeps up

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Ukraine hit more ships

https://twitter.com/ArturRehi/status/1686444317148069894?t=3bLbXdFtDu-oPXLjt1-YNA&s=19

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1686426841366614043?t=gJQTzgLjjH284ClYVT_Taw&s=19

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

tankies getting mad when leaked photo of a ukrainian officer pointing a .25 ACP revolver with evidence tag still on it at a Donbass Vietcong

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

tankies getting mad when leaked photo of a ukrainian officer pointing a .25 ACP revolver with evidence tag still on it at a Donbass Vietcong

Those drat nafos started all this with the Gulf of Bonkin incident

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe

"Tovarish we've successfully repelled the attacks!"

"So.. no survivors then?"

"...Da.. we're sinking.."

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

HonorableTB posted:

:laffo:

Gejnor posted:

"Tovarish we've successfully repelled the attacks!"

"So.. no survivors then?"

"...Da.. we're sinking.."

you can't claim the attack hasn't ended. checkmate :smug:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1686444317148069894.html

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
All enemy missiles have suffered catastrophic explosions.

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

The United States is sending the largest military aid package yet to Ukraine, after a brief donation drive among the civilian population of Miami

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

steinrokkan posted:

All enemy missiles have suffered catastrophic explosions.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/460673146451161088?s=20

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Philonius posted:

The United States is sending the largest military aid package yet to Ukraine, after a brief donation drive among the civilian population of Miami

Guns for Taylor Swift tickets and you could buy every Ukrainian a tomahawk

zone
Dec 6, 2016

HonorableTB posted:

:lmao:

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Just Another Lurker posted:

Doing :byetankie: :byetankie: :byetankie: a lot apparently triggered someone with cash to spare. :iiam:

Murdering capitalism by… checks notes… helping Jeffrey's bank account.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

like it's legitimately possible some of these wagnerites are so unknown to the modern world and the west given growing up in basically 17th century backwaters they might think the idea of "raid polish supply lines" has a chance
just get in and get out it'll be easy
i'm becoming more convinced by the day that the war was a conspiracy to liquidate the military aged males to ensure a revolt is impossible tbh

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

SRQ posted:

i'm becoming more convinced by the day that the war was a conspiracy to liquidate the military aged males to ensure a revolt is impossible tbh

counterpoint: they could have just done that while continuing to sell Europe gas

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

tiaz posted:

counterpoint: they could have just done that while continuing to sell Europe gas

Do it in Central Asia and watch all of Europe give no fucks while tut tutting anyone who tries to help

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

limaCAT posted:

Murdering capitalism by… checks notes… helping Jeffrey's bank account.

The av buyer is going full smut busters on this thread

McCoyPauley
Aug 29, 2021

SRQ posted:

Nice guy Putin helping Xi solve the hosed male to female ratio in China by causing the reverse in Russia.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not on Xitter anymore so I missed it but apparently our old moron friend Michael Tracey came up with this gem a few days ago lol

Yes I wonder what he has to say about this war, must be very insightful

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

mobby_6kl posted:

I'm not on Xitter anymore so I missed it but apparently our old moron friend Michael Tracey came up with this gem a few days ago lol

Where did he even get this info lol like what is he saying the Americans continued the Holocaust then went on to... Support Israel and conduct the Nuremberg trials?

Like what is he saying? America was hanging Nazi war criminals and also burning Jews at the same time?

Then again hea a self proclaimed planet quake troll just trying to rile people up so why even post his garbage tbh

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

mobby_6kl posted:

What the loving hell.

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI
Didn't know there's an "extra holocaust" version of holocaust denialism. Like a guy who doesn't believe in the moon landing cause actually we went to mars instead.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

What the loving hell.

He's trying to court the ur-chud, the finest distillation of lunacy and broken brained thinking.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Alan Smithee posted:

Guns for Taylor Swift tickets and you could buy every Ukrainian a tomahawk

For Taylor Swift tickets I'll loving tomahawk Putin myself.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Mtracey is such a loving idiot he could fall into a barrel of titties and come out suckin his thumb

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Where did he even get this info lol like what is he saying the Americans continued the Holocaust then went on to... Support Israel and conduct the Nuremberg trials?

Like what is he saying? America was hanging Nazi war criminals and also burning Jews at the same time?

Then again hea a self proclaimed planet quake troll just trying to rile people up so why even post his garbage tbh

having heard this load of nonsense before it's just that they let the jews go but piled in all of THEIR undesireables into auschwitz and dachau.

precisely who these undesireables are changes based on who is telling the story and what their goal is. sometimes they say it's gay people, sometimes they say it's the poors, sometimes they say it was german PoWs, blah blah.

naturally there are reams upon reams upon reams of primary paper sources, both writing and photographic, to contradict this entire class of outrageous lie but it doesn't stop outrageaholic idiots like tracey from spewing it for another millisecond of sweet, sweet attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

mobby_6kl posted:

Looking at his followup responses, he's talking about Americans and Soviets repurposing Holocaust prison camps to hold German soldiers and facilitate population transfers of ethnic Germans. I respect Tracey's dedication to making posts that piss off nearly everyone on both sides of an argument