Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

That time a gay law student went to a Q and A with Scalia, cited his Lawrence dissent where he said sodomy was a public interest, and asked if he sodomizes his wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

RandolphCarter posted:

anyone have that video of h bush holding up a baseball with the triumphant music behind it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9qzU078Tdg

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

thank you very much

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

not anything specific but just Ron DeSantis in general is some funny politics poo poo. everyone hates him, even the far right.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mind_Taker posted:

not anything specific but just Ron DeSantis in general is some funny politics poo poo. everyone hates him, even the far right.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Zerg Mans posted:

That time a gay law student went to a Q and A with Scalia, cited his Lawrence dissent where he said sodomy was a public interest, and asked if he sodomizes his wife.

all sex without the intent of procreation is sodomy, so yes

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Mind_Taker posted:

his campaign is hurriedly trying to rebrand after he hired a bunch of actual Nazis to make content and they produced videos of lines of goose-stepping soldiers saluting him while a giant sonnenrad encircled his head like a halo, which did not go over well with fundraisers

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Which is weird because we learned recently the big fundraisers are huge admirers of Nazi memorabilia.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔
does anyone remember the right wing website with phrenology? what was that called?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Animal-Mother posted:

Which is weird because we learned recently the big fundraisers are huge admirers of Nazi memorabilia.

nothing wrong with that, everybody loves a little nazi memorabilia and maybe some hitler books

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Blackula Vs. Tarantula posted:

does anyone remember the right wing website with phrenology? what was that called?

/pol/

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

no there was a website with columnists and everything, i just remember from a while back some right wing person would tweet something especiialy unhinged and people would reply pointing out they were a writer for the phrenology website. Phrenology wasn't the main thing the website did or anything, and they called it physiognomy, but any phrenology is going to taint a website pretty badly.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I think it had a q or a z in the name

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Was it quillette

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
quillette did that fashion review of nazi uniforms, i could believe it

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula posted:

no there was a website with columnists and everything, i just remember from a while back some right wing person would tweet something especiialy unhinged and people would reply pointing out they were a writer for the phrenology website. Phrenology wasn't the main thing the website did or anything, and they called it physiognomy, but any phrenology is going to taint a website pretty badly.

I dont think Quillette ever literally did an article on phrenolgy (though I wouldn't be surprised) but they're very into bell curve poo poo

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
this might have been the tweet that started things

https://twitter.com/Tilley101/status/1136208869728968705?s=20

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I hope after desantis flames out he remains in the public eye in some harmless capacity. I want to see him get humiliated over and over forever

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Florida governor running in the republican primary, desperately seeking the approval and endorsement of a charismatic dumbass former republican president, except he's got negative charisma and is written off as a failure of the party. Jeb!

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

moist turtleneck posted:

Was it quillette

StashAugustine posted:

I dont think Quillette ever literally did an article on phrenolgy (though I wouldn't be surprised) but they're very into bell curve poo poo

It was quillette, i was starting to feel like I dreamed it. But yeah, they called it physiognomy but its just phrenology.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Jair Bolsonaro

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I could watch him wander around a publix awestruck forever

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

never seen a dude happier being laid up in a hospital bed

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

There's no place like home

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

ate so much shrimp he has to poo poo out of his nose

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

ate so much shrimp he has to poo poo out of his nose

he's a completely vile person, but i have to respect that

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Remembering back in 2010 a GOP primary winner had to put out an ad campaign stating they were, in fact, not a witch to win over Republican voters showing our country was on a good and healthy path

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

bawk posted:

Florida governor running in the republican primary, desperately seeking the approval and endorsement of a charismatic dumbass former republican president, except he's got negative charisma and is written off as a failure of the party. Ron!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Jeb! could have prevailed had he embraced the power of the Sword of Chang. Ron is not fit to even touch its hilt.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

Jeb! could have prevailed had he embraced the power of the Sword of Chang. Ron is not fit to even touch its hilt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9wyd9AmdGA

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
quillette lost most of its audience during covid because it took a pro-vaccination editorial line

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Please clap is almost as funny as anything trump did just in a different way

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

Please clap is almost as funny as anything trump did just in a different way

Trump's publicly humiliating and destroying the bush family as a political force is one of his few unequivocal good deeds

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"That's My Bush!" being replaced with a cutesy cartoon show

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hey I'm trying to eat here!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cuomo using state money to ghostwrite a book about how he beat COVID that was published in Oct. 2020, then getting sued saying he needs to pay back the $5 million he got from book sales, then last year a judge was like its cool. He can keep the proceeds

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

bedpan posted:

Trump's publicly humiliating and destroying the bush family as a political force is one of his few unequivocal good deeds

HW ran the CIA (the secret government), met with the Star People, assassinated a sitting president and then got himself elected president himself.

then one of his sons presides over the biggest military debacle since Vietnam and another son is just... Jeb.

"a big fat mess!"

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023
it was rich how covid politics over-inflated and then massively deflated his ego, political standing. Andyboy was always a piece of poo poo in the cesspool that is Albany. Was at least nice to see him get pantsd nationally. Little tiny joys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

uber_stoat posted:

HW ran the CIA (the secret government), met with the Star People, assassinated a sitting president and then got himself elected president himself.

then one of his sons presides over the biggest military debacle since Vietnam and another son is just... Jeb.

"a big fat mess!"

Is star people anything like a star chamber because I can believe both