Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

the indictment is funny becuase it’s just a recitation in dry language of things that happened and everyone knows and then finished by saying oh yeah these are like serious federal felonies

everyone was hooting and hollering!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Schmoe Cwead posted:

joe biden is going to personally issue arrest warrants for every single registered republican after he locks up trump

then he will take ur guns and make ur kids trans

alright sign me up

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

i know i'm not that original but i hoped i was better than pitchbot...:negative:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lol

Hahaha

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

euphronius posted:

Biden would have never tried this hard to overturn an election. Trump put in some work ngl

I was gonna say he wouldnt have to because an army of liberal thinktank worms would do all the heavy lifting but those dorks aren't creative or ballsy enough

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

euphronius posted:

Rudy told the fake electors not to worry because they would not use their fake votes unless they win court cases

he then literally then sent an email saying he lied to electors and to use the fake votes

hahaha

it’s seriously junior high levels of coercion and it fuckin rocks

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

euphronius posted:

the indictment is funny becuase it’s just a recitation in dry language of things that happened and everyone knows and then finished by saying oh yeah these are like serious federal felonies

Really makes you think about how democrats intentionally spiked the Jan 6 impeachment because they really didn't want to be at work on a saturday and wanted to start their valentines day vacation already.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

smarxist posted:

Lol isn't this like the 4th world changing election conference?

Is he going to trot out the lists of random ip addresses again with red circles on them?

I liked the first one where Bannon was in the control room hammering a button that blasted a quacking sound effect every time a speaker veered into territory that could get them sued. That one lady that broke into voting machines still incriminated herself

Also Ron Watkins aka Codemonkey aka Q joining by zoom and mumbling over indecipherable spreadsheets in between lagging out of the call

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Jeffrey Clark, the doj guy trump was trying to install as attorney general on 1/4/21 is an environmental lawyer ??

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
vivek is the anticipation of mephala whose sphere is ostensibly mysteries and deceit, but some believe that this obscures the androgynes true plane

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Schmoe Cwead posted:

trumpy whats?

I call them trumpy tweets because calling them truths seems a bit redundant.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

euphronius posted:

Rudy told the fake electors not to worry because they would not use their fake votes unless they win court cases

he then literally then sent an email saying he lied to electors and to use the fake votes

hahaha

Lmao

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

External Organs posted:

I'm on board for Donald trumps peer tacodaemon to be on the jury, inshallah

sorry I already had jury duty last year so I'm off the hook for another couple of years

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I am closing this while I go take a shower. See you guys later.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

a.lo posted:

you

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Test

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

:gas:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

misty watercolored memories

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I was on a roll alo with on topic posts god drat

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I don't think he's going to jail, even if convicted they'll probably rig up some kind of house arrest situation

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Who didn’t see that coming

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
isn't the doj co-conspirator that guy that was an environmental lawyer or whatever and trump wanted to make him the AG or whatever

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Who didn’t see that coming

ikr

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

gently caress you a.lo you smelly bitch

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

a.lo has proven their ineptitude and foolishness. No more trump threads! The end!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Gripweed posted:

I don't think he's going to jail

Bold

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the milk machine posted:

isn't the doj co-conspirator that guy that was an environmental lawyer or whatever and trump wanted to make him the AG or whatever

yes

Jeffrey Clark

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

work has stolen my toops today. has biden pardoned him yet

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

euphronius posted:

hahaha

rudy testing the nothing matters waters

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Jeffrey Clark is the guy who Clark candy bars are named after

full point
Jan 21, 2006

13-minute "shower"

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

full point posted:

13-minute "shower"

it's real

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Alo shall be consigned to the flames

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

temporary closes are good and should happen more often

keep up the good work a.lo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

wapo figured out 5 of the 6

they agree with me on 2 https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/08/01/doj-trump-indictment-trump-coconspirators/

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Shifty Nipples posted:

do you have a spare key? at least then your biggest issue is getting the broken key out of the lock

ya i think so. how do u even get the key out. it's WATER TIGHT...