Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
AIDS 2 is also known as God of War Ragnarok. Haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DaysBefore posted:

Covid, aka AIDS 2, aka Cancer 2

old yeller 2

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I finally picked up Ghost Trick

this game is not what I assumed it would be, but I'm having fun

This is the best way to experience the game, with no (accurate) preconceptions and I'm sad I can't play it for the first time ever again.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Somethint something revisionist history

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Hell yeah! I downloaded it.

:hellyeah:

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I didn't like Quantum Break. I like Sam Lake's genre influences but in QB's case the genre was apparently "that series of generic Lost rip-offs which were on TV in like 2010", and that's just boring.

Late 2000s high-budget scifi channel style is not the same as a lost ripoff you heartless gently caress, how dare you?!?!?!

Seriously though the story is very much of a specific style that gets a bit trope-y and lays it on thick sometimes and I absolutely understand it not being people's thing but it's well done at what it is and I do strongly disagree with the lost ripoff bit.

If anything it's a bit too lazy in following the narrative footprints of Max Payne and Alan Wake which very heavily lean into tv genre-fiction character archtypes and dialogue etc. But I think it does that with the "scifi channel tv show" flavor not the "network tv cash grabs" one

surc fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Aug 2, 2023

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

< waddle dee in the bath

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Al! posted:

old yeller 2

This time he's got babies!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I think of ghost trick literally every time I eat a roasted chicken

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think of ghost trick literally every time I eat a roasted chicken

How bougie

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Dongicus posted:

< waddle dee in the bath

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
done with this pc crap... now its the console gamers turn

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

done with this pc crap... now its the console gamers turn

nope, GCJ imo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:dafuq:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

It's a reference to some stupid goon who had said it was bougie in response to a cooking vid about prepping a whole chicken and using all the parts

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Spanish Manlove posted:

It's a reference to some stupid goon who had said it was bougie in response to a cooking vid about prepping a whole chicken and using all the parts

This chicken still has bones, what is this The French Laundry?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

Oh okay lol. I've been in lockup a while

Perfect painting
Nov 27, 2011

Grassy Knowles posted:

He still preordered new release cds from best buy at that time

laughing at the idea of this dude showing up at Best Buy, 9am, hype for the new Disturbed album, talking them up to the cashier like he's onto some real niche poo poo, popping it into the CD tray and rocking out for the 40 minute drive home

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

how's the lore today folks? all good?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh okay lol. I've been in lockup a while

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

man

it's impressive how you misremembered virtually everything I said when it was barely six pages ago and yesterday :v:

Like I don't even care about the riffing about bougie because honestly it makes me kind of laugh too, but man. That's like a straight up baffling lack of reading compensation.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

What's the deal with driftingmouse?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ishikabibble posted:

man

it's impressive how you misremembered virtually everything I said when it was barely six pages ago and yesterday :v:

Like I don't even care about the riffing about bougie because honestly it makes me kind of laugh too, but man. That's like a straight up baffling lack of reading compensation.

stfu bitch

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

ishikabibble posted:

man

You actually seem mad, and not laughing

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Mad Hamish posted:

They're a poster with 3 different unrelated gimmicks as far as I can tell:

1) Posting obituaries for the deaths of extremely minor celebrities
2) Coming into every megathread at the beginning of the new year to whine about the OP not being updated until the new thread is posted.
3) Transphobia

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Mad Hamish posted:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Mad Hamish posted:

just some superstar wannabee who revealed himself to be a weird bigot guy and now spends hundreds of dollars on reregs for some reason.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

the mentally ill LOVE somethingawful.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
every permabanned serial rereg freak is a little bit different but it's never important

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

He's spending hundreds solely to post tweets announcing the death of f-list movie actors and minor crew members in the GBS Red Letter Media thread. It's so baffling

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
hes a transphobe that wants everyone to know the latest celebrity death and he will spend 100's of dollars to make sure of it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

all of you will be permabanned eventually. enjoy the ride and have fun 😊👍🐕

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Ibram Gaunt posted:

the mentally ill LOVE somethingawful.

Look if you spent money to join a forum you're absolutely somewhere on the spectrum

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
that harold sure seems to be a ticking time bomb. and frankly i'm here for it

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ishikabibble posted:

man

Please don't.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Man I just wanted to read danganronpa LP.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lol

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

ishikabibble posted:

man

You literally said it, it's not a reading comprehension problem.

ishikabibble posted:

AFAIK the Basics series literally was meant to be an 'intro to cooking' thing. The website for it (https://basicswithbabish.co/) says

I will full well admit that I am trash at cooking and didn't learn it from parents - there was a reason I was trying to find youtube tutorials for cooking chicken breasts, but I swear to god 'break an entire bird down just for some chicken breasts and noncommittally say you'll use the rest later' and then calling it 'basics' is some straight up bougie poo poo.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

He's spending hundreds solely to post tweets announcing the death of f-list movie actors and minor crew members in the GBS Red Letter Media thread. It's so baffling

they also branched out to video game collectives apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Boba Pearl posted:

Man I just wanted to read danganronpa LP.

I also use boba’s account to read that particular LP after sharing the login creds to everyone on my tumblr (but dw boba i told them not to reblog)