Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Just look at this (not mine but similar, shan't be doxxed)

What could be cosier that swaying in the breeze in a 'mock next to a majestic lake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

been digging these on hikes recently. you can pick ‘em up down in oakland

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Dick Fontaine posted:

been digging these on hikes recently. you can pick ‘em up down in oakland

what does '6000 mg psilocybin' mean? does it say how much 4-HO-DMT is actually present?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

teemolover42069 posted:

what does '6000 mg psilocybin' mean? does it say how much 4-HO-DMT is actually present?

i think that is poorly referring to the total weight of psilocybe cubensis and not the actual amount of 4-HO-DMT

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

just wondering if it's camping where weight efficiency is a concern or if it's glamping. cause if it's the latter then steaks and beer

tbh you can easily do steaks and beer with regular tent camping

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

depends on how many kms the portage is

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

what kind of camping we talking here. glamping poo poo? or hike + portage type poo poo

just normal tent camping with some families and then doing a hike and seeing a cave. Pretty basic boring camping.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Smugworth posted:

What could be cosier that swaying in the breeze in a 'mock next to a majestic lake?

one of the dads camping with us has said they will be making this set up and then "not doing poo poo" so the other dad made sure I was still going too so he has at least one other dad capable of drinking some beers and whiskey with and like, hiking. Might bring my Sauce Toss kit if I have room.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Been thinking about a shroom grow op in my closet, now that it's legal

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

From a distance it kinda looks like you got a little fella tied to a tree

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

bagmonkey posted:

i have hauled 6 talls cans of double IPAs up a mountain while steak strips marinated in teriyaki sauce on the way up :cheers: :yum:

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Dick Fontaine posted:

i think that is poorly referring to the total weight of psilocybe cubensis and not the actual amount of 4-HO-DMT

then it's unfortunately a mostly useless measurement; mushrooms can have a pretty big variance in how much 4-ho-dmt is present, and it also will be vastly different depending on whether they meant 6000 dry or wet....comes across as deceptive marketing to me. however for all i know they work and are great. just curious about what it actually tells you

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

From a distance it kinda looks like you got a little fella tied to a tree

how else does he keep his 15 kids in line?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im camping at a nearby lake then hiking up this fucker next week

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

I brought a dozen eggs backpacking into Havasupai Falls once. That was a miracle in both surviving the hike because I was no where near fit enough and also that the eggs made it.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

teemolover42069 posted:

then it's unfortunately a mostly useless measurement; mushrooms can have a pretty big variance in how much 4-ho-dmt is present, and it also will be vastly different depending on whether they meant 6000 dry or wet....comes across as deceptive marketing to me. however for all i know they work and are great. just curious about what it actually tells you

it tells you absolutely nothing, but they are consistently and predictably dosed. one bite for a pleasant afternoon. half the bar to talk to trees. the whole bar to talk to god

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my wifes grandparents brought me a giant drafting table to do my art

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Dick Fontaine posted:

it tells you absolutely nothing, but they are consistently and predictably dosed. one bite for a pleasant afternoon. half the bar to talk to trees. the whole bar to talk to god

I got 25 percent off my wedding by giving the venue owners who are old hippies and all their staff mushrooms and access to the open bar after they were done doing the wedding stuff. Great value if you ask me probably saved me about 7 or 8 grand.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I hope Canada legalizes mushrooms soon too. Although there's already stores popping in the major cities

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Take it to the mushroom megathread :sweep:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i've developed a really strong mental aversion to drugs and alcohol for some reason lately

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Take it to the mushroom megathread :sweep:

e: saw this too late, sweeping off now
e2: wait a sec, there ain’t no star there :goofy:

Saalkin posted:

I hope Canada legalizes mushrooms soon too. Although there's already stores popping in the major cities

the shops in toronto these days are sick as hell

https://www.chocolatmagique.com

Beer Gay So What posted:

I got 25 percent off my wedding by giving the venue owners who are old hippies and all their staff mushrooms and access to the open bar after they were done doing the wedding stuff. Great value if you ask me probably saved me about 7 or 8 grand.

:haibrower:

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Aug 2, 2023

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

numberoneposter posted:

im camping at a nearby lake then hiking up this fucker next week

Man, let me save you the disappoinment, there isn't poo poo to do up there. They ain't even got a 7-11.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

i've developed a really strong mental aversion to drugs and alcohol for some reason lately

pious cocoa in the ivory tower

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i know how to fix this :420:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

how do i put this together lol

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
TCC welcomes more posts about mushrooms as well, heck every forum should have some mushroom chat going at any given time. an underground network of fungus chat, bringing new conversational nutrients to each subforum's fertile soil, fruiting beautifully atop shitposts

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Sid Vicious posted:

how do i put this together lol

looks good to me

i assume a DDR dance mat will be fitted on the white bit and the bar is for holding onto while doing sick footwork?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

is there a great outdoors thread or something? i don’t know if I’m serious enough about drugs for tcc. i just like having nature talks with my nature walks

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
you might be overestimating how serious we are about drugs in tcc. we love to talk drug science but we're a bunch of degens first and foremost. the psychedelics megathread would welcome your posts on this topic if you felt like putting them there :)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I don't venture outside of GBS for I may cap the same fate as no equpiue.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Saalkin posted:

The danger is real

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
do you genuinely think you can't post better than that guy

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Saalkin posted:

barging into the kratom megathread to call it crapom!!! and blame biden for something

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

barging into the kratom megathread to call it crapom!!! and blame biden for something

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

I was kidding, can’t speak for Saalkin. I post a few other places.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Crapple!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my wifes grandma helped me put it together

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

shan't speculate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
All of my posts are finely crafted and meticulously honed.

The secret ingredient? Love.