Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Seams posted:

AUGUST 5 WARNING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Seams posted:

AUGUST 5 WARNING

That's only 3 days away :ohdear:

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Seams posted:

AUGUST 5 WARNING

IDENTITY REVEALED

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/vince-mcmahon-served-subpoena-search-warrant-executed-717-no-charges-filed

quote:

The filing also notes that federal law enforcement agents executed a search warrant and served a federal grand jury subpoena on McMahon on July 17. No charges have been brought in these investigation.

The filing also confirms that McMahon went on medical leave after undergoing major spinal surgery on July 21. McMahon will remain on medical leave until further notice but will remain Executive Chairman.

:thunk:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Time to break out the ole neck brace

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Trump was right, searching his property was only the beginning.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
They want the egg back

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Time to break out the ole neck brace

Exactly what I thought of. :laffo:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Conspiracy: the federal agents searched Vince's spine and broke it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Kvlt! posted:

Hell even Crow Sting was stolen from a movie too lol

The trick is, to steal a gimmick from a guy who died before his movie came out

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Wasnt Crow Sting suggested by Scott Hall who made a career doing everything short of mountains of cocaine in a Tony Montana impression?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I think he suggested one or two other gimmicks based on movies or television but I can't remember at the moment. Maybe Joker Sting as well?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahAHAHa

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Kenny Omega at Wembley after the cameras turn off:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Tony Khan: Trust the Plan. True Patriots are in Control

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Next time Vince is in court he's gonna show up looking like that guy who was hit by a car in Office Space.

Or like Captain Pike and he can only answer in beeps.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Next time Vince is in court he's gonna show up looking like that guy who was hit by a car in Office Space.

Or like Captain Pike and he can only answer in beeps.

Vince will be completely wrapped in bandages except for his dumb mustache

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Vince showed up to the roid trials in a neck brace, him getting spine surgery after a subpoena is so on-brand it has to end the rumors that he doesn't "still got it" https://www.gettyimages.ae/detail/news-photo/wrestling-promoter-vince-mcmahon-wears-a-neck-brace-as-he-news-photo/1316535755

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

just saw the Vince news on Bloomberg lol

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

weekly font posted:

Wasnt Crow Sting suggested by Scott Hall who made a career doing everything short of mountains of cocaine in a Tony Montana impression?

Hey now, give Scott some credit. He did the cocaine too.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Man, give me a world where Donald Trump and Vince are in a prison cell together. Dookie drawers

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I think he suggested one or two other gimmicks based on movies or television but I can't remember at the moment. Maybe Joker Sting as well?

Scott Hall became a legit creative genius by wrestling standards by piercing the pro wrestling bubble into broader pop culture and returning to the rasslin enclave with unknown jewels and gems from distant shores.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
https://deadline.com/2023/08/wwe-ufc-merger-smackdown-raw-wrestlemania-money-in-the-bank-vince-mcmahon-1235453013/

quote:

McMahon statement: “In 2022, WWE formed a special committee to review allegations of misconduct against me. That review was concluded in November 2022 following an extensive investigation. Throughout this experience, I have always denied any intentional wrongdoing and continue to do so. I am confident that the government’s investigation will be resolved without any findings of wrongdoing. I am focused on completing the recovery process from my recent spinal surgery and on closing our transaction with Endeavor, which will create one of the preeminent global sports and entertainment brands.”

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

"my company, that is me, says i am good man, so go away ok"

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
And to think, Endeavor could’ve wished Mr. McMahon all the best in his future…..endeavors.

bartok
May 10, 2006

https://twitter.com/WWEShop/status/1686827933199998976?s=20
WWE stealing from 90's Big Dog t-shirts.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Took a look at his upcoming merch and told a local paper within hours "yeah I've been thinking more about retirement lately"

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

some real 'i do what the voices tell me to' early 2000's hot topic tshirt energy on that one

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Every t-shirt should have 10+ words

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That's going to sell. It hits the under 12 and 50+ demos perfectly.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

a better shirt

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Orange Carlisle posted:

some real 'i do what the voices tell me to' early 2000's hot topic tshirt energy on that one

you laugh because i’m different
i laugh because you’re all the same

IDIOT

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Ganso Bomb posted:

you laugh because im different
i laugh because youre all the same

IDIOT
KO

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

That really is the text from big dogs shirt, wow. Do these guys (specifically, WWE) have any say in whether a shirt design becomes final? I'm sure either way that's just like looking at bags of money with big dogs sayings on them for kevin (say the line, stab!) but could they veto a design or do they put these out without their input?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

explosivo posted:

That really is the text from big dogs shirt, wow. Do these guys (specifically, WWE) have any say in whether a shirt design becomes final? I'm sure either way that's just like looking at bags of money with big dogs sayings on them for kevin (say the line, stab!) but could they veto a design or do they put these out without their input?

Ask ACH.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Road Dogg preferred the No Fear design.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

explosivo posted:

poo poo

Loads

Of

Money

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Wear the shirt KO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

stab posted:

poo poo

Loads

Of

Money

How much has he made off the tape KO one?