Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

There’s an episode of Behind the Bastards where they read one of his children’s books and I worry about the kids who were exposed to them at a young age.

You know what they’re not going to be exposed to? That rear end in a top hat screaming into a mic. Because he’s still dead.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I find that the greatest freedom of all is the freedom from hearing Rushs big stupid poo poo-filled mouth speak. May it never open again!

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

I seen a video about embalming before. It went into detail about the process, such as how the jaw is wired shut to prevent it from randomly opening during a viewing. It pleases me that the bastard Rush Limbaugh has his fat mouth wired shut for all eternity.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
Still dead and nobody wants your gaudy house, haha

https://www.yahoo.com/news/115-million-teardown-billionaire-w-171340868.html

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Aside from Jimmy Carter, Rush Limbaugh is history's greatest monster

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Aside from Jimmy Carter, Rush Limbaugh is history's greatest monster

I'm calling bullshit. Carter at did some worthwhile things. Rush on the other hand just screamed entitled bullshit ibto a microphone and the died of cancer.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

David D. Davidson posted:

I'm calling bullshit. Carter at did some worthwhile things. Rush on the other hand just screamed entitled bullshit ibto a microphone and the died of cancer.

I honestly don't know how to respond to this

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I'm honestly confused that someone in this thread went for Carter over Reagan.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

FoolyCharged posted:

I'm honestly confused that someone in this thread went for Carter over Reagan.

it was a joke from the Simpsons you morons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czfKPaypNsU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Imagine having a 155 million dollar house and not being alive to enjoy it lmao

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Imagine having a 155 million dollar house and not being alive to enjoy it lmao

What a loving idiot, he spent his life spewing hatred but never mastered the lichcraft to live forever, like Kissenger or Mitch McConnell

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
This thread is really beating a dead Rush horse at this point.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Heard the rats in the graveyard are leaving because the areas really gone downhill since rush was buried there.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

We’re approaching 900 Rush-less days on earth.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Haha dead loser

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

WHY BONER NOW posted:

What a loving idiot, he spent his life spewing hatred but never mastered the lichcraft to live forever, like Kissenger or Mitch McConnell

I think someone has tracked down and destroyed a couple of McConnell's phylacteries.

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
Wait what's this thread about? Did someone die?

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

No one who'll be missed

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

The difference is you'd feel bad about beating a dead horse

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
If I see the ghost of Rush Limbaugh out on tha street ima slap the poo poo outta that bitch.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Who? Oh, that guy! The uh... discount Pusher Carson? Shoot, what was that that one's name? Ah, bother. They'll be a new one soon anyway. No one really cares about these freaks.

Ah! I remember now! This is the one that died unmourned because no one loved him! That's the guy the thread's about. Fast Limbo!

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

FoolyCharged posted:

Who? Oh, that guy! The uh... discount Pusher Carson? Shoot, what was that that one's name? Ah, bother. They'll be a new one soon anyway. No one really cares about these freaks.

Ah! I remember now! This is the one that died unmourned because no one loved him! That's the guy the thread's about. Fast Limbo!

lol

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I imagine at this point someone is looking at a few crates in a warehouse holding all the tapes of this corpse's radio and TV show and saying 'you know, nobody is going to mind if we just wheel this into a field and set it on fire.' And he's right, because who would watch the vile ramblings of a man who nobody mourns?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Drone_Fragger posted:

Heard the rats in the graveyard are leaving because the areas really gone downhill since rush was buried there.

Yeah imagine that dead piece of poo poo ends up buried next to your loved one. Upside: conveniently located urinal

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
He's dead! I'm so glad he's dead. This is great news every time I see it again.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

ICYMI Rush Limbaugh is now dead.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i love this thread almost as much as i love the cancer that gave rush so much pain

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I dunno, this thread has pretty much died down. In fact, I struggle to think of a single thing more dead than this thread...

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

WHY BONER NOW posted:

I dunno, this thread has pretty much died down. In fact, I struggle to think of a single thing more dead than this thread...

Guess what pal.... I have some good news...

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
Anyone sad when they see this reminder? Of course not.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

I'm sad it didn't happen sooner!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
drat lol

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I’m sad he isn’t alive any more.
So he can go through it again and we can feel that joy again.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
In addition to being dead, we know he lived with excruciating pain for much of his life.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Nah, it's for reminding us how much better life is, without the horrible spewings of Rush Limbaugh.

Kinda like when the Munchkins sing "Ding, Dong! The Witch is Dead!" It's a reminder of why they should be happy.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
I aggressively avoided anything about anything to do with rush Limbaugh while he was alive and even I noticed how much nicer it was when he was gone. I didn’t have to worry about hearing some stupid load of racist horseshit from some dumb rear end in a top hat who was part of his audience. Even the recurring Limbaugh listeners I was forced to interact with just basically chilled out long term after that fat piece of poo poo died. I’m sure they are still regressive rubes but at least they are not yelling about it anymore. Life is better. Truly better. Thank you, Rush Limbaugh, for loving dying.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
It is a pity he can't die twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Trump indicted for the fourth time this evening, and now staring at 91 separate felony charges.

That would have killed Rush, had he not already been dead. He'd have just had the big one live on air while ranting about it.