Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Steal the egg, KO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Gaz-L posted:

How much has he made off the tape KO one?

The answer to everything WWE merch except for John Cena NFT's is "lots."

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
since most WWE fans are either kids or the wrestling equivalent of disney adults I'm just assuming they'll buy whatever shirt their favorite wrestler has whereas me, an adult, have to consider things like "What looks least embarrassing to wear in public" or "do I really want to talk to wrestling fans in public"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Cold Open all right

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
it smells in there

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

That picture is a joke right?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

They took a hundred headshots and that was the best one.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Were the WWE poster designers who are usually there to airbrush the wrestlers until they look like living porcelain dolls on vacation this week or what

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

kid rock changing to country music and expressing fake outrage at bud light both failed to save his dead career so the next logical step is wwe promotions

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Chinook posted:

That picture is a joke right?

You know what company this is??

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

They should have Dom shoot Bud Light beer cans with Kid Rock. Think of the heat 😂🤣

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

He should get a ride to the show from an Uso

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

drat tim robinson fell on some hard times daddeh

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Tampa Bae posted:

since most WWE fans are either kids or the wrestling equivalent of disney adults I'm just assuming they'll buy whatever shirt their favorite wrestler has whereas me, an adult, have to consider things like "What looks least embarrassing to wear in public" or "do I really want to talk to wrestling fans in public"

I always kinda assumed people only buy wrestling shirts to collect, wear around the house or wear when you go to places where other people will also be wearing wrestling shirts.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

surprising that they're not stealing from 90's big johnson t-shirts

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

They already proved at Mania that they don’t actually know what a cold open is

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Seven thousand takes and that's the shot they used.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
How much money are they making off these tees? The only wrestling tee I'd randomly see irl is still Bullet Club and if it's WWE stuff, it's going to be t-shirts from the Attitude Era. I live in Southeast Asia though, a lot of folks are still stuck in an Attitude Era bubble wrestling-wise.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

MJeff posted:

I always kinda assumed people only buy wrestling shirts to collect, wear around the house or wear when you go to places where other people will also be wearing wrestling shirts.

i wear only wrestling shirts to work

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

zetamind2000 posted:

surprising that they're not stealing from 90's big johnson t-shirts

Really bad ripoffs are already available on Ebay!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-90...redirect=mobile

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Suplex Liberace posted:

i wear only wrestling shirts to work

Oh you’re a wrestler?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Long-Time Lurker posted:

How much money are they making off these tees? The only wrestling tee I'd randomly see irl is still Bullet Club and if it's WWE stuff, it's going to be t-shirts from the Attitude Era. I live in Southeast Asia though, a lot of folks are still stuck in an Attitude Era bubble wrestling-wise.

probably because it's Asia, WWE makes $0

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

MD2020 posted:

Really bad ripoffs are already available on Ebay!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-90...redirect=mobile

this feels like the start of a val venis promo

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Ugh. I might try and get further away from Detroit on Saturday. What's happening in Grand Rapids?

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
The Bullet Club shirt is the only wrestling shirt I've ever seen someone wearing in a public place that wasn't a wrestling event, I can't imagine going out in one of those "God On Another level Mode" shirts to a farmer's market or to the bank or whatever.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Ganso Bomb posted:

Oh you’re a wrestler?

wrong im an astronaut

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Spaceman Jones ovah here

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Drakkel posted:

The Bullet Club shirt is the only wrestling shirt I've ever seen someone wearing in a public place that wasn't a wrestling event, I can't imagine going out in one of those "God On Another level Mode" shirts to a farmer's market or to the bank or whatever.

Because my friends and family know what a loser I am, I have been gifted multiple wrestling T Shirts. (My brother once got me a Rowdy Roddy Piper T Shirt for my birthday, and a mate of mine got me an Iron Sheik shirt.)

I wear both in public, and to this day nobody seems to care, or notice.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Uncle Crapper

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Drakkel posted:

Were the WWE poster designers who are usually there to airbrush the wrestlers until they look like living porcelain dolls on vacation this week or what

You should see how he looked before the photoshopping

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

BrigadierSensible posted:

Because my friends and family know what a loser I am, I have been gifted multiple wrestling T Shirts. (My brother once got me a Rowdy Roddy Piper T Shirt for my birthday, and a mate of mine got me an Iron Sheik shirt.)

I wear both in public, and to this day nobody seems to care, or notice.

Unless you're the one guy I saw on the bus earlier this year in head to toe John Cena gear, nobody really notices or cares what's on your shirt

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I will definitely judge and avoid you if you're wearing a WWE shirt :colbert:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Unless you're the one guy I saw on the bus earlier this year in head to toe John Cena gear, nobody really notices or cares what's on your shirt

If he was wearing full John Cena kit, how did you see him?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

horrible news

just watched it, I actually really liked Tiffany Stratton/Thea Hail

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

I’ve got loads of wrestling shirts but they aren’t obviously wrestling-related. like, they don’t have giant names or wrestler’s faces on ‘em. thankfully a lot of workers on the indies are getting better designs and Chris Brookes, the REAL Merch Freak, is always releasing bangers with his Death By Roll-Up side hustle.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

D.N. Nation posted:

horrible news

just watched it, I actually really liked Tiffany Stratton/Thea Hail

It was pretty entertaining at the end when she couldn't hold onto the boston crab.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I wear wrestling shirts all the time but I’m already married and in my mid30s so I don’t have to care anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I didn't think Ugly Sonic could get any worse, but here we are. :barf: