Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

killer_robot posted:

Pepsi floats available only at the midnight hour of 2500 oclock.

Look, all they said was they were open for 25 hours. They didn't say each day.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

:vince:

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

this is still one of the best memes lol

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Is there some seppo culture thing around diners that I'm missing, or is just kind of absurdist?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

bike tory posted:

Is there some seppo culture thing around diners that I'm missing, or is just kind of absurdist?

soda-based floats are associated mostly with diners and soda jerks, and any still extant soda jerks are in tourist traps or became diners.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Oh, it must be a diner on Mars

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Everything tastes better during the timeslip

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I saw a guy pull out a 3L bottle of Dr Pepper at a restaurant and start drinking it and when they told him outside drinks were against policy he got angry and asked for a supervisor, then chugged the rest entirely while the server went to get a supervisor so he could say “too late!” when they came back. He was a very large, droopy, wobbly man. That was the first and last time I tried that restaurant, but I wonder if wobbly man still goes there or if he is still alive at all

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

freeedr posted:

I saw a guy pull out a 3L bottle of Dr Pepper at a restaurant and start drinking it and when they told him outside drinks were against policy he got angry and asked for a supervisor, then chugged the rest entirely while the server went to get a supervisor so he could say “too late!” when they came back. He was a very large, droopy, wobbly man. That was the first and last time I tried that restaurant, but I wonder if wobbly man still goes there or if he is still alive at all

This is why I could never be a restaurant manager because I would take that as my cue to wordlessly slide a single Mentos across the table at him and walk away.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

freeedr posted:

I’m quite well thank you

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Breetai posted:

This is why I could never be a restaurant manager because I would take that as my cue to wordlessly slide a single Mentos across the table at him and walk away.

It's wafer thin.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

freeedr posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N3Cc4A-6yo

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Breetai posted:

I know this is a reference to The Meaning of Life, but I can't help but get an Anton Chigurh energy from this. "That is your lucky Mentos. Keep it."

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Flakey posted:

Everything tastes better during the timeslip

I think they should have shifted the timeslip to be at 2:45PM to allow for mini siestas.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Starting a profession that needs tools, but can't afford Dewalt, Festool, or Milwaukee? Wal-Mart has you covered with their in-house tool brand, E-Stink. When you think quality tools, think E-Stink!

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I refuse to purchase this stationary brand from our supplier at work

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

*grabs cordless/battery powered miter saw*

Time to put some stink on it!

*the machine immediately explodes upon touching my warped Home Depot wood; my life flashes before my eyes as the sawblade forces its way through my ribs & lungs before getting stuck in my partially severed spine*

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
next time don't get saftey goggles from amazon

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

What on earth is a "soda jerk"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Amphigory posted:

A worker who pours soft drink (like Coke) syrup into a glass, then fills the glass with soda water, and jerks it with a spoon to mix it.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Wouldn't stirring be more effective than jerking it?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

3D Megadoodoo posted:

A worker who pours soft drink (like Coke) syrup into a glass, then fills the glass with soda water, and jerks it with a spoon to mix it.

Or the location that that worker plies their craft

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hey waitress, don't forget to stroke my Coke!

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

It's also the name of an excellent podcast about songwriting.

https://www.sodajerker.com/podcast/

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Grassy Knowles posted:

Or the location that that worker plies their craft

Or the deviant frequently bothering that location

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

The Demilich posted:

*the machine immediately explodes upon touching my warped Home Depot wood; my life flashes before my eyes as the sawblade forces its way through my ribs & lungs before getting stuck in my partially severed spine*

I see what your problem is here.

You let the guys at Home Depot pick your order so your wood is poo poo.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Wee posted:

I refuse to purchase this stationary brand from our supplier at work

I can't get enough of whatever is in this bottle I found while cleaning out a lab fridge

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Whooping Crabs posted:

I can't get enough of whatever is in this bottle I found while cleaning out a lab fridge

Toothpaste chemicals

C24H50O13

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Amphigory posted:

A schmuck

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

The Demilich posted:

I think you’re giving the blade to much credit. More like as it bludgeons and crushes your bones.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Whooping Crabs posted:

I remember making that to defeat the plant boss in Resident Evil.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Grassy Knowles posted:

Toothpaste chemicals

C24H50O13

Correct
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Dodecaethylene-glycol

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Ironhead posted:

I see what your problem is here.

You let the guys at Home Depot pick your order so your wood is poo poo.

They will give you bananas every drat time

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Whooping Crabs posted:

JenKem Ho-peg.

Got yourself a nice evening planned out there, eh?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Inceltown posted:

Wouldn't stirring be more effective than jerking it?

It is and it's not why they're called jerks. They're jerks because it rhymed with clerks and 100 years ago, before modern CO2 delivery systems, the clerk had to jerk the spigot back and forth like a well pump.

tiercel
Apr 22, 2008

This boy don't need a job
He needs a year in the pen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Field Mousepad posted:

They will give you bananas every drat time