Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

get them macros while out in the field imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

it's nice anton chigurh found a new career

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

I find it kind of funny that of all the things you could nail agents on milk is the thing that brings out a hefty fine. I guess it's harder to get people on steering, fair housing violations, lack of due diligence etc but still.

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

So the agent who turned off my cameras three times and left my doors unlocked could face a fine? Good to know. I'll get right on that.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
checked out another house to find that it was broken into so that was neat. also a lot of dusty framed pictures of jesus in random places. :ghost:

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

RadiRoot posted:

checked out another house to find that it was broken into so that was neat. also a lot of dusty framed pictures of jesus in random places. :ghost:

Would you believe my house was burgled the same week this agent left the house unsecured and unmonitored? It was broken into 3 times after I listed it.

Police did nothing.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Thoguh posted:

The difference in payments from 30 to 40 years is minor. For a $500k loan at 7% you are looking at $3,107.16 of principal and interest for a 40 year loan and $3,326.51 for a 30 year loan. Even going to 50 years you're still at about $3k/month. Longer mortgages don't have the same impact that longer car loans do because 30 years is already an extremely long time.

lmao going to a 99 year loan doesn't even make a difference at 7% with a $500k loan. It's $2,919.58 a month that's still almost 90% of what you're paying for a 30 year loan

Don't forget property tax being a sizable chunk in a lot of places, which makes the percent difference between terms even smaller

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

anonumos posted:

Would you believe my house was burgled the same week this agent left the house unsecured and unmonitored? It was broken into 3 times after I listed it.

Police did nothing.

Sorry, I hope nothing important was taken. Had a break in attempt on my last apartment and cops also did nothing.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/705-N-Lowery-Ave-Nixon-TX-78140/87308720_zpid/

the property equivalent of slamming all my stat points into CHA

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

75% of the value is below ground and flooded, lol.

RadiRoot posted:

Sorry, I hope nothing important was taken. Had a break in attempt on my last apartment and cops also did nothing.

My uncle lost a bunch of wine, most of which was just grocery store stuff. I had already moved the majority of our stuff out, but someone ransacked the shed, broke into the mini wine cooler, and I don't know what all else. I would know of the cameras worked.

anonumos has issued a correction as of 18:42 on Aug 2, 2023

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

RadiRoot posted:

I'm sure that they shrugged at you. That's worth roughly 50% of your city's annual budget.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

years ago my buddy moved to another town and while he was trying to sell his old place all the copper was stolen out of it. twice.

not sure how to prevent that except like continuing to sleep there until the sale goes through

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Jenny Agutter posted:

years ago my buddy moved to another town and while he was trying to sell his old place all the copper was stolen out of it. twice.

not sure how to prevent that except like continuing to sleep there until the sale goes through

A good way to prevent that would be a society where people didn’t exist on the margins where breaking into empty buildings and stripping the copper was a survival technique

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/AnAngryOpossum/status/1686908161091854336?s=20

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Lmao

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
is that a bathtub in the kitchen?

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
Ya

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

it’s a barthtub

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
It's for hotpot

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

twisted architecture as if several times and places were fused together…The First Flame quickly fades…

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

there is so much happening in these images

check out the replies for some excellent gutter work

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

those pics are not from the same house. Here's the actual interior

the interior shots from the tweet are from this Instagram account

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

excellent feng shui

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

house designed by AI

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
A regular-rear end house. The only part you can really hate on is that the owner never bothered to finish landscaping around the foundation.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Nothus posted:

A regular-rear end house. The only part you can really hate on is that the owner never bothered to finish landscaping around the foundation.

The kitchen bathtub surrounded by chairs for viewing is new to me.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I thought it was AI but there were legit Thomas kinkades on the wall

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

I thought it was AI but there were legit Thomas kinkades on the wall

No such thing as a 'legit THomas Kinkade"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I meant not “mimicked” by Ai

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

House next to me is going for 460k. Exact same build as mine, same sqft for property. It's 29k less, and I bought mine during the time when interest rates were in the low 2%'s. It wasn't renovated beyond what the meth heads had done with spray paint and having multiple dogs locked up who poo poo and pissed everywhere. It literally was a trap house until April of this year and had multiple people coming in for about 6 weeks cleaning up that place.

Lmao'ing hard and excited for Black Rock to be my neighbor

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
house i was scheduled to see tomorrow canceled. under contract already. been listed for 2 days.

TWO loving DAYS :suicide:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s your fault for demanding to see the house.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
in other news a local billionaire bought another 6 room mansion next door to his nearby lake front property with the intend of tearing it down just to expand his property. $6 million dollars just to have a bigger loving lawn.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
one of my high school classmates is bragging on facebook that she bought a house in cash after a facetime call after waiving the inspection and bidding above ask

lol :shepface:

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Nothus posted:

one of my high school classmates is bragging on facebook that she bought a house in cash after a facetime call after waiving the inspection and bidding above ask

drat, it's premium consumer.

What's her number?

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

Nothus posted:

lol definitely not my house. I accepted the only bid that was 5 grand under ask and paying $8k in their closing costs after inspections.

I’m sure if we would have listed a month before it would have been different but oh well.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmfao

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/476-Franklin-St-Dillard-GA-30537/2060321621_zpid/

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Where the gently caress is Dillard. I thought the point of the south was that it’s cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troutful
May 31, 2011

Rare opportunity to purchase a mini farm in the heart of Dillard! This is the perfect place to start the farm of your dreams! Already fenced in area located at the front of the property perfect for donkeys, sheep, or other small farm animals with another fenced in area in the back for chickens.

This property is essentially two homes in 1. The original house features 2 oversized bedrooms and 2 full recently updated bathrooms with open floor plan that flows seamlessly. Spacious kitchen that features stunning stainless steel appliances, large kitchen island, granite counter tops, and many other updates/finishes. There is an addition to the original house that adds two more bedrooms and full bathrooms. This space has separate kitchen and living area with private entrance.

This is perfect for in-laws or could be used as a short term rental for extra income. Large screened in porch off the addition is the perfect place to enjoy the country setting and take in the North Georgia Mountains. Large covered front porch overlooking the pasture is sure to be a favorite spot to watch the animals and enjoy nature. There is an attached two car garage and additional detached 2 car garage that adds plenty of storage! Several other structures on property for storage as well. This is a MUST see!