Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

The American Hobomare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

1glitch0 posted:

It was pretty entertaining at the end when she couldn't hold onto the boston crab.

Does anyone have a tweet or something that shows this. I want to see.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
WWE's consumer product revenue for Jan-Jun 2023 was 67 million dollars.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Kennel posted:

WWE's consumer product revenue for Jan-Jun 2023 was 67 million dollars.

That good or bad?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

JUNGLE BOY posted:

That good or bad?

Very close to being nice.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Does anyone have a tweet or something that shows this. I want to see.

https://streamable.com/rof5w1

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Good lord

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Every bit the finish as Austin/Bret

No, really, Stratton straight sitting on her probably hurt worse

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

gahhhh that poor girls back, pretty sure you're not supposed to like, fully sit down on the person while doing a Boston crab.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I got Blboston crabbed as a kid and that thing shoot hurt. I don't know how the pros do it.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

If only AEW had a performance center to produce talent of this caliber.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

My disintegrated old man spine is feeling incredible sympathetic agony, holy poo poo

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

other than when she legit falls onto her back the crab looked fine.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

people filling their tweet diaps over aew womens booking while over at nxt hbk’s only idea on his notebook circled dozens of times is “bitchy heel who cant work has reign of doom”

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

They called me Kid Gorgeous. Later on, it was Kid Presentable. Then Kid Gruesome. And finally, Kid Rock.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

It's honestly a shame that Stratton is coming up through the garbage PC because she's very athletic and has a lot of potential. Her moonsault is picture perfect.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Suplex Liberace posted:

the first, second, third, fourth or fifth time?

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

explosivo posted:

That really is the text from big dogs shirt, wow. Do these guys (specifically, WWE) have any say in whether a shirt design becomes final? I'm sure either way that's just like looking at bags of money with big dogs sayings on them for kevin (say the line, stab!) but could they veto a design or do they put these out without their input?

I'll have to ask my sister about this later. Not sure about this shirt specifically.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I haven't seen any of her matches since she came back, but Stratton looked like she was doing well beforehand. Is she still improving and that was just a botch or has she stopped getting better?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

weekly font posted:

people filling their tweet diaps over aew womens booking while over at nxt hbk’s only idea on his notebook circled dozens of times is “bitchy heel who cant work has reign of doom”

they both suck

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

I haven't seen any of her matches since she came back, but Stratton looked like she was doing well beforehand. Is she still improving and that was just a botch or has she stopped getting better?

There were some rumors she got concussed midmatch. She apparently wasn't there live Tuesday, which adds fuel to that (they never announce concussions these days but you're not cleared to be there for at least a week after one)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:stonk:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

weekly font posted:

They called me Kid Gorgeous. Later on, it was Kid Presentable. Then Kid Gruesome. And finally, Kid Rock.

lol

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

People in SE Michigan generally LOVE Kid Rock and it's awful

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Kid Rock is just not 'for' anybody who values authenticity in the slightest.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I have it on good authority that no one is more authentic than Kid Rock

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I remember when Kid Rock was indistinguishable from Vanilla Ice.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Suplex Liberace posted:

Sorry to hear your eyes ain't working so great.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

ChrisBTY posted:

Kid Rock is just not 'for' anybody who values authenticity in the slightest.

then its the perfect crossover audience for wwe

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Someone did an edit of bawitdaba where it was just the iiiiii part of the ‘my name is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid’ intro stretched out for like an hour and that’s the only good thing that’s ever come from kid rock existing

Also someone calling that guy wwe brought in to do a song ‘mid rock’ lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lumbermouth posted:

I have it on good authority that no one is more authentic than Kid Rock

NO ONE

is more authentic than Kid Rock.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Just when you thought SummerSlam couldn't get any more in-your-face than having Kid Rock out there to kick things off by triggering some snowflakes:

WWE® & SLIM JIM® RETURN TO THE RING WITH RECORD-BREAKING PARTNERSHIP AHEAD OF SUMMERSLAM

Yes, the MTN DEW PITCH BLACK MATCH has been supplanted by the SUMMERSLAM BATTLE ROYAL PRESENTED BY SLIM JIM, and the corpo speak is out of control

quote:

WWE and Slim Jim first crossed paths thirty years ago with a series of explosive, in-your-face Slim Jim commercials, featuring “Macho Man” Randy Savage debuting the famous tagline “Snap Into a Slim Jim!” that has remained a hallmark of the Slim Jim brand ever since. The two global brands will tap into that rich history with a reenergized, multi-platform campaign which begins with “The SummerSlam Battle Royal Presented by Slim Jim,” the first of several custom integrations at WWE’s Premium Live Events. As part of the pact, Slim Jim will also activate at Survivor Series in November, in addition to Royal Rumble and WrestleMania 40 in 2024.

[...]

“Slim Jim has always been about crushing boredom and doing the unexpected, which is also the cornerstone of WWE and their memorable lineup of bold, in-your-face Superstars,” said Spencer Fivelson, VP & General Manager of Snacks at Conagra Brands. “We’re thrilled to be back in the ring with WWE to build on our shared history and celebrate the savage energy of today’s WWE Superstars.

SLIM JIM* WILL ALSO ACTIVATE AT SURVIVOR SERIES

*(which has always been about crushing boredom)

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

custom integrations is the future of marketing, its the way brands r going 2 win

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Is Slim Jim WWEs answer to Big Bill

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

JethroMcB posted:

SLIM JIM* WILL ALSO ACTIVATE AT SURVIVOR SERIES

*(which has always been about crushing boredom)

drat can't believe they poached him from ROH

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
NEED A LITTLE EXCITEMENT

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i love brands

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

JethroMcB posted:

“Slim Jim has always been about crushing boredom and doing the unexpected

All I've seen them do in 30 years is sit limply next to the cash register st 7 11.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Alaois posted:

NO ONE

is more authentic than Kid Rock.

Gaming for me is a religion, and Haze is THE poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/RheaRipley_WWE/status/1687167314075013120?s=20

rhea ripley, the smackdown women's champion, doesn't seem to be happy about not being booked for summerslam. she was only booked for some tiktok live thing.

also they cut becky lynch vs trish stratus from summerslam, which they've been building since wrestlemania, to give the other matches more time and they both don't seem too happy about that.

there will now be more time for logan paul vs ricochet and the slim jim battle royal

best women's division in the world