Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perfect painting
Nov 27, 2011

Danaru posted:

Tie's a great dude, also at one point he put a big mac in a food dehydrator, then put it in a food rehydrator full of doctor pepper, and the expression he made biting into it still haunts me
lol jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

pentyne posted:

yeah it wasn't vtuber stuff it was a cosplay

This being interpreted as "Rosalina with enormous boobs" is, hmmm.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

mycot posted:

yeah lol

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Kazinsal posted:

protonjon still streams but he’s some kind of vtuber whose avatar is rosalina from mario with enormous boobs and his head now

still hasn’t finished superman 64

yo what actual memories or thoughts did you conflate to come up with this wild-rear end description of what went down and also dont tell me about any of them

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Danaru posted:

Tie's a great dude, also at one point he put a big mac in a food dehydrator, then put it in a food rehydrator full of doctor pepper, and the expression he made biting into it still haunts me

where can i see this?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Remember when Retsupurae were making fun of PewDiePie for his love of screeching and rape jokes, and he noticed it? He only had like a million subscribers back then and still cared about what puny mortals thought of him.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Paladinus posted:

Remember when Retsupurae were making fun of PewDiePie for his love of screeching and rape jokes, and he noticed it? He only had like a million subscribers back then and still cared about what puny mortals thought of him.

and now pewdiepie posts on these very forums interesting

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

He's in Japan and 死

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

pentyne posted:

yeah it wasn't vtuber stuff it was a cosplay

mycot posted:

Violen posted:

yo what actual memories or thoughts did you conflate to come up with this wild-rear end description of what went down and also dont tell me about any of them

lol @ all of this

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

I didn't really start paying attention to LP until after whatever that poo poo with schmorky was went down but I miss the dark id

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
The assassination of DarkId's LP channel thanks to the coward Square Enix

He was the only person who had clips of various games that weren't memes or had like a minute of unrelated footage to skip past

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I am unfamiliar with this and do not wish to learn more.

They’re bad

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i saw the sexy anime girl jason voorhees and freddy krueger statues i didnt like them one bit

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Autisanal Cheese posted:

Sopranos memes are evergreen

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
the lp i mourn is jewmander's lp of ultima 9, a game that refused to run correctly on his pc. the physics constnatly broke because of his gpu which required him to stack a bunch of potions he carried at all times then click to jump to the top of the tower + the voice acting was amazing. i've been saying 'VANT TO PARTY' for however long it's been.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
oh here's the real one

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

oh here's the real one

One of my favorite ever goonmeet images.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
there are several nude ones but i'm not hitting up fishmech for them lol

poo poo was embarrassing even back in 2005 (i was there because i lived an hour away)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
There's apparently lots of context for why the one woman is flipping off the other but I've forgotten it because even as a :regd04: it was before my time.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
she got her pierced boobs out a lot and was less fat than elfpr0n

that's it really. also there's a few where a buncha goons drag her onto a hotel bed. early 2000s were dumb

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

kinda glad I wasn't around here in the 2000s goonmeet era

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
you didn't miss much, that gooncon was in nola a few months before katrina so it's notable that way i guess

radium attended a few of them in baton rouge, i remember he was impressed by my buddy's hacked xbox filled with look around you videos

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
also fyad had a lotta girls back then

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
the gerudo stuff in totk is kinda running circles around the other regions which i never thought id say after the journey to the wind temple and its boss

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i also felt this way about botw so maybe ive got an aesthetic bias

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Violen posted:

i also felt this way about botw so maybe ive got an aesthetic bias

Big women

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The desert is just fun, I did that bit again in botw recently and between the shield surfing, the terrain, and Gerudo Town being one of the most fleshed out parts of the game it's easy to just fall in love with whether or not the big desert warrior women are your jam.

The Gerudo in particular are quite likeable too, arguably more fleshed out than the other peoples of Hyrule including the humans/Hylians. There's serious guards and soldiers, goofballs, athletes, nerds, shady back room merchants, cool old ladies, and barflies.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

lol

Roth posted:

Genuine Teenager Murder Megathread

First Reply: Making out with Freddy Kreuger, groping his rear end and tits

lol

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Danaru posted:

Lol, what a normal dude.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

IGgy IGsen posted:

Lol, what a normal dude.

If you could, you would, don't lie to yourself.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i can confidently say i absolutely would not rehydrate a cheeseburger in dr. Pepper, no.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Paladinus posted:

If you could, you would, don't lie to yourself.

I ordered burger king delivery (its the only thing that was open and i was not at that moment capable of making food myself), it came in a sealed plastic sack where the diet coke had spilled all over the impossible whopper (no mayo) and fries.

It was about as edible as I expected. Still better than mayonnaise.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

You... still ate it?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

DaysBefore posted:

You... still ate it?

Hypoglycemia is a gently caress

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
Some of you live lives like you're trying your hardest to be a cautionary tale

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Ominous Jazz posted:

Some of you live lives like you're trying your hardest to be a cautionary tale

I am definitely not recommending diabetes or an 'alcoholic twenties' to others, i am happy to be a cautionary tale on those ones. add that they lead to cola burgs to your 'cons' lists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Grassy Knowles posted:

I am definitely not recommending diabetes or an 'alcoholic twenties' to others, i am happy to be a cautionary tale on those ones. add that they lead to cola burgs to your 'cons' lists

Cola... Burgs... Hang on, I need a fresh page...