Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

That DICK! posted:

they are gonna be recurring geico commercial characters in 2 yaers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Shame is a good thing in certain cases

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Perfect painting posted:

I don't think there's anywhere else on the internet with more users posting hosed up poo poo about food than this website. Statistical certainty that casual discussion of former goons will lead to "oh yeah I remember when he liquified a cheeseburger and used it to cook mac and cheese"
Thinking of that video Sid made, eating a can of spaghetti cold, from the tin, to a sad Sarah McLachlan soundtrack.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

he was the cat

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

he was the cat

to the jealousy of many

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

he was the cat

yes

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Most of it is just silly harmless cringe and then you got to stuff like the toddler role player demon child Elise person and its like uhh hm..

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

also i looked at his twitter to still if he's still doing that and got hit with an updated version and lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

this is what winning looks like

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
everyone who made fun of him is simply jealous, due to not being carried by a big titty anime lady

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Cat: i keep getting older but big titty goth milf cartoons stay the same age.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

the man knows what he is about.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Most of it is just silly harmless cringe and then you got to stuff like the toddler role player demon child Elise person and its like uhh hm..

even more hilarious that person was a nepo hire with like 89 subscribers on their channel

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Sleng Teng posted:

he is living his best life, of big tity goth anime catgirls

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Lmao v nice pablo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

smaller the dog, bigger the tits, as the old saying goes

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Grassy Knowles posted:

Lmao v nice pablo

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lol

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

symbolic posted:

also i looked at his twitter to still if he's still doing that and got hit with an updated version and lol

Ok the obvious thing here is her boobs getting somehow even larger, but the funniest thing is the cat's face undergoing a Jojo style manificaton.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Shame is a good thing in certain cases

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

symbolic posted:

kuato from total recall turned into a furry huh

Perfect painting
Nov 27, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
the wolf avatar community would like to both apologize and distance ourselves from

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

the wolf avatar community would like to both apologize and distance ourselves from

Im real glad its you with that username and not him, apology accepted

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

The cat avatar community agrees with this wholeheartedly

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

He's living his best life and I for one cannot stand in judgement of him

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Fajita Queen posted:

He's living his best life and I for one cannot stand in judgement of him

there are quite frankly a lot of jealous people in this thread

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

i don't get it but i cannot summon the energy to give a single poo poo about it. who cares.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

thats clearly a loving dog his name is literally wolf!!!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Kild posted:

thats clearly a loving dog his name is literally wolf!!!

lots of ignorant responses in this thread

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

they're distracted

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Ah this must be the Rosalina with giant tits vtuber

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Babe Magnet posted:

they're distracted

my giant anime big titty goth gf is smiling at me, imperial. can you say the same

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Leal posted:

Ah this must be the Rosalina with giant tits vtuber

The? Bold of you to assume there's only one.

EDIT: Oh for God's sake someone blew :10bux: on me again.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

The? Bold of you to assume there's only one.

EDIT: Oh for God's sake someone blew :10bux: on me again.

Lmao what does it mean

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The desert is just fun, I did that bit again in botw recently and between the shield surfing, the terrain, and Gerudo Town being one of the most fleshed out parts of the game it's easy to just fall in love with whether or not the big desert warrior women are your jam.

The Gerudo in particular are quite likeable too, arguably more fleshed out than the other peoples of Hyrule including the humans/Hylians. There's serious guards and soldiers, goofballs, athletes, nerds, shady back room merchants, cool old ladies, and barflies.

That one Gerudo lady being hungover as balls in the desert and needing some hair of the dog was a solid vibe lol

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Grassy Knowles posted:

Lmao what does it mean

somebody has been carpet bombing people who post in the war threads with ai empire hillary for whatever reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The AI Bernies were much better. That guy was always up to something funny. AI Star Wars Hilary is just boring and uninspired