Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Hot Karl Marx posted:

How is cc's post worse than that one?

how is laughing at him being possibly homeless worse than a joke about unwanted step children? Seems impossible to ever really know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
how dare u call redditors blood thirsty monsters

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!
like theres so much poo poo that people can legitimately go after me for and they never do lol

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

someone called me a cuck online. a date that will live in infamy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

croup coughfield posted:

like theres so much poo poo that people can legitimately go after me for and they never do lol

you can pass for sicilian lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

croup coughfield posted:

theyre defending this person lol

ram dass in hell posted:

i hope joe biden stuffs his fingers up your mother's oval office koos

ram dass in hell posted:

Koos, respectfully, sir, i hope you get monkey pox lesions inside your rear end hole and go septic

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

croup coughfield posted:

i didnt say it was? you're inventing an argument from whole cloth. i dont blame you, you're trying to back up your boy and i respect that, but your boy is a loving idiot who wrote a bunch of word salad and you shouldnt try to continue that line imo

Okay but don't try and pretend you're actually hurt and have any kind of moral high ground

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

lumpentroll posted:

lmfao

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Okay but don't try and pretend you're actually hurt and have any kind of moral high ground

again, i didnt. this is something you are inventing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
those are good posts though

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

lol

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!
i dont need to pretend to have the moral high ground because i dont care about personal morality at all

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

crazy cloud is doing praxis by dunking on CHUDS. croup is doing counterrevolutionary name calling. they are not the same

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

what

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

are you okay

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

really was hoping today was going t o be normal

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

it is!

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!
this is just like every other day. its as normal as it gets in cspam. we make jokes and guys who all share one railroad spike through the brain get furious and we make more jokes and the cycle continues

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

this is just like every other day. its as normal as it gets in cspam. we make jokes and guys who all share one railroad spike through the brain get furious and we make more jokes and the cycle continues

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

croup coughfield posted:

lol

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
good afternoon cspam =)

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

alt check this guy plz, i think it's ringo (who is coincidentally on probation right now...)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

good afternoon :)

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

DarkSithLord posted:

good afternoon cspam =)

whats up my neoliberal

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

a second ringo has hit the thread

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

croup coughfield posted:

lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

croup coughfield posted:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

croup coughfield posted:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the genuine objectively literally literally genocide-denying fascist nazi megathread

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

croup coughfield posted:

whats up my neoliberal

nothing much today, more germane to the peace thread but im gonna go to hill country this weekend. lazy river and maybe seeing some of the last few germans in the country that the world wars didn't anglicize

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

croup coughfield posted:

lol

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

DarkSithLord posted:

nothing much today, more germane to the peace thread but im gonna go to hill country this weekend. lazy river and maybe seeing some of the last few germans in the country that the world wars didn't anglicize

that sounds fun as hell

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the genuine objectively literally literally genocide-denying fascist nazi megathread

same

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

it has been 0 days since

speng31b
May 8, 2010

docbeard posted:

it has been 0 days since

since what?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I was normal

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i can't even figure out what they're complaining about

russia apologism?
us apologism?
china apologism?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
almost certainly the ukraine thread