Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Does an owl bear have mammal gennies or bird gennies? Also an owl bear seems a lot less terrifying than a regular bear now that i think about it unless maybe the head is so big they can eat a person in one bite. Do they produce owlbear pellets? I have a lot to learn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

they need a few turkey based monsters cause those birds will gently caress u up

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Hatebag posted:

Does an owl bear have mammal gennies or bird gennies? Also an owl bear seems a lot less terrifying than a regular bear now that i think about it unless maybe the head is so big they can eat a person in one bite. Do they produce owlbear pellets? I have a lot to learn

why are you asking us when the owlbear is right there, ask it yourself

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 71 days!

Hatebag posted:

im going to kill you with a french arming sword

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Hatebag posted:

owlbears are huge dipshit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
the owlbear thing was actually in EA and its extremely cool

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al! posted:

owlbears are huge dipshit

So are bearbears!

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 71 days!
im going to pinch a small balled up wad of bat guano and sulphur from my pocket, hatebag. im going to do that and then im going to perform some ritualized verbal and somatic actions. finally, im going to throw the ball of poo poo at your house and burn it down with a fireball

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
goddamn 2 hour download from the torrentzone smdh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Homeless Friend posted:

goddamn 2 hour download from the torrentzone smdh

it really is like 150 gigs lmao

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Don't do that! I live there!

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Al! posted:

it really is like 150 gigs lmao

it's like 10 hrs. for me to download from steam, american internet was not made for the ridiculous sizes of modern games.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i finally decided not to use picked up weapons in ds2 and lol at dual hand rapier damage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Homeless Friend posted:

i finally decided not to use picked up weapons in ds2 and lol at dual hand rapier damage

i generally dont use the beast style in yakuza games either

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i have the best possible internet for the rural part of america i live in and it took me 2 1/2 hours to Download

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
tixati was giving me some sort of weird orange error and I realized my old hd i use for torrents has finally filled up lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Homeless Friend posted:

tixati was giving me some sort of weird orange error and I realized my old hd i use for torrents has finally filled up lol

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i got a oretty fat rural wifi pipe but i still made sure gbs3 was downloading before i got home

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
we're calling it gbs3 now btw

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

The tutorial got changed up a bit from the Early Access but it's mostly trimmed fat. I dunno if I missed the third brain in a jar or if that got removed sometime during EA.

In any case, playing a persuasive paladin and it still feels like the DC is too high for some of these conversations.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 71 days!

Al! posted:

we're calling it gbs3 now btw

im on board

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

106.66 :satan: gigabites

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 71 days!
general baldur sgate

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
60gb of it is uncompressed bear sounds

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
the sound designer insisted on getting real bear orgasm sounds. he threatened to quit until they let him jack off a red panda

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
anyway i was shocked when larian hired chris metzen

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Al! posted:

anyway i was shocked when larian hired chris metzen

No he's the dude that's all about dragons not bears, easy mistake

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 71 days!
same thing

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i might buy balders gate

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i have not done a ttrpg or a baldur's gate ever

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Regarde Aduck posted:

had a feeling about you and yeah your entire post history is just not liking games

post in games dude, they love that poo poo

gently caress off with this 'games are good' poo poo

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 71 days!

Lib and let die posted:

dont give larian money imo theyre just going to use it to buy more rubber plantations in congo

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
i played a good game once. it was called Dark Souls 2

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I would probably enjoy bg3 but I have already bought the next two games I'm playing lol

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Apparently I bought bg3 in EA so I get it for free courtesy of my past self, what a sucker!
Got it on GoG so my friends get it for free too

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 71 days!
work is over so ill be enjoying myself taking in the sights of tamriel. later losers

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

croup coughfield posted:

dont give larian money imo theyre just going to use it to buy more rubber plantations in congo

can't play games that way on geforce now, rip

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i originally bought gbs3 at launch because we were going to play through ea but one of the people kept wanting to roll new characters (as a group) and then decided that she didnt want to play EA anymore, just the full game, so we dropped it lol

now everyone except the guy who only wants to play 6 hours a night has flaked so i guess it's solo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

its really simple when you create a character you open up cheat engine and give yourself all 25 in the stats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
the Switch voucher I got with TOTK was burning a hole in my pocket and I impulse bought Xenoblade Chronicles 3. I hope it's not dogshit