Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

StormDrain posted:

We're having a jobsite BBQ again which is gonna be a huge Costco run. What am I gonna forget? My coworker already reminded me of cheese. We'll have hotdogs and burgers, chips, potato salad, fruit and drinks. Plus all the plates and napkins etc.

Condiments - ketchup/mustard/relish. Mayo for the weirdos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Slaw

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

StormDrain posted:

We're having a jobsite BBQ again which is gonna be a huge Costco run. What am I gonna forget? My coworker already reminded me of cheese. We'll have hotdogs and burgers, chips, potato salad, fruit and drinks. Plus all the plates and napkins etc.

Jongga (the one with two "g"s) kimchi. Get a few jars, it's always a hit.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

StormDrain posted:

giant ham always pleases a crowd

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

GG's is good flavor wise but the texture is a bit uniformly soft. im lucky enough to live near several korean supermarkets where they make it in house so im spoiled. cheaper from the koreans too

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

StormDrain posted:

Garden hose, Moss-b-gone, steamroller of tinfoil

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Wayfaring Stranger posted:

Despite being American, I've never been to a Co in the states, just the one in Southampton. Can confirm the roast chicken and pizza are indeed very good. Can also vouch for the lemon cheesecake, very pleasant samples people, and optical experience. Interested to see if Costcos around London are any bigger?

I used to travel to an office near the Watford Costco, so I've been there many dozens of times. It's basically identical to any generic one anywhere else in the world. Croydon, Liverpool, and Milton Keynes are all also basically the same

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Blue Moonlight posted:

Condiments - ketchup/mustard/relish. Mayo for the weirdos.

?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Slaw dogs are a huge hit

And make sure to pile the chili high

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

StormDrain posted:

No BBQ detected. Y'all are grilling.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

skipdogg posted:

Nice catch. Get their rear end.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Lol maybe some pulled pork

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

skipdogg posted:

It hurts but it’s true. Proper term is a grill-up imo.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
edit: ^^^ grill-out

skipdogg posted:

:agreed:

I was wondering why they were talking about BBQ but with no BBQ.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Get yourself a traeger

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

w00tmonger posted:

Get yourself a traeger

Instead of a traeger, try using a leaf blower with some incense sticks tied to it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

The smore cookies are good as hell

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

PokeJoe posted:

The smore cookies are good as hell

you talking about the kirkland ones? did you try the name brand version of that a month or two ago? if so, how does it compare?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

idk about the name brand ones I've only had the ones from the bakery area

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

PokeJoe posted:

idk about the name brand ones I've only had the ones from the bakery area

i think i am talking about two entirely unrelated items from over in the snack isle

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

skipdogg posted:

My bad.

We're having a jobsite cookout.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'm talking about these bad boys

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
What am I supposed to do with this kimchee now that I have it?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

PokeJoe posted:

I'm talking about these bad boys

People talk about the rolled in butter cinnamon cake but no, it's these cookies. These will kill me and probably already have.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Getting Jalapeño Corn Bread loaf here soon, actually I think it's just green chilies not jalapeños but whatever. It doesn't look great.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

n8r posted:

Just eat it? Stir fry it with vegetables or fried rice?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

KakerMix posted:

People talk about the rolled in butter cinnamon cake but no, it's these cookies. These will kill me and probably already have.

My gf instinctively bought 2 containers before we've even tried them :negative:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

The checkout bagger said they're good microwaved and made into ice cream sandwiches. He was right 👍

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

n8r posted:

Eat it out of the jar

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Eat it out of the jar

Get a dog and put it on the dog and eat it in the car in the parking lot of costco.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

really need a hot slice (pep) & chocolate sundae. last time I went to Costco the ice cream machine was broken.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

CostCo bring back the jalapeno, pepperoni, and pineapple slice, you cowards

whiskas
May 30, 2005
I've never had a cake from Costco before, but I'm planning a birthday shortly with 20+ people attending. Any recommendations on what is good/great/bad?

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

whiskas posted:

I've never had a cake from Costco before, but I'm planning a birthday shortly with 20+ people attending. Any recommendations on what is good/great/bad?

Tuxedo cake is very good, will serve like 10 people. The tres leches cake isn't that good. Can't confirm if their normal bday cake is good.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

get a 5 pound key lime pie for the birthday party, be different

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

5 one pound slices of pie

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Get a Shrek cake with that specific Shrek image.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Thinkin about that lemon meringue cheesecake from a few weeks back. I want another one.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Kimchi tofu soup is another banger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Get a 5lb dog and put it in a car and eat the cake on the dog