Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

More like Dullard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Where the gently caress is Dillard. I thought the point of the south was that it’s cheap

Dillard is near Rabun Gap which is a gentrified rich people mountain home spot. it is also the location of a relatively expensive private boarding school. Travel 30 minutes in any direction and the prices will plummet.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Troutful posted:

Rare opportunity to purchase a mini farm in the heart of Dillard! This is the perfect place to start the farm of your dreams! Already fenced in area located at the front of the property perfect for donkeys, sheep, or other small farm animals with another fenced in area in the back for chickens.

This property is essentially two homes in 1. The original house features 2 oversized bedrooms and 2 full recently updated bathrooms with open floor plan that flows seamlessly. Spacious kitchen that features stunning stainless steel appliances, large kitchen island, granite counter tops, and many other updates/finishes. There is an addition to the original house that adds two more bedrooms and full bathrooms. This space has separate kitchen and living area with private entrance.

This is perfect for in-laws or could be used as a short term rental for extra income. Large screened in porch off the addition is the perfect place to enjoy the country setting and take in the North Georgia Mountains. Large covered front porch overlooking the pasture is sure to be a favorite spot to watch the animals and enjoy nature. There is an attached two car garage and additional detached 2 car garage that adds plenty of storage! Several other structures on property for storage as well. This is a MUST see!

lmfao

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

I can smell the gross fake cookie Yankee candle stench from here

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

ProperGanderPusher posted:

I can smell the gross fake cookie Yankee candle stench from here

Along with the owner complaining that Yankee candles don't smell anymore

speng31b
May 8, 2010

RadiRoot posted:

house i was scheduled to see tomorrow canceled. under contract already. been listed for 2 days.

TWO loving DAYS :suicide:

yeah same situation here. every time.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
The market demands its participants to buy the most expensive thing they'll ever buy without looking at it. Not doing so is stupid.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

everyone look at the inside pictures

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

I can see the appeal of living in Christmasland year round

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

when people talk about "maybe we dont need to ship hundreds of thousands of tons of injection molded plastic across the ocean to fill up dollar generals with" theyre talking about this person's sense of interior decorating

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

speng31b posted:

yeah same situation here. every time.

it doesn’t help that there’s so few homes being listed. only 2 this week in my price range and they’re already gone. might have to wait into October for something but after that and I’m tapping out. gently caress this.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

nikosoft posted:

I can see the appeal of living in Christmasland year round

there's a whole town for this in michigan called Frankenmuth

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Gunshow Poophole posted:

there's a whole town for this in michigan called Frankenmuth

the first time I went there as a kid I thought my parents hosed up or it was a joke or something.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

euphronius posted:

everyone look at the inside pictures

Yeah that was my experience. Like my first thought is “oh that’s more than I want or could afford but very pretty” and then a couple pics latter loving :lmao:

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
I’m pretty confused with this imperial Chinese + Xmas motif

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
They have to celebrate Christmas in the garage because the entire house is stuffed from floor to ceiling

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
the owner actually despises Christmas and this is their attempt to buy all of the Christmas decorations in existence to deprive us all.

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.
I think we can all agree Christmas came in that house, but did you need to go that far?

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

is there such a thing as a megachurch chief executive youth pastor? this has extreme megachurch chief executive youth pastor energy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Justus posted:

is there such a thing as a megachurch chief executive youth pastor? this has extreme megachurch chief executive youth pastor energy

the biggest megachurches will have a corporate structure, yeah

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
The collectable spoons were the gateway drug to the yuletide hoarding

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

I always wondered how the year round Christmas stores stayed in business. Then I moved to the South and met people who never put their decorations away and leave their fake trees up all year. I don’t know if they love Christmas that much or if it’s now a culture war signifier and they’re celebrating perma-Christmas to own the libs in their head or what.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

show me an old lady living in a Christmas themed house that isn’t a horrible racist

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

i am harry posted:

show me an old lady living in a Christmas themed house that isn’t a horrible racist

yall can have yoor kwanza and june teeth but Santa WAINT BLACK YA HEAR

Apr 7, 2003

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1013-E-Dewart-St_Shamokin_PA_17872_M48302-59785?from=srp-list-card

It's me, I'm the $4000 in computers on a folding card table

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
whys it so cheap? looks nice.

guess since its in the middle of no where.

Apr 7, 2003

RadiRoot posted:

whys it so cheap? looks nice.

guess since its in the middle of no where.

It's in one of the shittiest places to live in the United States and it's a total shithole selling for about double what it should, that's 1910s-1920s mining company housing and was never expected to last more than thirty years

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
for a house not expected to last long it looks to be in immaculate shape for what it is. the layout is cute. i love it. :shrug:

almost everything that ive looked at here at that age is in shambles.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
What's wrong with the laptop keyboard?

Apr 7, 2003

RadiRoot posted:

for a house not expected to last long it looks to be in immaculate shape for what it is. the layout is cute. i love it. :shrug:

almost everything that ive looked at here at that age is in shambles.

I grew up about three blocks from that house and I can assure you it's a shithole

think about what they didn't post pictures of

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
well i guess ill give you that. i would never want to live in pennsylvania anyway.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

it sounds like a place where something far worse and more boring than vampires live

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

vampires follow rules. central PA is wildcard country

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

I don't understand the setup either. Is it a streaming thing? Is something being influenced?

The house still looks nicer, and is cheaper, than this $150,000 beauty in the meth and sadness capital of western Washington state.* Which was also likely built for a logging company, and not expected to last 30 years:

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/411-11th-St_Hoquiam_WA_98550_M17962-16918?from=srp-list-card

*There's a lot of competition for that title.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

smh that even the official veep residence has gray walls & woodwork painted white.

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1688235298293956608

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the floor to ceiling drapes

(ok the windows are huge )

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

man

you really appreciate the size of a single room of some rich fucks house when you’ve been next to homelessness. lying there on someone’s couch you’re lucky enough to know, just thinking about what you could do with a whole Kamala Harris’s Dining Room to call your own

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
Showing off your decadent chandelier is probably not a good way to endear yourself to the masses.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

TheMopeSquad posted:

Showing off your decadent chandelier is probably not a good way to endear yourself to the masses.

she's slowly appropriating the fixtures. she already took down the disco ball and made a blouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

i say swears online posted:

she's slowly appropriating the fixtures. she already took down the disco ball and made a blouse

lol