Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

RandomBlue posted:

I live in the brown and this map is incorrect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ryanwalterssupt/status/1686865788416688128

full point
Jan 21, 2006

T.A.Z.: Tmurp Autonomous Zone]

From this point onwards, the thread takes the socio-political tactic of creating a temporary space that eludes formal structures of control. the best way to create a non-hierarchical system of social relationships is to concentrate on the present and on releasing one's own mind from the controlling mechanisms that have been imposed on it by the repeated closings of the thread. (so a.lo can take alleged showers and eat spoonfuls of peanut butter like a fridge ghoulie).

In the formation of a Tmurp autonomous zone posts become a key tool that sneak into the cracks of formal procedures. A new territory of the moment is created that is on the boundary line of established regions. Any attempt at permanence that goes beyond the moment deteriorates to a structured system that inevitably stifles individual creativity. It is this chance at creativity that is real empowerment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S74hBpQZ6LU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

a.lo posted:

Donald trump sucks actually

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Oklahoma fell to the Chinese years ago 🙄

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Comment on the map: Bakersfield. :laugh:

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

lol you're in brown IL

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

his talents are wasted on politics

should have taken over the late night show when Leno retired the first time

that would have been amazing, he could have talked about broadway every night with his new friends

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

That's a screenshot to the intro of the Columbo anime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibPCLMH1NM4

lol i see it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

SomethingBeautiful posted:

lol you're in brown IL

problem?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ah say ah say ah say y'all Chinese fellas bettah git

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

full point posted:

T.A.Z.: Tmurp Autonomous Zone]]

love this idea. hope it works

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Lpzie posted:

problem?

not for me

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Harton posted:

dude this beefer is ridiculous

I can only hit it a couple times each light

puff puff pass out

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1687642534804127744

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

full point posted:

T.A.Z.: Tmurp Autonomous Zone]

From this point onwards, the thread takes the socio-political tactic of creating a temporary space that eludes formal structures of control. the best way to create a non-hierarchical system of social relationships is to concentrate on the present and on releasing one's own mind from the controlling mechanisms that have been imposed on it by the repeated closings of the thread. (so a.lo can take alleged showers and eat spoonfuls of peanut butter like a fridge ghoulie).

In the formation of a Tmurp autonomous zone posts become a key tool that sneak into the cracks of formal procedures. A new territory of the moment is created that is on the boundary line of established regions. Any attempt at permanence that goes beyond the moment deteriorates to a structured system that inevitably stifles individual creativity. It is this chance at creativity that is real empowerment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S74hBpQZ6LU

I got to see them live once and people freaked the gently caress out for Vajra, unbelievable vibes

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Trump

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Consummate Professional posted:

uncle baby billy is the best tv character of all time

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

they'll get him this time

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:mods:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Cmon there has to be a Wendy's out here

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

orb

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

oh yeah i can smell the not mattering

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

smarxist im still wondering what you meant by this

smarxist posted:

look man nobody from flint was going to be much anywaay, let's be real

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Oof

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Consummate Professional posted:

uncle baby billy is the best tv character of all time

What u say my say say my baby?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Zerg Mans posted:

Cmon there has to be a Wendy's out here

SIR. THIS. IS. A....................WIENERSCHNITZEL ! ! ! !

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm going to bed, but I want to make it clear that the next time I'm in DFW I'm going to the "mall" thing where Buddykins worked where there's a ferris wheel and also a gigantic brewpub

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

sinnesloeschen posted:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No one that's ever been to, heard of, thought about, or subconsciously acknowledged the existence of New Jersey would put it in the "p dope imo" category. dogshit map, 0/10 do not recommend

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

"b-b-but sir w-w-what d-d-d-di-" get the gently caress out of here

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

it was a dumb shitpost man

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

oh so the government is trying to limit speech and you leftists are clappping

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
You going to let them talk about that map you worked so hard on, Slaw Dog?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
sinnesloeschen frequently drinks when drawing maps, which is why instead of making the thin strip of green along the colorado front range and inner Rockies mountain towns that is good they instead highlighted chud western colorado

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm wondering where they got the crayon texture

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Be interesting to see whether this gets approved. Cannon probably wouldn't.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Colorado's Clown Country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
And New Mexico is chili country. The American southwest is full of mystery and wonder.