Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Lovely goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slorb
May 14, 2002
Man I hope Norway doesnt score because they'll park the bus again the second they do.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

I'm once again asking for Maanum to be subbed on.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Thank you.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Grimson posted:

I'm once again asking for Maanum to be subbed on.

Well, there it is

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

slorb posted:

Man I hope Norway doesnt score because they'll park the bus again the second they do.

They still are 1 goal behind.

These subs might help

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Hegerberg!

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
That was nearly a fully sick diving header own goal

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
She's going to want that one back.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Who knew bringing a good attacking player on meant you'd get some shots on goal.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

That's that.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
:nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Phwoar what a loving pass

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Miyazawa!!

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
good fuckng night

This team loving owns hard

slorb
May 14, 2002
Miyazawa (and Tanaka, and Endo) are just so faaaast

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

a real chump posted:

Phwoar what a loving pass

:emptyquote:

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
loving hell mate

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name
And that's that.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:yeshaha:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Northern lights out

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

you can’t spell Norway without No Way

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

That was a fucken sick through ball

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Scanda yeah nah vians

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

edogawa rando posted:

Northern lights out

Well yeah, it's summer and midnight sun.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
I still love watching Japan play

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

A weird tournament where Japan and Spain are the two best teams by the eye test* but one has already just savaged the other.

*Waiting for a game Sweden bosses not by virtue of infinite set piece goals scored by being taller.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Hørte! She rules.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

webmeister posted:

That was a fucken sick through ball

The calm finish too. Hinata got a bit of that Pires in her.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Honestly kinda angry that Hørte only got her first minutes at the end of the tournament. Though Bjelde has done the job really well, Hørte is an incredibly good defender and is the best header in the domestic league.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Jean-Paul Shartre posted:

A weird tournament where Japan and Spain are the two best teams by the eye test* but one has already just savaged the other.

*Waiting for a game Sweden bosses not by virtue of infinite set piece goals scored by being taller.

They're gonna boss their next game by virtue of the US team not knowing what the gently caress they are doing. Smh

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

what a save

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Fuckin saveeeeeeee

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
holy gently caress

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
theyve evolved

theyre immune to headers now

rip the world

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

What a fucken save holy poo poo

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

What a drat save

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Doubt that save will be topped this tourney