Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

My favorite pick-up truck song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRlWcrD5ULE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

I'm just parked out by the lake. 80 miles from Santa Fe

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

I'm just parked out by the lake. 80 miles from Santa Fe

Woah. Near my hometown.

Edit: Assuming this is in New Mexico.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

papa was a video toaster's current location

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Could be here!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

drat. Brazil has six (6) Santa Fe's.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

man they must really love new mexico down there

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

TIP posted:

man they must really love new mexico down there

Spaniards just loved their holy faith.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

It's kind of funny when you translate the names for cities from other languages because sometimes the meaning is super mundane. Like Kyoto basically just means "Capital City", Tokyo means "Eastern Capital", etc.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

los angeles has a baseball team named the angels

the los angeles angels

the the angels angels

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The San Diego Daddies

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Got out of my neighborhood because it's fuckin mobbed with people who want to see the fireworks display across the river. The park outside my apartment is packed! Not sure why since the same thing happened last year and you can't see much. I didn't want to bother with doing shopping for dinner since the grocery store is a zoo and sold out of a lot of stuff. Made it to a favorite craft beer place and pretty much the entire lineup is hazy IPAs. I thought we were getting over this!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I have the following gang this year: A pair of brother deer; a single doe. A twitchy hare. A cute as gently caress groundhog. A lazy porcupine. Many birds.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Escape From Noise posted:

Made it to a favorite craft beer place and pretty much the entire lineup is hazy IPAs. I thought we were getting over this!

Sorry for your loss :(

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

I have the following gang this year: A pair of brother deer; a single doe. A twitchy hare. A cute as gently caress groundhog. A lazy porcupine. Many birds.

You need to be careful, they are cute and I am jealous but it sounds like we know who really runs these streets

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

You need to be careful, they are cute and I am jealous but it sounds like we know who really runs these streets

It's the Bros, I know.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Name them Billy and Jimmy Lee tia.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

It's the Bros, I know.

Out of curiosity, how do you know you've got a porcupine in those parts? Have you seen the actual pokey animal or is it "oh looked porcupine poop! We must have one in our area"

Myself, I'd rather actually see it with my own peepers but a camera would suffice for nocturnal animals.

Also I've seen a porcupine pull a knife on someone so they dont gently caress around.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Out of curiosity, how do you know you've got a porcupine in those parts? Have you seen the actual pokey animal or is it "oh looked porcupine poop! We must have one in our area"

Myself, I'd rather actually see it with my own peepers but a camera would suffice for nocturnal animals.

Also I've seen a porcupine pull a knife on someone so they dont gently caress around.

I run into the porcupine over and over. He(She - I have no idea) is there in my front steps at night; he's chilling in a tree; he's right outside my basement door....

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

It me

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm the bird that climbs up after

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
It’s SATURDAY y’all what up

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

bagmonkey posted:

something like this

https://i.imgur.com/Ime4SBR.mp4

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

bagmonkey posted:

Already? poo poo.

I'm making breakfast at 17 in the evening.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
My stay-cation is half over which sucks but I'm finally feeling almost like a real person again which is good

My sister and her kids had been visiting since May and I've also been working overtime at work so I kind of never had enough sleep or downtime for awhile. But the visitors have gone home and the overtime might continue but I'm going to take better care of myself. This is my plan anyway

Also this
https://i.imgur.com/SDEOX33.mp4

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Going to work in the beer studio (that's what we're calling our carriage house/barn now) want to make some improvements to plumbing now that I have A Minute(TM), going to pick some veggies and do the pickling thing, maybe have grilled food and a few beers, but first it's time to poop.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Gotta reinforce a canopy carry bag with some extra nylon webbing, clean up the house a little, and then have friends coming over.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i flipped my matress, changed my bedding, then was gonna do my nails but my nail drill blew up :argh:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Sitting in a recliner, moisturizing my shins.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

Sitting in a recliner, moisturizing my shins.

What kind of east coast liberal moisturizes their shins????!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Just got my second pair of crocs :hehe:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

i flipped my matress, changed my bedding, then was gonna do my nails but my nail drill blew up :argh:

I imagine a nail drill is a 40v pro that can also be used to frame a stud wall

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

What kind of east coast liberal moisturizes their shins????!

Everyone knows we east coast libs have the smoothest motherfuckin shins around :smuggo:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

getting ashy ankles to own the libs

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Everyone knows we east coast libs have the smoothest motherfuckin shins around :smuggo:

I would think with all the soccer you must play your shins would be a little more road weary.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

who is out there not moisturising everything WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING LORD

I imagine a nail drill is a 40v pro that can also be used to frame a stud wall

basically a dremel in miniature so probably :hmmyes:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

i am moist af

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

it is important to be slick to avoid capture

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I unexpectedly worked out on the heavy bag for an hour which means the only day I skipped exercise this week was Friday :toot: