Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Innocuous
Mar 1, 2003

It's a strange world.

Time_pants posted:

Between this and the weird Oreo shout-out last month, I'm thinking that either there's some deal where his tweets are part of an ad package or he is desperately trying to bring those brands back as advertisers.

linda absolutely stealing his phone when his guards walk him to the bathroom during meetings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Last Chance posted:

I’m so tired

wow sounds like you could use some Starbucks™

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

wow sounds like you could use some Starbucks™

can I order some on X yet?

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Innocuous posted:

linda absolutely stealing his phone when his guards walk him to the bathroom
lol just lol if you don't think he's tweetxing all his important company-saving changes while on the shitter

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJyGy6AFJo

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

I am constantly hating on the entire Starbucks team, it's true

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
you should give them more credit

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 30 minutes!
someone was just very mean to me in an fps game because they died despite me pocketing them as a healer and i feel bad about it but then in a game right after i made a smart play and killed the enemy team and someone called me elon musk as a ”compliment”

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

I bet Elon yelled "YOINK!" when he watched one of his dev serfs rip that handle, had one of his awkward snickering little laughs and wondered why no one else found it that particularly funny.

Then the whole office remembered that their stay in the US hinged on that rich megalomaniacal rear end in a top hat and they all fell in and uttered "Epic, sir!" while trying their best to fake a convincing smile.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1687520435825745920?s=20
why arent big advertisers coming back to twitter???

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

LMAOOOOOOO

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
That's a ban

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

e:nvm

e2: no i was right

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

p good song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpmPDO5Vp_M

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

What happens to a mf when they skip face day

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Sir Tonk posted:

how does one campany make so many coffees? its a mystery

If you think that's impressive, imagine how many more money they could make if they fired 80% of their employees and the CEO changed the ingredients, recipe, and periodically dropped by random stores to unplug their equipment and brought a bunch of his "friends" along to start fights with customers. Why, if they stated tomorrow, they could move up the launch of StarbuX, the Everything Store, by 3-5 years!

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

anime was right posted:

don't think Elon ever passed algebra bc he has no idea how to solve anything for x

:haw:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Just a Moron posted:

I showed you my dick, pls respond

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

DiscountDildos posted:

It's always a very bad time to see this dude's face pop up when I'm scrolling X so I'm glad to see him get got

https://twitter.com/letsgomathias/status/1687543617655537667?s=20
In the same "recycling far right writer in mainstream press" vein, french billionnaire and notorious african people exploiter and far right presidential candidate financial backup Vincent Bolloré just put Geoffroy Lejeune, the former main editorial director of far right toilet newspaper Valeurs Actuelles(he was fired from it over petty far right infighting) at the head of on of the last big historival institutional newspapers in France, Le Journal du Dimanche. They have been in Strike since then (june). Apparantly the European Commission opened a formal investigation because there was an economical takover between french press groups in the background to allow that poo poo and it may break European Union rules. Imagine Musk buying CNN to put Tucker Carlson on it.

Toplowtech has issued a correction as of 07:56 on Aug 5, 2023

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

very funny that we’ve had numerous posters itt over the years moaning about the “Boer” meme and now Musk has just come right out as a full facist Boer Transvaal Trekker who’s mad that native South Africans hate him

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

smellmycheese posted:

very funny that we’ve had numerous posters itt over the years moaning about the “Boer” meme and now Musk has just come right out as a full facist Boer Transvaal Trekker who’s mad that native South Africans hate him
I am shocked, shocked to find out that the billionaire scion of the racist south-african elite turned out to be racist!!! Now, can we get our winnings before we get out?

Toplowtech has issued a correction as of 08:52 on Aug 5, 2023

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Kill the Boer (in Minecraft)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

Nenonen posted:

free nenonen

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

they were right to say it

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

This mod would have probed Nelson Mandela

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation

Nenonen posted:

Get him outta here

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

lovely caricature of Charlie Kirk, can’t even discern any difference from the real thing

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol they aren't even confident enough to just send emails from X, or they were getting caught by spam filters

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

he really thought this through

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Nenonen posted:

nenonen did nothing wrong

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqEFhx8-CQ0

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Is it still called Twitter blue even though it's x now?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

smellmycheese posted:

This mod would have probed Nelson Mandela

who wouldnt

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

HootTheOwl posted:

Is it still called Twitter blue even though it's x now?

"X Blue? No, no the site's theme is all black now. X Black."

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
making all ads automatically Twitter blue is great. With the blocking extension, Twitter is almost as good as it was in September of last year. It’s a bit slow in the line but it makes me happy to know every block I do automatically puts just a little more stress on the server.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

jisforjosh posted:

"X Blue? No, no the site's theme is all black now. X Black."

musk would opt for the "all white" theme

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Golden Bee posted:

making all ads automatically Twitter blue is great. With the blocking extension, Twitter is almost as good as it was in September of last year. It’s a bit slow in the line but it makes me happy to know every block I do automatically puts just a little more stress on the server.

lawsuit time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

Nenonen posted:

Good shoot.

Let me show you how it's done.

Kill the Boer (actionable threat)