Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

how is it a sock if it doesn't go on your feet aaaaaaaaaaaah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Idk but Spray Sock sounds like its uh, intended for something else... also the dudes face in the little sample picture is kinda funny

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

3 WAY S-T-R-E-T-C-H

:heysexy:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

trying to convince my friend to name his new album TOILET CHAMP

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ruby Gloom posted:

3 WAY S-T-R-E-T-C-H

:heysexy:

:quagmire:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

how is it a sock if it doesn't go on your feet aaaaaaaaaaaah

I was hoping it was this kind of "spray sock"

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

I would think with all the soccer you must play your shins would be a little more road weary.

This is what shins guards are for and the best have built in moisturizers but we play significantly more drinking dodgeball if we do any sports at all which brings me to my main point which is yelling at athletes on the TV is far more important.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

AKZ posted:

I unexpectedly worked out on the heavy bag for an hour which means the only day I skipped exercise this week was Friday :toot:

I'm imagining AKZ walking into a room and being startled into a fight with a heavy bag. Realizes what's going on, shrugs, ok let's just work out now so as to not be embarrassed

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

This is what shins guards are for and the best have built in moisturizers but we play significantly more drinking dodgeball if we do any sports at all which brings me to my main point which is yelling at athletes on the TV is far more important.

Built in shin moisturizers???? Madness!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I think we might need a croc intervention for bagmo because I'm pretty sure he said he has 8 million pair or so, I think

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I think we might need a croc intervention for bagmo because I'm pretty sure he said he has 8 million pair or so, I think

<:mad:>

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knyATF9a6S0

This except the only drug they’ll find are Crocs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I’ve never worn crocs

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

toilet champ gang tags when?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
If I’m being honest, my autism says the functionality but also comfort of these dumbass shoes can’t be denied so here we are

Who do I gotta wrestle first to win the intervention

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Also, practicing my mobile iOS browser thread editing skills brb

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I think it worked we’re good for a bit now

Also if we want gang tags we gotta lure a mod back to our domain now that AARD has left us

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

fartknocker posted:

I’ve never worn crocs

Same. But they are just sandals, right?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

they always look like they would make your feet real hot and then they'd start sliding about inside the crocs :ohdear:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
They are clogs with air holes. Yeah if it’s humid, they suck, but so do a lot of sandals and stuff, the nice part is the strap keeps them on so you can at least walk and keep ‘em on. They are honestly just resilient sandals

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The Ha Ha Joking lightning Crocs made realize these are actually kinda nice for stuff like gardening and camping and loafin around the house

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

bagmonkey posted:

They are clogs with air holes.

you can't be a toilet champ if you've got clogs

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TIP posted:

you can't be a toilet champ if you've got clogs

You’re a toilet champ once your clear the clog my dude!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

so I didn't want to be a rude guest last night at my father in laws for a visit with my wife and kids and he ordered like a ton of pizza and i ate a slice and all day ive been having one hell of a stomach time, even if you have severe anxiety don't eat pizza when you have celiacs just explain yourself, my entire weekend is gone now

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Sid Vicious posted:

so I didn't want to be a rude guest last night at my father in laws for a visit with my wife and kids and he ordered like a ton of pizza and i ate a slice and all day ive been having one hell of a stomach time, even if you have severe anxiety don't eat pizza when you have celiacs just explain yourself, my entire weekend is gone now

wat
no
do not do that even if it feels rude to say no

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

What were the toppings?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

redshirt posted:

What were the toppings?

gluten

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Boring! Give me pineapple and ghost pepper.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it was just stuffed crust pepperoni i just really didnt want to be rude because they came down from 14 hours away and he spent like a hundred bucks on pizza i will not make this mistake ever again ive literally lost my entire day to hot bath and dissociation

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
My rear end is on fire whenever I poo poo today so I'm just not pooping anymore.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i am sending healing tummy vibes to everyone itt :glomp:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

My rear end is on fire whenever I poo poo today so I'm just not pooping anymore.

I don't know if that's an option

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

* to the tune of allstar *

my hole's on fire, how about yours?
that's the way I like it and I'll never get bored

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TOILET

CHAMP

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

more like toilet clamp

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I’m feeling better tummy wise, started doing The Work earlier this week and it’s paying off !!!!

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Escape From Noise posted:

Woah. Near my hometown.

Edit: Assuming this is in New Mexico.

it's a song. about a truck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_zS_uiPWxs

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Ruby Gloom posted:

trying to convince my friend to name his new album TOILET CHAMP

TOILET CHAMP