Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The Tigers, White Sox, Royals and Athletics are so bad that they're the only four in the AL with a negative run differential lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
The Blue Jays have won a series against another AL East time for the first time since Apr 21-23. They lost (no splits) the seven series in-between, including four series of 4 games (only 3 wins in those 16 games).

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

The Philadelphia Phillies are dogshit garbage

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

as someone who is shamelessly fairweathering the team where i live now (baltimore) instead of my home team (yankees) can someone please give me a quick rundown of the dudes who rule the most on this team. thank you and god bless

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Captain Log posted:

Here ya' go. I love this thing.

Yeah, that is pretty slick. I'mma have to look into some of those. :tipshat:

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

The Marlins lost another game because they did a bullpen game and Ryan Weathers got lit up

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010

FlamingLiberal posted:

The Marlins lost another game because they did a bullpen game and Ryan Weathers got lit up

Skip Schumaker was on the Padres' staff so he should've known that Weathers sucks.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

The Blue Jays have won a series against another AL East time for the first time since Apr 21-23. They lost (no splits) the seven series in-between, including four series of 4 games (only 3 wins in those 16 games).

The Davis Schneider era fuckin rocks

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
ahahahahaha

Tim Anderson just loving squared up only to get dropped lmao

https://twitter.com/PardonMyTake/status/1687989778619281408

the loving white sox

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

ahahahahaha

Tim Anderson just loving squared up lmao

https://twitter.com/PardonMyTake/status/1687989778619281408

he went into Notre Dame Mascot Mode

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Dexo posted:

Tim Anderson just loving squared up

And then got laid the gently caress out by a nice right hook from Ramirez.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the craziest baseball fights happen at second base

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

And of course Jimenez gets injured in the scuffle

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

And of course Jimenez gets injured

i can't think of a guy i've seen who has been injured this much on dumb poo poo

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

wait Eloy got hurt????

The White Sox are reaching absurd unserious levels.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

That’s gonna be one of the great baseball punches

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

This poor loving dude goddamn.

What the hell did Anderson even do that Ramirez was pissed about? He's immediately barking as soon as the play is called but I don't really see anything that was done wrong.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
LOL Anderson got owned so badly. That is probably the best baseball punch of all time.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I love how he dropped his glove like he was a hockey player and then got decked LOL

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

anderson with guy mouthing off to steven seagal in a bar during the 1990s energy

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
not entirely sure what started that, looked like a fairly normal play

Kinda looked like Ramirez's forehead nailed Anderson in the dick but Ramirez was the one who was mad?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

anderson is so pissed he's still on the white sox

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

maybe someone would have traded for him if he weren't completely washed

Omne
Jul 12, 2003

Orangedude Forever

Sydin posted:

This poor loving dude goddamn.

What the hell did Anderson even do that Ramirez was pissed about? He's immediately barking as soon as the play is called but I don't really see anything that was done wrong.

I think he farted on Jose's head.

My guess is either tag too hard to the head (eh) or the straddling and not moving quick enough off.

Anderson was pissed because he squared up to a guy he's got four inches on and got knocked the gently caress out

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

That Punch Jose threw was absolute trash lmao. not looking just swinging arm wildly...

But it hit, and Tim Anderson apparently has a glass jaw

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ramirez is a guy who can muscle out those hits ya know

https://twitter.com/PitchingNinja/status/1687993809517334530

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

On the night the Twins inducted Joe Mauer into their Hall of Fame, the starting catcher hit two home runs :rubby:

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

kidcoelacanth posted:

as someone who is shamelessly fairweathering the team where i live now (baltimore) instead of my home team (yankees) can someone please give me a quick rundown of the dudes who rule the most on this team. thank you and god bless

Adley Rutschman is a wholesome puppy of a man who also happens to play extremely good baseball. You just can’t be mad at him. Felix Bautista (aka The Mountain) is an incredibly dominant, extremely huge closer who also gives off aww shucks energy despite his pitching ability - he and Rutschman exchange double thumbs up and a hug after every win. Most of the rest of the team are young dudes who are clearly having a blast. Gunnar Henderson is also showing a lot of promise both defensively and as a hitter.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

zoux posted:

Ramirez is a guy who can muscle out those hits ya know

https://twitter.com/PitchingNinja/status/1687993809517334530

That's some serious horizontal break.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/TimAnderson7/status/1162842681678028801

https://twitter.com/martfreed_/status/1687994920680734720

Dexo fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Aug 6, 2023

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Ramon Laureano DFA by the A's. Kinda crazy the A's are DFA'ing anyone at this point.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

mcmagic posted:

LOL Anderson got owned so badly. That is probably the best baseball punch of all time.

Odor's was better, but Bautista had a better chin than Anderson

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/iamvega1982/status/1687996185129132032

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Popete posted:

Ramon Laureano DFA by the A's. Kinda crazy the A's are DFA'ing anyone at this point.

geez, what a fall from grace

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Absolutely brutal year for TA, it's just sad at this point honestly.

Whens the JRam v Crawford ticket

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
All hail Joe Mauer, the Sexx Dragon, the Eater of Cake! Inspired by his presence, the Twins ride to the mythical land of having offense and pitching in the same game!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

Duke Pukem posted:

Odor's was better, but Bautista had a better chin than Anderson

While Odor's is an all timer this fight was the most hockey rear end fight I've ever seen, both participants full on committed to swinging punches not swiping at each other or nuzzling into old man noogies.

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010
Bautista didn't square up like Anderson did.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/swillysports/status/1687992727940833280?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explosionface
May 30, 2011

We can dance if we want to,
we can leave Marle behind.
'Cause your fiends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
they'll get a Robo Fist of mine.