Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

1.3 billion dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

meat-based truffles

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

redshirt posted:

"Corn Smut"

You see ads for this among all the anti abortion posters when you're driving in the midwest

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Kit Walker posted:

If I was trapped on a remote island with two other people and this deer...yeah okay sure I'll eat the deer but only after foraging for every possible fruit, berry, and seed I can eat first

You wouldn't even have to kill it, jut pop em off like meat apples.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

cult_hero posted:

You wouldn't even have to kill it, jut pop em off like meat apples.

sustainable deer harvesting

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Is this a variation of dazzle camo? Making a boat look so ridiculous that enemy minds can't believe it's an actual ship?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

You see ads for this among all the anti abortion posters when you're driving in the midwest

Country girls make do :wink:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Buttchocks posted:

Is this a variation of dazzle camo? Making a boat look so ridiculous that enemy minds can't believe it's an actual ship?

buttchocks i dont think that's an actual warship

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

What is this??! a Navy Ship for ANTS??!

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

It’s popular in Mexico, huitlacoche. There are many meat processing plants and a lot of agriculture in the midwest.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

it’s just a lil’ tugger, but sometimes that’s just what the doctor called for

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

CCTV pic of my dog in his warm straw-bedded dog house looking out his window

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Toxic Mental posted:

CCTV pic of my dog in his warm straw-bedded dog house looking out his window

sure

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
Oh, are we exchanging local euphemisms for masturbation and dicks again?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Thassa bear.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hey toxic someone swapped your d and h keys

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

What’s a hog douse

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

History Comes Inside! posted:

What’s a hog douse

Something bout pigs havin 30 minute orgasms

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

blight rhino posted:

What is this??! a Navy Ship for ANTS??!

https://sofrep.com/news/meet-the-navys-smallest-vessel-the-boomin-beaver/#:~:text=Don't%20be%20fooled%20by,arguably%20the%20Navy's%20smallest%20vessel.

They are equally cute in person.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

whats cursed about that pic

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

ChubbyChecker posted:

whats cursed about that pic
That dog is dead by now

sorry.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

By popular demand posted:

That dog is dead by now

sorry.

perhaps it will come back as a force ghost

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Grey Cat posted:

It's great if you want deer meat to have the texture of a mushroom.:barf:

Vegetarian venison.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

New Advance Wars game looking stellar.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

Never have I been more disappointed to find out audio isn't present on a video

https://youtube.com/video/h8G-4MdgdmE

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

https://youtu.be/hBvpxzl54D8

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

EDIT: :nws: Graphic image of a child atop a dead animal :nws:

EDIT:If you need to post something like this put it behind NWS/NMS and spoiler tags in the future - Pope Corky the IX

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Aug 6, 2023

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Jfc that’s the first thing that’s made me recoil in this whole thread. loving barbarians.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
You're creeped out by a child playing outside.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Railing Kill posted:

New Advance Wars game looking stellar.

The naval actions always been the weakest part

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Milo and POTUS posted:

The naval actions always been the weakest part

Cruisers hiding in reefs are amazing AA platforms.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I mean if they come near you sure. Did they give them range at some point

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

monkeytennis posted:

Jfc that’s the first thing that’s made me recoil in this whole thread. loving barbarians.

That's actually an ancient Faroese tradition called Grindadráp (lit. Pilot Whale Killing), you insensitive jerk.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Uh is that image actually even okay to post here? Kinda seems like some :mods: poo poo

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Thread rules say that gore is prohibited. If I were still IK I'd probably give that a pass if it were linked, tagged and described appropriately, but putting it inline is a bit much.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ultrafilter posted:

Thread rules say that gore is prohibited. If I were still IK I'd probably give that a pass if it were linked, tagged and described appropriately, but putting it inline is a bit much.

yeah, like i eat industrial meat and know how the animals are treated, so i might be a hypocrite, but posting slaughtered bloody animals isn't cool

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Also, we don't have IKs any more, so if you see something in the thread that you think needs attention, please report it. That's the only reliable way to get eyes on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whimsicalfuckery
Sep 6, 2011

Dehumanise yourself and face to bloodshed

https://i.imgur.com/X9DqiQ4.mp4