Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

do you think childs was the thing? i always thought the ending would bebetter if neither was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Island Nation posted:

I figured it was a chicken or egg problem. Just a matter of finding where it starts.

As for TV, My guess (no inside source here) is that Raw & NXT stay where they are but Fox drops them for other programming. Disney picks up Smackdown and puts them on FX (No way they go to ABC). Once WWE is bought, Endeavor drops Peacock for ESPN+ in 2026 and PLEs become PPVs again at $60-70 a pop

I may have asked this before, but does anyone with deeper knowledge of UFC interworkings know what the comparison of pay is like between UFC fighters and WWE wrestlers? Is it possible that once Endeavor takes over, they'll look at the pay structure and say "no way are we paying any WWE person three million a year" and cut them?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Potential major Summerslam spoiler:

https://twitter.com/wrestleops/status/1687966844823404544?s=46&t=VrItoYB-un-Onk32YssDUg

Additional rumors: There are rumors she is in Detroit tonight, but is set to return to TV imminently, according to PWInsider.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

DarkstarIV posted:

https://twitter.com/wrestleops/status/1687966844823404544?s=46&t=VrItoYB-un-Onk32YssDUg

Additional rumors: There are rumors she is in Detroit tonight, but is set to return to TV imminently, according to PWInsider.

gently caress yeah

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

What a waste

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

No goddammit I was hoping for Shida/Kairi at Wembley after someone suggested it in the AEW thread :(

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Alan_Shore posted:

What a waste

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Alan_Shore posted:

What a waste

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

bummer at least she had that fun tag the other night

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
She's back for revenge on Charlotte and is going to stab her with a pirate sword.

Buddy_Cthulhu
Jun 10, 2005

Have to say I'm surprised at this one given how they poo poo on her prior to now.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Not saying she isn't back but she's booked for a Sendai Girls show in September.

Stall_19 fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Aug 6, 2023

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

DarkstarIV posted:

lmao

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Stall_19 posted:

Not saying she isn't back but she's booked for a Sendai Girls show in September.

WWE might let her finish up her dates, or there's also the fact that Sendai is ran by Meiko who has ties to WWE as well.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

This news has ruined my entire day. :argh:

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
I just don't get it. Why did she leave originally again?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hirez posted:

I just don't get it. Why did she leave originally again?

She'd been struggling with her professional life being her life after the move, because WWE at the time was so demanding she didn't get a real break, and that didn't really sink in for her until COVID made it all stop and she didn't know what to do with Not having to fly everywhere and compete in 2-3 different states a week https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/kairi-sane-kairi-opens-about-her-decision-leave-wwe-and-rejoin-stardom

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I’m so let down

No i’m not. Cody wins clean

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The people have spoken and they love Cody and Brock

https://twitter.com/WrestlingHumble/status/1687992575788228608?t=bqLc7EyQwEYG82jf-cgyBQ&s=19

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Eeeeehhhhhhhhhhh

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cody rules

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Brock Lesnar gazed up at the enormous neck tattoo. 6 months it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the bleached blond hair. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two White Lightning-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved the Codyverse.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I’m so let down

No i’m not. Cody wins clean

im very happy for you and me and Cody

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

was this the story that cody had to finish? i completely forgot what his story was

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Why does that tweet talk about that moment like Brock broke kayfabe instead of it just being a planned moment lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

brock should beat codys rear end again on monday.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Why does that tweet talk about that moment like Brock broke kayfabe instead of it just being a planned moment lol

WWE Stans are real dumb

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

“This guy Cody”

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Majinfoose posted:

WWE Stans are real dumb

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Majinfoose posted:

WWE are real dumb

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Ganso Bomb posted:

"This guy Cody"

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Oh I didn’t see it was Humble who tweeted that. He’s a legit fed mark lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Seams posted:

Oh I didn’t see it was Humble who tweeted that. He’s a legit fed mark lol

Yep

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So what happened in that match

Codyverse is loving strong, goddamn

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
What a saga.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Were any stories finished because of that match?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

haunted bong posted:

Were any stories finished because of that match?

actually yeah i think we're done with cody/bork

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
so cody/roman leading survivor series teams, cody gets a dub over roman, roman/cody at rumble with a cody loss, cody then enters the rumble and wins for the rubber match at mania

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
This isn't the GDT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

MJeff posted:

This isn't the GDT!

in fairness I’m not watching the show, im just baselessly speculating