Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

So after checking this weeks crew stool samples, it looks like almost everyone has intestinal parasites. Someone in the ships kitchen is putting poo poo into the food.

Oh btw I’m not the doctor, I’m the janitor who put holocams in all the toilets. I was cleaning up in here last week and I found the doctors body, looked like something sucked all his organs out through his butthole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Outrail posted:

Has anyone else noticed that banging sound coming from the hull?

It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.

I SAID DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pinche Rudo posted:

So after checking this weeks crew stool samples, it looks like almost everyone has intestinal parasites. Someone in the ships kitchen is putting poo poo into the food.

Oh btw I’m not the doctor, I’m the janitor who put holocams in all the toilets. I was cleaning up in here last week and I found the doctors body, looked like something sucked all his organs out through his butthole.

Can I get a check of your ID badge?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

redshirt posted:

Can I get a check of your ID badge?

Do you seriously not remember me? Two weeks ago you asked me to send the toilet holocam feeds to your personal quarters for “security purposes”

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Hi
I'm the head of cryogenics and stasis support.
I'm currently eating the entire crew one by one.
HR really dropped the ball.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pinche Rudo posted:

Do you seriously not remember me? Two weeks ago you asked me to send the toilet holocam feeds to your personal quarters for “security purposes”

Tell it to the Cap'n

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Carlos Lantana posted:

Hi

You'd think people would start noticing pretty quick.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Not a lot of noticing going on when your core temp is 1.4c and your brain is swimming in bioglycol
Also Wayne From security has developed a taste for liver and is currently marinating the Bosun

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
In space, no one can hear you pine for a nice chianti

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hey is that glory hole still open?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

This is just another reminder we are gonna need a stringent mental health screening.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

This is just another reminder we are gonna need a stringent mental health screening.

Ị̶̧̞͔̄̎ ̵̮͇̬̱͠d̴̤̯͋̈́͌̚o̸̳̊̽̕n̶̦͂͊̄̂͘̕’̵̡̲͔̳̜̒̅͗͗͠t̶̛͓̄̒̾̔ ̸̧̭̪͈̩̤̇͌̈́̈ş̵̥̤̲̎ë̴̠̯e̸̹̥̪͓̟͂ ̷̛̦͕͖̻̫͐̕͜͝w̴̡̰̤͎̫͆͜ḩ̶͙͈͚̌̏̈́͋̕̚y̸̤̖͑,̸̧̳̩̣͍͈̌͒̑͆͆ ̶̤̬̄͂̃I̶̹͗’̶̩̗̥̐̀̏͝͝m̶̻̳̹̺̄͌̒͠ ̵̳̫̭̍̀d̷̗̼͉̠͉̮́̀o̷͇̒͛̎̆̕͜͝ì̸̛̺̻̩̾n̸͕͆̈́̾g̶̢̹̰̝͈̈́̀̀̚͝ ̶̗̞̌͊̌j̸̫̅̃͑̆u̸̠̪͎̾̉s̷̯̼̲͓͓͋́͜t̶̺͍͓͎̟̿́͗̾̍͠ͅ ̵̦͖̳̺̮̙̿͂͑f̵͉̻̠̮̍̃̃i̴͈͈͓̒̋n̴̳̱̙̼̙̓̔̀͐͝͝e̵̠͇͕̞̔̓

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

redshirt posted:

We asked Andy from Drive Physics if he felt the things had gone off the rails, seeing as he is the last thawed crewmember.
He locked himself in the flying bridge with 200kg of nutrigruel and has threatened to scuttle the boat if we get within 100metres of the hatch

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Carlos Lantana posted:

We asked Andy from Drive Physics if he felt the things had gone off the rails, seeing as he is the last thawed crewmember.
He locked himself in the flying bridge with 200kg of nutrigruel and has threatened to scuttle the boat if we get within 100metres of the hatch

Captain, I request we gas the entire ship segment.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

Whoa whoa let’s not be hasty…

*suits up in Space Assassin gear*

Put me in coach, I’ll take this rear end in a top hat out

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

redshirt posted:

Mods!?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's laughing gas of course.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Things of Callisto
We come bearing messages of peace and prosperity
We have abundant snacks
Ignore Andy, he is a huge bitch.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Do it Andy

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I was watching the toilet holocam on the bridge and it looks like Andy had an accident trying to use the Captain’s rectal stimulator chair. There’s a lot of blood.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Carlos Lantana posted:

Hi

You're going to ruin your appetite. Im making space loaf tonight!

shen
Jan 22, 2006

redshirt posted:

Fingers steepled, I give a curt nod. Now it is time to enter my private sanctum, to process the momentous events of the day.

Pinche Rudo posted:

I was watching the toilet holocam on the bridge and it looks like Andy had an accident trying to use the Captain’s rectal stimulator chair. There’s a lot of blood.

gently caress

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
arr we're whalers on the jovian moon, we've got a space harpoon

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

redshirt posted:

:hmmyes:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

anyone want to huff some hydrazine?

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

anyone want to huff some hydrazine?

You got any of that... dioxygen difluoride?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Huff the void man, it really draws out the toxins and bad karma.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Are we there yet?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Day 629 - Preparation for orbital insertion

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

redshirt posted:

Where the hell is Callisto and where did this debris field come from?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Outrail posted:

Where the hell is Callisto and where did this debris field come from?

It's right there Cal! We've trained for this!

Tuna-Fire
Mar 4, 2001

etcetera, etcetera
Hair Elf
So far this journey has been nothing like TOS, the recruiter definitely lied to me. I expected at least one away team mission by now.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

Heh

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tuna-Fire posted:

So far this journey has been nothing like TOS, the recruiter definitely lied to me. I expected at least one away team mission by now.

As we approach orbit, your time is here to shine!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Yes of course, get your yuks out as we insert ourselves into Callisto's orbital resonance....

Tuna-Fire
Mar 4, 2001

etcetera, etcetera
Hair Elf
I came down to the loading bay to prep for the away mission, but the shuttlecraft is full of empty doritos bags and piss jugs - just what is going on here?

shen
Jan 22, 2006

did anyone ever find out what the tapping sound coming from the outside was? I've got a jar of finger/toenail clippings that I refuse to return into the biomass recycling system. how do I tell everyone that I've lost my internal monologue?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm here for you Cap'n. Feel free to vent.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

(Tap, tap, tap...)

Please let us in
We want to welcome all of you
You're so bright and warm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Another Sunday night, all systems check out.