Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I demand to speak to your manager and their manager and the board of directors such Karen energy lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Devils Affricate posted:

The .xxx top level domain was added several years ago, why not go all the way with x.xxx?

It's cheap too!

nice

Am I missing a joke here, or did you not read your own screenshot? It's clearly not available (it literally says domain taken!). The listed price is there scam people who don't read into paying money to some dude to supposedly help communicate with the current owner and convince them to sell it to you for a reasonable price.

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
yea but look how friendly the broker looks

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

gschmidl posted:

Do it bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckZlj2p8W9M

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Funniest option is some chud gets in contact with Elon for getting fired for chudposting. Elon refers them to some extremely high priced white shoe lawyers. And they run up a 7 figure bill that the guy has to pay cuz Elon isn't answering his DMs anymore.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/nsuresh_ecw/status/1687389039857647616

Looking strong looking fine

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I really want a legitimate advocacy group to take him up on that just to see how he tries to backpedal out of it.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Did they specifically pick a frame where he looks as lumpy as possible or is this a bootlicker account who just somehow managed to capture that energy

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Bold of you to assume he didn't look worse in every other frame.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Kristennetten/status/1688089425090383872
if you really want the video of it

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

Sure thing

He had another drug fueled posting binge

BALLS! lol so funny from the 52 year old guy

X is totally going to be worth $444 billion

This Doge Designer account is seriously mega creepy. Just tons and tons and tons of Elon dick riding posts.

:ironicat:

There's a few Trump posts too. I think Elon's gonna drop DeSantis sometime soon.

There's the "pretend something worthless has astronomical value via kayfabe while I piss around for several years" stage of the game.

lol at how fake this poo poo all is. Tesla's overvaluation happened this way, too; a lovely mediocre car company does not magically have more value overnight than most companies that have actual products. It's the cryptocurrency whaling-boat stink; I have no idea what they're going to do with all the Gigafactories.

It's like someone's trying for that Will Smith I, Robot movie, but the products aren't going to be good, they'll just be oversold out of the gate because overpromised, underdelivered, foot-shooty, cannibalistic post-VC poo poo was how the money happened.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Code I do a gently caress ton of steroids and don't actually work out.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

"Trained in No Rules Street Fighting"

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

After noticing the funny money and numerical inflation at evey step, I'm starting to wonder just how much money is actually in play. It doesn't seem like much if Elon had to go get the Saudis to buy Twitter.

"World's richest man"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Trump was arraigned for Tweeting.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Waffle House posted:

After noticing the funny money and numerical inflation at evey step, I'm starting to wonder just how much money is actually in play. It doesn't seem like much if Elon had to go get the Saudis to buy Twitter.

"World's richest man"

I think the Saudis only have a small percentage of Twitter, like less than 10%. Elon put up most of the money and there's a large amount from banks that will never see it again.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

kazil posted:

BALLS! lol so funny from the 52 year old guy

If subscription gives you early access to more new features it should be called BETA.

Also good luck with that recurring charge for X Premium, I’m sure it’s not suspicious at all. Reminds me of like 15-20 years ago when my banks fraud department blocked my credit card because “there were several low value charges to a service called [pause] go [pause] daddy. We often see thieves testing stolen cards with low value charges like this.”

Had to explain that godaddy wasn’t what she was trying to make it sound like, it is a legitimate domain seller and that yes, I had purchased several low cost domains from them.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol at Lemon in any kind of street fighting that isn't the video game.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

chuckelZ posted:

Rosanne should take him up on it...

The UK transphobes are all excited about the program.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

He’s going to stroke out, he’s trying to be casual but the jaw looked strained - is the wide face thing from roids or is that just his genetics?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Everyone laughing in the background of that video deserves bad things

What I sufferable garbage people holy poo poo

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

I think the Saudis only have a small percentage of Twitter, like less than 10%. Elon put up most of the money and there's a large amount from banks that will never see it again.

Ok, so...he definitely has no real money, the related companies are teeter-y and crappy running on a huge debt frontload, and the dude has no actual power outside of celebrity phenomenon.

Why are we still watching this fake-rear end trainwreck lmao

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

That's just Butthead.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

DRINK ME posted:

He’s going to stroke out, he’s trying to be casual but the jaw looked strained - is the wide face thing from roids or is that just his genetics?

Dude had cheek implants and jaw surgery. That plus roids and being a fat gently caress lol

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

priznat posted:

Get his rear end

Elon Musk’s ‘fund your legal bill’ tweet is a brand new level of bullshit

quote:

But I respectfully submit there’s a chance that, like his entire $44 billion bet on Twitter, those were just Musk utterly out of his depth. But he didn’t really just forget firing Eric Frohnhoefer, Sasha Solomon, Yao Yue, Nick Robinson-Wall, Jesse Feinman, Billy Becker and Lana Nelson over their tweets and retweets, did he?

maybe that's the people he means bc he is gonna end up paying their legal bills after twitter loses in court?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

UCS Hellmaker posted:

Dude had cheek implants and jaw surgery. That plus roids and being a fat gently caress lol

Concerning

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
With all of Elon's South Africa posting, there should be a campaign to trick him to go back to there so he can try (and fail) to run for office so we can be rid of him for a while

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Jet Jaguar posted:

Amazing businessman strikes again! Will the big flashy X make a comeback so we don’t talk about this over the weekend?

Real divorced dad energy radiating off that place, as always.

https://www.theverge.com/2023/8/4/23820859/x-twitter-ad-sharing-payment-unpaid-delay-elon-musk

I realize I'm a few pages back, but I want to bank my prediction now: we'll hear about this exactly one more time before the whole boondoggle is never again publicly mentioned, and it will be at the end of August to let everyone know that the payments issue is still ongoing, but that they're working on it and will update us again soon.

But hey, maybe I'm being overly negative. Who's to say that Elon Musk can't sort it all out and actually deliver on something he announced? History? Casual observation? Pattern recognition? Yeah, sure, but other than that.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Oh no! Has anyone told The Yacc Attack about his views on CEO yet???

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The fact he's trying to talk himself up as a tough guy makes him even more pathetic, lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Can someone see the number on that weight it really doesn’t look like a 45 to me but I can’t tell for sure

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I got fiddy on Zuck

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

steinrokkan posted:

The fact he's trying to talk himself up as a tough guy makes him even more pathetic, lol

"Yo can you get me an AI generated picture of a sad Zuckerberg for this sickass loving post I'm gonna make on the internet? I really need to loving front on the general public really hard today."

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Hey Elon, post a video of yourself doing 50 consecutive pushups without stopping

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Waffle House posted:

Hey Elon, post a video of yourself doing 50 consecutive pushups without stopping

30s blank stare…
“That’s what she said!”

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

bird with big dick posted:

Can someone see the number on that weight it really doesn’t look like a 45 to me but I can’t tell for sure

The numbers are deliberately not visible in the shot, and judging from the size I’d guess those are 20s or 25s at best. Admittedly, dumbbell size doesn’t necessarily correlate to weight so he could be telling the truth, but he’s not an honest man

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

bird with big dick posted:

Lol. Congrats on being able to overhead press 2x as much as my 76 year old mother. I am sure this will be enough to beat Zuck

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Crackbone posted:

30s blank stare…
“That’s what she said!”

lol

There's no fight happening, we're gonna get a bunch of jerkoff posts and he's gonna coast his own thinking around on the public perception that his height and fat are gonna save him from getting the lights decked out of him while he shoots his mouth off.

Curiously this is much like his posting

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Zuck looks harder than musk in that fake pic

And "aiming to get the weights"? Surely getting something like that is easy for him, he's not getting them off a guy on Facebook marketplace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

If there's anyone in charge of news automation reading this post, would you mind doing the needful and start the Elon sunsetting process? He's a bottleneck and an embarrassment.