Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's so unbelievably funny that jeb listened to his dad making dumb jokes about unleashing chiang as a kid, and then not only didn't understand it but no one ever bothered to explain it to him. so now he believes in a mystical chinese deity of conservatism.

rubio left the sword in a closet, because what the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Hey I'm trying to eat here!

are you eating meat balls?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Deport all Italians

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Zerg Mans posted:

Deport all Italians

i patrioti hanno il controllo

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

bedpan posted:

Trump's publicly humiliating and destroying the bush family as a political force is one of his few unequivocal good deeds
His other is publicly humiliating and destroying the Clinton family.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Slamhound posted:

His other is publicly humiliating and destroying the Clinton family.

:hai:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lib and let die posted:

Sounds like the name of a Eurovision competitor.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Lib and let die posted:

🤌🤌

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Zerg Mans posted:

Deport all Italians

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Lol

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

new + related

https://twitter.com/mishtal/status/1686710058380328960

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

you're not wanted in Palestine but you're not sorry about that are you

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ben shapino posted:

you're not wanted in Palestine but you're not sorry about that are you

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

HW ran the CIA (the secret government), met with the Star People, assassinated a sitting president and then got himself elected president himself.

then one of his sons presides over the biggest military debacle since Vietnam and another son is just... Jeb.

"a big fat mess!"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The GOP ran a South Asian candidate against Liz Warren who slogan was "only Indian can beat Indian"

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
GOP searching for the guy with the East India Companiest 23andme

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

gradenko_2000 posted:

The GOP ran a South Asian candidate against Liz Warren who slogan was "only Indian can beat Indian"

lmao

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Zuckerberg briefly becoming a lib hero because Twitter poo poo the bed and Threads looked like an answer

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014
speaking of what's the over under on bluesky doing something heinous, 3 weeks?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Zuckerberg briefly becoming a lib hero because Twitter poo poo the bed and Threads looked like an answer

Zuck's presidential aspirations imploding because of a photo of a riser he used on his chair during a Congressional testimony

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

Removes glasses, Jesus on the Cross

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Zuckerberg being so desperately insecure about his height that he has a bunch of public photos in which he jumped up into the air and the photo was carefully timed at the height of the jump, resulting in it looking like he's floating a few inches off the ground

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

when they wrote this scene, they didn't know george w's name, they just took a guess that hw was the kind of guy to name one of his sons after himself

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

duz posted:

when they wrote this scene, they didn't know george w's name, they just took a guess that hw was the kind of guy to name one of his sons after himself

lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Remembering Melanias 3rd impact Christmas today

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Saraiguma posted:

speaking of what's the over under on bluesky doing something heinous, 3 weeks?

i missed all the hullabaloo, but apparently bluesky didn't have a way to opt out of NSFW images or something, and a lot of people had to look into gaping assholes a-la goatman a bunch. so...whenever they found a way to stop making people look at goatman-like images.

Troutful
May 31, 2011

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

still amazes me this was a real thing, it's just so dumb

e: 111 days of hell, lmao

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

if you bought one, it came with a fake Cuomo signature on it too!

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Eat This Glob posted:

i missed all the hullabaloo, but apparently bluesky didn't have a way to opt out of NSFW images or something, and a lot of people had to look into gaping assholes a-la goatman a bunch. so...whenever they found a way to stop making people look at goatman-like images.

What's the catch though?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Trumpesque play, so very very funny

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Eat This Glob posted:

I heard dragon dicks were trending after that because whatever filter they added didn't pick up on drawn dragon dicks as NSFW and then obviously when you see a dragon dick you signal boost a dragon dick thank u for ur service

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

I hate my state, so much

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Boston strong lmao

The boston Mooninite party

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019
A bunch of Fifa officials getting arrested for racketeering because the USA just doesn't give a poo poo about soccer. I'm picturing some IRS agent excited to get his first bribe of "football" memorabilia, expecting it to be a signed Cowboys helmet, only to get a Manchester United jersey and just going absolutely nuclear on every Fifa official he can find.

Also this is more a funny thing I am still waiting to have happen, but how haven't all the RETVRN, roman statue profile picture "trad-art" lovers not found out about Piss Christ yet?!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Because it's not really about the art I'd guess. They're not generally well versed on the stuff they pretend to hold in esteem

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Pulcinella posted:

Also this is more a funny thing I am still waiting to have happen, but how haven't all the RETVRN, roman statue profile picture "trad-art" lovers not found out about Piss Christ yet?!

Equal parts too young/dumb to know about 1980s art history, and theyre kept plenty busy getting mad at tiktok and memes. In a way piss christ is irrelevant since the mantle has well been passed.

truth be told Transgressive Art is well past its prime in general. Whoever is still alive from that era sounds like a tonedeaf doofus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

the evil chinese plot to mail people seeds that ended up turning out to be a bunch of people forgetting they ordered something off of amazon or ebay