Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqjCP9Xhjz0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Watching 1985. Alboreto driving his Ferrari through the pits on fire while standing up in Brands Hatch is :magical:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Mokotow posted:

Watching 1985. Alboreto driving his Ferrari through the pits on fire while standing up in Brands Hatch is :magical:

Probably my favourite moment in F1

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

opposable thumbs.db posted:

I'm the pit lane

Are they simplifying the course next year, they are absolutely running a better track than that now?

CodFishBalls
Jul 1, 2023

Bip Roberts posted:

Are they simplifying the course next year, they are absolutely running a better track than that now?

"Better"

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Calling Roof Koreans veterans is pretty generous

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Sunk Dunk posted:

would love to kiss that cream off his supple lips

Chloe beat you to it

Charles Leclerc posted:

I'd let that soup strainer tickle my rear end in a top hat

Lmfao

GramCracker fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Aug 6, 2023

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I'm skeptical that the change to three right 90 degree turns, one left 90 degree turn and a hairpin will be better.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Large John

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
indycar ending well

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002
Make the race 4 laps long, but have 20 of them. Have it take 4 days like cricket.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Sunk Dunk posted:

indycar ending well

huh what a strange looking podium

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This has such strong Baku at home energy.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
baku is a good circuit though

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Incredible silverstone GP for any bi wheel curious here, f1 wishes it was anywhere this good

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N8rOk7MHy9U

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Motogp was real good

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Hello F1 posters. Who is the best car this year?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the Jaguar

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The Mercedes is driven by the permanent holder of the MWDC accolade and is therefore #blessed whenever it is in his presence, so is the best car

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Sunk Dunk posted:

indycar ending well

saw this on the highlights and lmao'd p hard

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Bip Roberts posted:

Motogp was real good

Was extremely refreshing to watch a good race that was close and exciting for once. Maybe F1 should make its racing good instead of focusing on making Netflix series and vanity races in America???

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Thanks Ants posted:

The Mercedes is driven by the permanent holder of the MWDC accolade and is therefore #blessed whenever it is in his presence, so is the best car

:yeah:

Knight2m
Jul 26, 2002

Touchdown Steelers

Edit: nvm

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

best cat contenders

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Furious George posted:

Make the race 4 laps long, but have 20 of them. Have it take 4 days like cricket.

20 sprint races

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

tony quidtana posted:

Was extremely refreshing to watch a good race that was close and exciting for once. Maybe F1 should make its racing good instead of focusing on making Netflix series and vanity races in America???

Yeah I looked at the calendar earlier today in case there was a so-called race this weekend and noticed 2 of 3 American races aren't even at real race tracks. Sad

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005

tony quidtana posted:

Don't worry, Dorna is doing its level best to fuckup MotoGP with excessive tech and stupid rules adjudicated by blind monkeys so the excitement will cease soon enough and we'll have not one but two lovely motorsports to whinge about

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

ROFLBOT posted:

Don't worry, Dorna is doing its level best to fuckup MotoGP with excessive tech and stupid rules adjudicated by blind monkeys so the excitement will cease soon enough and we'll have not one but two lovely motorsports to whinge about

MotoGP this year has easily been the worst one in the past five years and its still miles better than whatever the gently caress F1 is this year so let them try their best to gently caress it up.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Dorna are panicking and will change all the rules because not enough Spaniards are winning. Sad but true

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
One might notice, watching that video of a good sport, (as opposed to a bad sport) that all of the competitors avoided crashing into each other in a DNF way in turn one. This in spite of the fact that many were attempting aggressive passes. This is one of many examples of how cars are extremely bad vehicles for criminals whereas bikes (and Italian bike manufacturers) are good. Those commentators still suck though, the good ones are on BT.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

tony quidtana posted:

MotoGP this year has easily been the worst one in the past five years and its still miles better than whatever the gently caress F1 is this year so let them try their best to gently caress it up.

They also injure so many riders there hasn't been a full 2023 field present at any session since the first half of FP1 of the first round.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
https://twitter.com/Motorsport/status/1686665803888742400

Clearly red is the answers; two positives andno downside.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Hitting that red button with a sledgehammer

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Yellow also seems fine.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Charles Leclerc posted:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Got as far as reading the red one and was smashing it

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Green is a very solid option.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Charles Leclerc posted:

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Charles Leclerc posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Red button: every race winner is different next year, verstappen retires, Khablam stops posting