Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/theswerveshow/status/1687960510912679936?s=46&t=YjAdrC5z2HpTKJK1s-6pYw

Interesting take on mjf defending his coworkers from accusations that they all hate each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Roman ain't typing no essay

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

knowing how to read is small dog behavior.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

like there aren't wwe employees and roster members who've responded more or less directly to people who said something they didn't like.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I do not watch WWE so all my understanding comes from this website and Twitter. I though the two biggest stories going into Summerslam were Rhea Ripley being left off the card and (rightfully) complaining and then Becky Lynch and Trish Status also being left off the card and Becky posting pictures of herself in tropical locations.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

forkboy84 posted:

I love how they've just decided to repeatedly ape the movie stuff, as if lovely movies don't exist somehow.

Cody gets bonked in the head and becomes an amnesic person in Cincinnati shown via skits and they'll think it's up there with The Godfather and also probably, I dunno, bold portrayal of mental health.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wwe is lucky i don't care about when they forced everybody to attack someone on twitter like 3 years ago or i would blow this poo poo wide open!

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
wwe employees would never feel comfortable speaking their mind, which makes me the victor in this culture war

Standingstoic
Jan 17, 2007
Out of the blue, beyond any cause you can trace, you'll suddenly realize things are not how you perceived them at all. For some reason, you will no longer be the person you believed you once were.

CommonShore posted:

why do the wrestlers doing run ins wear masks only to immediately take them off even before their face would have been seen on camera

I think in the case of last night, probably to bring him through the crowd//behind the announcers and get in position to break the count without being so obvious that you pop the whole crowd and spoil the ending.

itsnews
Jul 25, 2022
Didn’t a lot of WWE wrestlers gang up on some famous person who talked about wrestling?

Also didn’t they go out of their way to discredit the Saudi plane incident?

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

itsnews posted:

Didn’t a lot of WWE wrestlers gang up on some famous person who talked about wrestling?

WWE Continues To Influence The World

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

itsnews posted:

They all lined up in a row to poo poo on Meltzer after his (admittedly clunky) Peyton Royce comments, in a way that was obviously directed from management.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The WWE locker room was notorious for a couple years for getting marching orders to go on the offensive against certain people.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

The funniest WWE Social Media Hivemind moment for me was the time absolutely everyone on the roster tweeted almost the exact same thing about how much fun they were having while playing WWE All Stars shortly before its release, including people like Bryan and a bunch of almost-inactive accounts.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

I feel bad for Lufisto but I really wish she'd kept Thunder Rosa out of this because now a bunch of assholes are snitch-tagging her and Britt to try and stir all that up again. Neither of them need this bullshit and none of the people doing it care about Rosa or her mental health or really anything except dogpiling.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

The funniest WWE Social Media Hivemind moment for me was the time absolutely everyone on the roster tweeted almost the exact same thing about how much fun they were having while playing WWE All Stars shortly before its release, including people like Bryan and a bunch of almost-inactive accounts.

Didn't it come out at some point that WWE literally demands access to wrestler's twitter accounts so they can spam out mass-tweets like that or am misremembering?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Drakkel posted:

Didn't it come out at some point that WWE literally demands access to wrestler's twitter accounts so they can spam out mass-tweets like that or am misremembering?

There was a controversy/grumbling when company policy was everyone turn over the keys to their accounts, so to speak. Especially folks who did stuff like twitch streams.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
remember Cody's secret twitter

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
wasn't there a WWE locker room zerg rush at Conor McGregor or am I thinking of some other UFC disaster story?

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
https://twitter.com/ChanceTheCloser/status/1688064412526227456?t=_pKMpF-gfHLwYsqEHWsdmg&s=19

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The :yeah: movement

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

The :yeah: movement

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Hell why not? It'll be funnier than the Bloodline

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

It always goes really well when you try to plan it

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

sleepwalkers posted:

It always goes really well when you try to plan it

The original one was planned! Just ask WWE!

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/ringthebelleds/status/1688361166731444224?s=46&t=lAAcqQ57nfCd7sa-GcRJdg

Collapsing into into a weepy mess when the 6th guy in the scramble sprints from the opposite side of the ring to catch the guy doing a balcony dive.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
"They are out looking out for each out."

That's 3 outs, inning's over.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

No wrestler has ever co-operated with their opponent before

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Collapsing into into a weepy mess when the 6th guy in the scramble sprints from the opposite side of the ring to catch the guy doing a balcony dive.

They are very touched by what is clearly their first wrestling match to watch ever.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/RickUcchino/status/1688215151718076416

Really brought a tear to my eye when the cheating heel unit cashed in on an injured Bianca to steal the title

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

https://twitter.com/ringthebelleds/status/1688361166731444224?s=46&t=lAAcqQ57nfCd7sa-GcRJdg

This is the same genre of tweet when they say like. “Wow jey uso says thank you to Baron Corbin before he pins him this shows that he really cares about this company. “

And when you watch the video nothing like that ever happened.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

WWE fan sees the bare minimum of competence by a wrestler, prepared to give them the Nobel Peace Prize.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
Probably didn't want Iyo to land on her face

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

El Generico posted:

Probably didn't want Iyo to land on her face

Sis
Ter
Hood

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

The_Rob posted:

This is the same genre of tweet when they say like. “Wow jey uso says thank you to Baron Corbin before he pins him this shows that he really cares about this company. “

And when you watch the video nothing like that ever happened.

He said that you son of a bitch

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
WWE fan Twitter is basically wwemecca now

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Daniel Bryan posted:

WWE fan Twitter is basically wwemecca now

Someone find the WWEMecca parody songs

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Bloodline fans I am begging you to watch literally anything else.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Tyler Perry's BLOODLINE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Vandar posted:

Bloodline fans I am begging you to watch literally anything else.

I mean honestly I would watch this on the basis of the unintentional hilariousness it could provide. It could live forever in the WrestleCrap hall of fame.