Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

So we've got Matthew Calamari, Joe Pizza, that Chesebro guy...
How many more Trump food guys are there?
I feel like there was a Marinara guy at one point, maybe a Baloney too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

you forgot Joey Taco

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

haljordan posted:

He needs to team up with Matty Calamari for a show where they drive around the country in a van solvin' mysteries. Also there's a chimpanzee involved somehow.

Like a cross between the Sopranos and that other Ghostbusters

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Has anyone ever actually seen these people in the same room together? Do we have absolute proof it isn't one man wearing fake mustaches and wigs, naming himself after whatever he had for lunch?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I can't not call Tim Cook "Tim Apple" now.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

mllaneza posted:

Here's the best video I've seen, specifically the second one in the linked tweet.

https://twitter.com/bigcory00/status/1688331638697345024?s=20

Southern white folks are in no sense prepared for black folks who can swim. Black Aquaman is an outside context problem for them and it's over before it even begins.

https://twitter.com/zakeekinlaw/status/1688219442201706496

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

smoobles posted:

you forgot Joey Taco

How could I forget Joey Taco?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I submit that Waltine Saltine Nutella counts

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Pookah posted:

So we've got Matthew Calamari, Joe Pizza, that Chesebro guy...
How many more Trump food guys are there?
I feel like there was a Marinara guy at one point, maybe a Baloney too

Pat Cipollone was Patsy Bologna for awhile

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Matthew Broderick played a character on 30 Rock who everyone called "Cooter Burger." But his real name was actually James Riley. President Bush gave him TWO nicknames ("Cooter" because he looks like a turtle, and "Burger" because he saw him eating a hamburger one time). This is also how I imagine Trump operates with respect to names.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

smoobles posted:

you forgot Joey Taco

I thought it was Joey Balogna

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
You're thinking of Patsy Baloney, different character.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

haljordan posted:

Matthew Broderick played a character on 30 Rock who everyone called "Cooter Burger." But his real name was actually James Riley. President Bush gave him TWO nicknames ("Cooter" because he looks like a turtle, and "Burger" because he saw him eating a hamburger one time). This is also how I imagine Trump operates with respect to names.

"You think my real name is Cooter Burger? What am I, a cartoon dog?"

"It wasn't even a burger...it was just a sandwich! :qq:"

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

These are all character names in a lazy mafia movie script

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
There's a Richard Pryor routine where he talks about working at a club that was run by the Mafia, so I'm basically wondering if Trump also had a "Johnny Salami" working for him at one point.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

haljordan posted:

Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV

LOL!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

"You think my real name is Cooter Burger? What am I, a cartoon dog?"

"It wasn't even a burger...it was just a sandwich! :qq:"

He sounded so broken lmao

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol there's a decent chance today is indictment day #4

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

kazil posted:

:bisonyes:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

kazil posted:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

kazil posted:

But but it was a PERFECT phone call, listen to the tapes! WITCH HUNT HOAK! POLITICAL PROSTITUTION!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

Stoatbringer posted:

But but it was a PERFECT phone call, listen to the tapes! WITCH HUNT HOAK! POLITICAL PROSTITUTION!

STOLLEN! BIDDEN! LIDDLE'!

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

This is just some childish poo poo that doesn't win anybody over, and just pisses normal people off.

I was in a Home Depot this weekend, and there was a guy there in a TRUMP cowboy hat clearly harassing a couple of workers. I wasn't about to get involved but it sounded like he was pissed they didn't have some item he thought should be in-store. The workers were younger but definitely voting age, and they were holding their own pretty well against this idiot. It's not the first time I've seen anyone with TRUMP poo poo making themselves out to be complete, unhinged assholes. Think: TRUMP flags on trucks cutting people off, Karen with a TRUMP shirt screaming at the Taco Bell worker because her double-decker taco wasn't as warm as it should have been...

I don't know if there's any way to take an exact measure but I always wondered how much of Trump's own supporters gently caress his chances in all the elections he's lost. How many people don't pay any attention to politics or anything Trump says on any given day but vote against him just because their TRUMP flag neighbor is a huge prick or there was that one time in Best Buy where some old bastard with a TRUMP belt buckle changed all the iPhones to some Trump donation page.

tek79 fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Aug 7, 2023

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Peter Provolone is the paralegal for the group

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

Ron looking pissed he has to interact with two voters. Casey giving off that Lady MacBeth vibe

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i had a vietnam vet just straight up ask me, the youngest person he knows, "what's with this bud light, poo poo?" apparently he was drinking at his favorite bar and some young chud came in to yell at the bartender about stocking that beer.
i said it's some online poo poo about them giving beer to some woman. and he was all "i don't give a gently caress what a company does, he was yelling at this bartender for doing her job" and various other "i'll drink whatever the gently caress i want" rants
and that is, apparently, what all this looks like to people outside the online bubble.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

DamnCanadian posted:

Ron looking pissed he has to interact with two voters. Casey giving off that Lady MacBeth vibe

I don't really think it's a good idea to put a candidate's spouse in charge of the campaign. You know every single staffer badly wants to tell Casey she has no friggin clue what she is doing, but they'd probably be immediately fired.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

haljordan posted:

I don't really think it's a good idea to put a candidate's spouse in charge of the campaign. You know every single staffer badly wants to tell Casey she has no friggin clue what she is doing, but they'd probably be immediately fired.

The plot of every single episode of kitchen nightmares/hotel hell.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Grey Cat posted:

The plot of every single episode of kitchen nightmares/hotel hell.

lol yes, also a bunch of "Bar Rescue" episodes.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

haljordan posted:

I think at this point even Ron realizes he's not winning the election, the point of putting his wife in charge of the campaign has to be as a passthrough for funneling PAC money back to himself through her management fees.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
bah gawd it's Tommy Cannoli's music!

Luigi Lasagna with the chair!

Frank Focaccia climbing the ropes!

Jimmy Pesto (wait no he was J6)

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

InsertPotPun posted:

i had a vietnam vet just straight up ask me, the youngest person he knows, "what's with this bud light, poo poo?" apparently he was drinking at his favorite bar and some young chud came in to yell at the bartender about stocking that beer.
i said it's some online poo poo about them giving beer to some woman. and he was all "i don't give a gently caress what a company does, he was yelling at this bartender for doing her job" and various other "i'll drink whatever the gently caress i want" rants
and that is, apparently, what all this looks like to people outside the online bubble.

"Okay, first of all do you know what 'woke' means? Right, sit down because this is going to take a while..."

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
Oh my God IT'S FUSILLI JERRY!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Harveygod posted:

Oh my God IT'S FUSILLI JERRY!

It was a million to one shot, president trump.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Serious_Cyclone posted:

I think at this point even Ron realizes he's not winning the election, the point of putting his wife in charge of the campaign has to be as a passthrough for funneling PAC money back to himself through her management fees.

That's probably true but I am pretty sure she demanded the job (because she used to be on TV or whatever so clearly this type of stuff is right in her wheelhouse :jerkbag:).

haljordan fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Aug 7, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

kazil posted:

my balls cannot handle this, they're already so damaged and degraded from all the LOLs

(aside, my homie had a vasectomy and all weekend he was trying not to LOL cause it hurt, that's what I'm gonna be going through if trump gets another indictment.)

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1688552253525786624

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

my balls cannot handle this, they're already so damaged and degraded from all the LOLs

Wrap them in a thick layer of tin foil and then gently hammer them until they are perfectly smooth, in the manner of Dorodango. This will offer great protection when they launch into space at hypersonic velocities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Is the reply going to be "Because that's the way the law works, you unqualified doofus"?