Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

DrPossum posted:

he's gonna do the cartoony "arms going in big circles"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I think musk is too much of a coward to actually fight, he’s probably going to get a doctors note and bathe in the sympathy for whatever his mri will tell him is hosed up

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

could the corpse of low tax beat elon

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

i'm afraid you have what is called "Elon Musk Syndrome"

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Badass

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
the new pad worked!*

*for 2.74 seconds

pretty sure the concrete worked in testing too

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Challenger conducts a mostly successful launch

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/tesla-cfo-zachary-kirkhorn-steps-down-replaced-by-vaibhav-taneja-2023-08-07/

not really anything of note in the article but the tesla CFO resigned. you won't care

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

WhyteRyce posted:

you all laugh at musk now but what if he’s working with neuralink and tesla to make an enhanced cybernetic spine that has an enhanced connection to his brain implant

You're right, this has the potential to end like one of the prototypes in Robocop.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
He'll pull the Asperger's card and accuse Zuck of wanting to attack a disabled person

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/EvasTeslaSPlaid/status/1688583307343155200?s=20

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!
https://twitter.com/JesseCohenInv/status/1688547327487737856

hot witch divorcee
Jan 4, 2021

is that a tower in your pants or are you just happy to see me
musk is going to coward out though honestly probably for the best, do we really want mark loving zuckerberg being a hero?

the funniest possible outcome is that elon does the fight anyway but is such an untrained dipshit he holds his jaw wrong or something and zuck accidentally takes him off the mortal coil with one punch. the conflicted liberals being performative angry about it would be incredible

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
"That he's going to be around until the end of the year is evidence that this is just for personal reasons and the personal reason is likely that working with Elon Musk is really hard and he's done it for 13 years," said Gene Munster, managing partner at Deepwater Asset Management.

lol

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

He'll pull the Asperger's card and accuse Zuck of wanting to attack a disabled person

zuckerberg has loads more autism than musk

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah but Zuck has never admitted to having self diagnosed autism on Saturday night live

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Musk is the kind of exhausting Trump was, except without the world-ending power the latter had while president making each day an existential crisis.

I wouldn't mind news on the guy stopping at all.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

elon's talking about how he might need surgery before the fight but i'm just here hoping he needs surgery after the fight

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Nitrousoxide posted:

Musk is the kind of exhausting Trump was, except without the world-ending power the latter had while president making each day an existential crisis.

I wouldn't mind news on the guy stopping at all.

wrong

trump is at least entertaining in a crude, shocking, bewildering kind of way

elon is just an annoying, sad loser

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

ben shapino posted:

elon's talking about how he might need surgery before the fight but i'm just here hoping he needs surgery after the fight

doctor: wow, that fight really hosed you up, there's insurmountable brain damage and severe spinal fusions.
musk: the fight was cancelled

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
🤣🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/cb_doge/status/1688030822761435136?t=Ncmxe77d-Lu3pM2YLfdKWQ&s=19

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

trump has made like 20 funny posts in the last 48 hours, its like comparing michael jordan to air bud

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Tatsuta Age posted:

this man hates humanity, so he will spend a lot of money to.. what elon. whats the plan

propagating the woke mind virus

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Elon spent 44b to help humanity

And by "humanity" I mean catturd

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Justin Tyme posted:

Dude could build the ultimate dream home gym with selectorized functional trainers and leg press machines and poo poo and he buys a single 50 lb dumbbell

Zucc is in his prime and Elon is a fat doughy old guy. He's gonna get murdered and it'll probably bolster a future zucc presidential run if he actually does commit manslaughter here

If Zuck does kill Elon in the ring, I will have no choice but to vote for him for president.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

shyduck has issued a correction as of 17:50 on Aug 7, 2023

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

😂

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

RealityWarCriminal posted:

it owns so much that the song about the murder of Amadou Diallo has been repurposed for and sung over by a white rapper wrestler guy from boston who loves vince mcmahon and is now a South African political song

John Cena isn't exactly a republican nor a Trump lover.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

rich enough to get an mri on a whim, musk be nice

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Vahakyla posted:

John Cena isn't exactly a republican nor a Trump lover.

John Cena loves China.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Diabetic posted:

I don't think Elon's a billionaire, I think everyone bought into that he is and just assumes so, so he gets the black card credit cards etc. He lives like a loving homeless person, I don't even think he actually has a home.

This is why he hates WFH so much.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

DrPossum posted:

he's gonna do the cartoony "arms going in big circles"

This just unlocked an old memory of taking karate classes in kindergarten, and the instructor taught us to swing our arms like two propellers in front of ourselves to form a punch proof shield. Some poo poo went down at the snack table and I stood up doing the swinging arm propellers. Don't remember what happened after that though 🤔

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
You also have to have the power of God and anime on your side for that to work

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

What about the power of being an incredible dork?

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

RBC posted:

musk is 12 years old

-canadian girlfriend hes never seen with
-cant fight because he needs "surgery" and his mom says he can't anyway
-does curls with tiny dumbbells once a month late at night to get huge
-obsessed with letter x

anything else?

honestly, you could make this list several pages long easily.

- always posting on social media, all times of the day
- thinks they are an expert in every field

etc etc

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol the "please sign up/log in" prompt still says

```
Don’t miss what’s happening
People on Twitter are the first to know.
```

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Yeah I wish.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

People on X are the Xst to hear.

HoboCop766
Sep 9, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i'd suck mark zuckerberg

HoboCop766 has issued a correction as of 19:23 on Aug 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Thoguh posted:

Zuck would get his rear end absolutely handed to him by any amateur MMA fighter that you would see on a card at the local VFW on a Friday night in Nowhereville. But he'd beat the poo poo out of Musk just on the basis of having any amount of cardio and knowing a couple of moves and how to react if Musk is able to fall on top of him.

Musk 100% does not know how to defend against a rear naked choke

and his jaw implants would only increase the restriction of air and blood flow