Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: ZShakespeare)

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
what the gently caress happened to justin's forehead

cranial ridges aren't supposed to grow back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
justins son is somehow more of a twink than justin

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Wizard Master posted:

Have a look at this loving clown........ at a time when most Canadians can't afford equitable housing he obviously has more pressing concerns

I mean, it’s whatever, but I’d just like you to know that, with regards to this photo, you agree with Piers Morgan who said something similar.

Do with that information what you will.

https://twitter.com/lukaszukab/status/1688339757254750209?s=21

Also, while there is no good Conservative, I’d argue that Alberta would be much better off if we went with the Lukaszuk wing of the conservative party than the Danielle Smith wing.

PT6A fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Aug 7, 2023

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

PT6A posted:

I mean, it’s whatever, but I’d just like you to know that, with regards to this photo, you agree with Piers Morgan who said something similar.

Sad. I expected better from *checks notes" Wizard Master.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Eligible Batchelor Justin taking his son to Barbie has sent all the traditional shitheads into a tailspin. Piers, JORP, etc.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

MA-Horus posted:

Eligible Batchelor Justin taking his son to Barbie has sent all the traditional shitheads into a tailspin. Piers, JORP, etc.

Very upset that he’s not secretly hankering for a tryst with a month-old, rotten gammon.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

MA-Horus posted:

Also blue checks are real creepy about his kid. Definitely don’t go into the comments.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Wizard Master posted:

Have a look at this loving clown........ at a time when most Canadians can't afford equitable housing he obviously has more pressing concerns

He went to see a movie?

Like, I'm actually not sure what the complaint is here. I'm sure it's very relevant to housing, whatever it is, though.

MA-Horus posted:

A masterful troll.

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Aug 7, 2023

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Wizard Master posted:

How dare the Prime Minister not work 24/7 and have zero free time to spend with his family? What?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

HookShot posted:

How dare the Prime Minister not work 24/7 and have zero free time to spend with his family? What?

I'm always torn by these low effort rage posts, because yes, the PM sucks for a variety of reasons, and also the OP is a moron and they've managed to find a completely inconsequential thing to start frothing over.

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

infernal machines posted:

I'm always torn by these low effort rage posts, because yes, the PM sucks for a variety of reasons, and also the OP is a moron and they've managed to find a completely inconsequential thing to start frothing over.

Not to mention the veiled homophobia implicit in mocking some guys for wearing pink in public and going to a 'girls' movie.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

The only thing I'm offended by is how terrible of a picture that is, ugh

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

MA-Horus posted:

Oooooh…so that’s who that is.

I thought he was turning up the trolling knob by posing with some twink.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Frankly I’m fixated on what JT’s bulbous nose would look like combined with Obama’s ears

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
He's taking a break from doing the wrong things to help Canada, to go chill out with his son at the Barbie movie. Positive masculinity, even if he's a poo poo neolib.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Frankly if he quit his job so he could go watch more Barbie we might all be better off

DrNewton
Feb 27, 2011

Monsieur Murdoch Fan Club
I'm struggling to pay off my student loans and live in Ontario, where Mr Ford did some lovely things to the provenance part of my loans. Truedeu did eliminate the interest rate on the federal portion of the loan and has made the repayment plan more accessible. Also, I got some significant grants the 2nd time I went to college under his ruling that I didn't get in 2014. I know we like to poo poo on Truedeu, and yes he has messed up a lot. That being said, I am thankful for how he handled the student loans and putting in more aid to those with disabilities.

I guess I am tired of making GBS threads every politician and refusing to see any of the good they do. Same with Kathleen Wynne, and even David Miller the mayor of Toronto. He open a lot of community centres in my neighbourhood and it really made a big difference in crime and keeping youth in school. Then Rob Ford came around and pretty messed with our housing situation.

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
This isn't the new York Times, you don't have to call them Mr whe you're bootlicking

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

War gives the right to the conquerors to impose any condition they please upon the vanquished.
https://twitter.com/isilanorien/status/1688314565858340864

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

I feel like it'd be cheaper to just buy everyone who lives up north helicopters.

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

This Canadian HSR map is dumb as gently caress

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Lol the red and aquamarine lines would have more drivers than people on them

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Mederlock posted:

This Canadian HSR map is dumb as gently caress

Yes, :thejoke:

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

I do like how Toronto is on its own line not connected to anything

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

It's connected to Sarnia, but I guess that too is the joke

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
Also lol that you have to go to the BC coast and transfer trains twice to go between Edmonton and Calgary. Very good map

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Hmm, where should the hubs be? I know! Moose Factory and Hyder! Places where everyone wants to go!

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
this is easily one the top 3 most easily trolled threads in the forum

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

what if we just got rid of the trolls and lovely posters though

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

RBC posted:

Said like someone who doesn't understand the strong cultural links between Calgary and Bismarck. This is the first map to realize this important union

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

RBC posted:

You could be referring to any number of things here

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Pleads posted:

Then no one would post

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Impressive that people are responding to wizard master in earnest in 2k23

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

RBC posted:

The top 15 are all in cspam this isn't even close

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

acumen posted:

Impressive that people are responding to wizard master in earnest in 2k23

I honestly forgot who they were until after I replied and then looked at their post history and realized they're the person who cycles through the various politics threads posting the same post over and over for replies

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I refuse to believe that anybody looked at that Canadian HSR map for more than 2 seconds without recognizing it as a joke.

Pleads posted:

Nobody can defeat Wizard Master.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

eXXon posted:

I refuse to believe that anybody looked at that Canadian HSR map for more than 2 seconds without recognizing it as a joke.

I definitely thought the HSR map that goes to Alert, among 40 other Jokes, was serious

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

abuse culture. posted:

I definitely thought the HSR map that goes to Alert, among 40 other Jokes, was serious

What are talking about, the Toronto Sarnia rail corridor is critical piece of national infrastructure

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

War gives the right to the conquerors to impose any condition they please upon the vanquished.

eXXon posted:

I could not even defeat a Wizard Journeyman at my current power level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

abuse culture. posted:

You telling me Moose Factory isn’t the heart of our economy? It’s where they make the mooses!