Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/steinkobbe/status/1688694101049323520

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

The Backrooms - Tesla Service Center

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

lol wow tweeting gets your gym membership canceled someone post this to the life protips subreddit

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

WhyteRyce posted:

lol wow tweeting gets your gym membership canceled someone post this to the life protips subreddit

is there anything X can't do?

no.

it's the everything app.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

to get his release zuck going to pay a homeless guy $50 to have the piss beaten out of him in his home octagon

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

jesus between the zuck fight and spinal surgery the lowtax speedrun jokes are becoming concerningly on-point

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

no lube so what
Apr 11, 2021

lmbo

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

This is only true if you're a boomer or older

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

wait til you see the signage

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lmao

https://twitter.com/steinkobbe/status/1688698593547366400

could you expect anything less from Mr. AR-15

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

i think i seen this in the backrooms

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Which corner do you pee in?

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Durf posted:

100% used to be a pizza hut

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thinking about the time lowtax asked goons to come to the office and only one goon showed up hours later to find lowtax passed out on the couch the goon took pictures

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thinking about the time lowtax asked goons to come to the office and only one goon showed up hours later to find lowtax passed out on the couch the goon took pictures

Weird

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/SA__moment/status/1566817629582594049?s=20

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i watched troll 2 at lowtax's house but i think he got mad when i kept grabbing new boulevards out of the garage

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

moist turtleneck posted:

God it's gonna own so much if he tried to do a kipping pull up on one of those bars you attach to a door frame that's built to fall down and hurt the user

Personally, I'm hoping he gets on a leg press machine, puts on too many weights and locks his knees while pressing.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmEslgrcHwU&t=205s

I know he was mostly absent at the time but still wonder how things would have played out if he killed himself there

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Durf posted:

when you definitely expect to be around in six months

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

FizFashizzle posted:

when you definitely expect to be around in six months

That's Something Awful :ssh:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Durf posted:

i assumed they just had a really spacious office but shouldn't there also be a garage or something

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Elon must have noticed everyone saying lowtax speedrun and looked it up, it tracks too close

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

hmm, elon claims to have a titanium plate holding together his vertebrae

https://www.news24.com/fin24/economy/elon-musk-made-hurtful-comment-to-fellow-pupil-who-left-him-hospitalised-father-says-20220602

quote:

He also recalled a time when Elon made a hurtful comment to a schoolmate about his father's suicide.

The boy pushed Elon down a staircase at school, injuring him so badly he had to be hospitalised.

When he heard what had happened, Errol wanted to defend his son.

"But I realised Elon overstepped the mark with this little boy. I had to drop it," he said.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Rubellavator posted:

i assumed they just had a really spacious office but shouldn't there also be a garage or something

tesla "service" is just a mixture of outsource repair work to some local mechanic / give customer uber credits / swap the car and hope the other one sucks less, so they probably just need space for a few people to answer phones and do office work until the tesla robots w/ x.AI can take over that work

hiring and training human mechanics and maintaining qa and supply chain infrastructure isn't 10x mentality

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
It's a picture of the office building that SomethingAwful was based out of for a few years

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/SA__moment/status/1566817639497973763

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
and tesla's service center is also a large empty office space

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Lmfao, amazing

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

is Elon on gold belly drugs??

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Man, the "Dead End" mat and "Grave Soon" sign on an entrance door really was foreshadowing lowtax's future

e, fb

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

i've been reliably informed the following code bsky-social-qjs53-utdmq will let you use ivory with bluesky now and have tweetbot back like the good old days, we're so back

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

spaceblancmange posted:

i've been reliably informed the following code bsky-social-qjs53-utdmq will let you use ivory with bluesky now and have tweetbot back like the good old days, we're so back

nice thx!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

spaceblancmange posted: