Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Shoehead posted:

Thats some pretty good costuming on that one guy. Kinda budget Wayne Barlow demon.

It kinda remind me of numerous Dark Souls clones that has popped up in then last decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

The Wikipedia summary for this movie makes it sound nuts

quote:

Vincini explains the prophecy that the wicked woman and a beast of the Earth are to bring a child into the world as Lucifer's vessel. Michael realizes this is why the cult stole the Shroud, as a normal human body would not suffice, but cloning the DNA of Jesus might. 

But I also thought the same about Hypnotic and, well

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

FlamingLiberal posted:

Isn't that the 300 meme guy

Which likely landed him a role on the Spartacus show which was more substantial.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Dude’s been getting steady work, so good on him.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

GrandpaPants posted:

The Wikipedia summary for this movie makes it sound nuts

But I also thought the same about Hypnotic and, well

I'm glad the lore of the Catholic Cinematic Universe from Pope's Exorcist hasn't been forgotten.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN

Martman posted:

Oh poo poo, the word devil has "evil" highlighted in it... hope they're not spoiling important plot stuff

It’s showing that you should pronounce it “deevil”.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
My scottish grandmother called me and my brother "wee divells" and I won't accept any other pronunciation

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Definitely not trying to capitalize on anything, no sir

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

William Friedkin posted:

gently caress him and gently caress Alexander.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

When I first saw this poster, I was thinking it was Warlock

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

In this movie, Al Pacino plays a Leatherdaddy Sylvester Stallone

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011
I saw that movie on some movie channel late at night when I was a teenager and I could have swarn it was a fever dream

There's a scene early in where a murder victim gets stabbed while being tied to a bed and it really freaked me out

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Cruising is great.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
There's also a scene where Al Pacino, who is a cop going deep undercover in New York's gay scene to catch a serial killer, is being questioned by other cops because they think he's turned gay or maybe is in love with the killer? Anyway, at one point in the interrogation room an enormous black man in a cod piece and a cowboy hat walks in, slaps Pacino as hard as he can, then leaves wordlessly. There is no real context for this.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Baron von Eevl posted:

There's also a scene where Al Pacino, who is a cop going deep undercover in New York's gay scene to catch a serial killer, is being questioned by other cops because they think he's turned gay or maybe is in love with the killer? Anyway, at one point in the interrogation room an enormous black man in a cod piece and a cowboy hat walks in, slaps Pacino as hard as he can, then leaves wordlessly. There is no real context for this.

Had to look this up. Kinda :nws: for obvious bulge and bare butt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlgvJZAf650

lmao

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Bogus Adventure posted:

Had to look this up. Kinda :nws: for obvious bulge and bare butt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlgvJZAf650

lmao

He's obviously related to BIG JIM SLADE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ96dy93mP0

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Baron von Eevl posted:

I remember reading when I watched it that cops actually did poo poo like this during particularly brutal interrogations so that if the victim told anyone they’d sound insane

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I remember reading when I watched it that cops actually did poo poo like this during particularly brutal interrogations so that if the victim told anyone they’d sound insane

Well, now I feel bad for laughing at it... :negative:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Oh man, Friedkin did Hunted? I legit loved that movie. :3:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
American Horror Story Oka?

Not sure why AHS is doing a Star Wars seasons but sure, why not.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

They're doing a Star Wars about 1990 Oka Crisis?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Please don’t act like you don’t know who Ahsoka is. She is the most popular Star Wars characters, all Star Wars fans have desperately wanted more Ahsoka content, and these posters are getting you excited to see Ahsoka meet these other beloved Star Wats characters you also know.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

A, sou ka

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yes, I too enjoy a good shakshouka

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I will kill anyone who doesnt know Ahsoka.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
What's Ahsoka

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Chris Knight posted:

What's Ahsoka

Not much what’s Ahsoka with you?

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
NM. Speaking of Frankenheimer (RIP)
https://twitter.com/mikereisswriter/status/1688596972582715397

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

That lightsaber looks like an ultrasaber, lol

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?
Ahsoka? I barely know her

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That's what I say whenever I step into a warm bath

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Chris Knight posted:

What's Ahsoka

It’s the Kama Sutra of Star Wars

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Gripweed posted:

Please don’t act like you don’t know who Ahsoka is. She is the most popular Star Wars characters, all Star Wars fans have desperately wanted more Ahsoka content, and these posters are getting you excited to see Ahsoka meet these other beloved Star Wats characters you also know.

i literally don't know what it is

presumably some kind of extended universe tv show

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

hexwren posted:

I'm assume Disney's just opening a Star Wars themed opium den chain.

Do you know how much money Disney's just leaving on the table not running a themed opium den chain?

(they don't mention on the poster it's for an opium den as Johnny law tends to look down on that sort of thing.)

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Aug 9, 2023

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Since episode III everyone has a lightsaber. Janitor. Plumbing. Accountant. It’s meaningless now.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Since episode III everyone has a lightsaber. Janitor. Plumbing. Accountant. It’s meaningless now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsjP3vRj-Qg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

hexwren posted:

There was an animated series called Star Wars Rebels that ran for four seasons. This is effectively just Rebels season five.