Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Ruflux posted:

Why do you have a shower in your bedroom

I have showered lots of people in my bedroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

freeedr posted:

I have showered lots of people in my bedroom

So you're a shower, not a grower?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

*Elaine looks back blankly*

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Low-flow showerheads? I don't like the sound of that.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ryfxsuEQaq1r0uzl6.mp4

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

NGL, getting the squashed triangle shape just right, so it casts a perfectly pizza sized antishadow is pretty impressive.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Elviscat posted:

NGL, getting the squashed triangle shape just right, so it casts a perfectly pizza sized antishadow is pretty impressive.

They used a pencil or tape on the curtain to test the shape out?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

They just cut the pizza to fit the light.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
A cat is going to lay down on that slice.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Duocles

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

can confirm this is a pretty great lifehack :hmmyes:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/DGR6Akx.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/437fZJC.mp4

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

That's a really docile one

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp

Kuiperdolin posted:

How could they possibly enforce that?

At my apartment if your landlord spying device highly convenient smart thermostat goes over a humidity they don't like for too long they send strangers you can't deny entrance to maintenance to carefully document everything in your apartment to look for potential lease violations.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

https://twitter.com/ThebestFigen/status/1691504403600019457?t=NZwdS8eLbC2NHkB9vXgKCw&s=19

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I was wondering why he was installing his couch shitter on the side wall.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

I just got angrier and angrier watching this, it's so much effort with the laziest execution.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Otana posted:

I just got angrier and angrier watching this, it's so much effort with the laziest execution.

But in the end he got what any of us really want: a dripping tap with nowhere to drain that will forever smell like a frat house and a foamy undrinkable glass of bad beer.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Ensign Expendable posted:

But in the end he got what any of us really want: a dripping tap with nowhere to drain that will forever smell like a frat house and a foamy undrinkable glass of bad beer.

Dont forget the pool of water underneath his chair

Jawnycat
Jul 9, 2015
They protected they twitter account so can't view the tweet anymore, someone who saw it give the play-by-play?

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Jawnycat posted:

They protected they twitter account so can't view the tweet anymore, someone who saw it give the play-by-play?

The guy saws a hole in the side of his armchair, dumps a bag of ice inside it, and puts in a mini keg with a tap sticking through the top. To highlight the dignity of the thought process, the hole is covered with a toilet seat.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Jawnycat posted:

https://v.redd.it/n38enzlts1hb1/DASH_720.mp4

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Definitely belongs in the thread, oh I'm just going to ruin the structural integrity of my chair and make a big puddle of water on the floor so I don't have to get up to have a lovely beer!

St_Ides
May 19, 2008
What a waste of what looks to be a brand new chair. And that chair has a lot of wasted space.

It would have been so much easier/better if they just hinged the top of the arm, rather than go in via the side. Then just stick a small cooler, or even a trashcan in there and you have something that's actually reusable and is less stupid of a tictoc stunt (though still stupid)

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

SMH at just putting an extra absorbent cushion on the chair instead of taking five more minutes to add a pissjug holder.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

All that effort for Heineken.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Heineken is the beer that you reluctantly accept at the bbq your wife drags you to and you don’t really know her friend’s husband

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

My Lovely Horse posted:

All that effort for Heineken.

Heineken tastes like hot dog water and now that you have read this you will never even vaguely enjoy one again.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

I've seen this before, but it was flipped. It makes me just wonder for what purpose someone would flip it. Someone would have to deliberately be like, I want to share this funny video but it would look better if flipped. :confused: :mad:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

People flip videos to get around reposting blocks put in place by video hosts to prevent people from uploading poo poo that isn't there's to claim a share of the ad money.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

The whole time I thought this would be a really dumb way of installing a mini fridge inside the chair. But no, the actual result was somehow even dumber. :psyduck:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Dennis Hopper would not approve.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Bird in a Blender posted:

Dennis Hopper would not approve.

He'd have something much better in his chair hopper.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

https://twitter.com/ThebestFigen/status/1693261351840317598?t=GE8BKwGYz8DEOMSr1-kF6A&s=19

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Killingyouguy! posted:

url terrible fish killer toilet "aquarium" /url

Pls don't post animal abuse or tag it if you do. I'm no mod but yuck. those poor fish :(

EDIT: i am dumb those are fake fish lol. i have seen worse over the years sooo.....

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Desert Bus posted:

Pls don't post animal abuse or tag it if you do. I'm no mod but yuck. those poor fish :(

EDIT: i am dumb those are fake fish lol. i have seen worse over the years sooo.....

Also, unlike most absurd or impractical lifehacks, that one almost literally says "don't actually do this it's a bad idea" on the screen.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/todayyearsoldig/status/1694443312080654500

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

They’re going to have an aneurysm when they find out about a mandolin slicer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I thought the problem with cutting onions was the crying part, they cut fairly easily. Using some gizmo to cut your onions doesn't change the fact that you're still cutting onions.