Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
I think I realize how they came up with Pizza Overlord.
Round Table is a California chain that used to have a king arthur motif, so I imagine someone might have made a riff from that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Klaus had boys at least as far back as mo money mo problems

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Let's hear about the BOYZ

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

My sister died.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm sleepy

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I have the penis of a man!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
My parents got divorced.

GAY DAD

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

JethroMcB posted:

My parents got divorced.

GAY DAD

As for me?

Super-gay, also.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
I get to get over to the doctor soon, my shot of B12 is overdue.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

I'm ashamed of myself for forgetting the origin of Doive On In.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Alxprit posted:

Good news, that ep was on adult swim tonight!

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

That's why I brought it up. Also the context behind "And me? Super Gay also," quoted not long ago. There's so many eps some are gonna slip through the cracks.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Alxprit posted:

Doive on in

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

In the words of Vice President Joe Biden, "You do not have my permission to use my name for your dojo."

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

A reminder to everyone that there is a new episode tonight.

Frantastic Voyage - Francine must save her new friend when Stan goes way too far in his attempts to keep his work friend away from his wife.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I love this show.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

This show's been around for 18 years (and it's been on TBS about as long as it was on FOX!) and I could likely count the number of episodes I didn't enjoy on my hands. The only one I can think of right now is Seizure-Suits Stanny, though.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I think my favorite thing from the whole series for some reason is the idea of getting a nail in your brain and becoming a piano virtuoso

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

I think for me, it's the junkie that Stan meets in Less Money Mo' Problems; the way he enunciates his words, coming back from the dead for Pictionary. Apparently that was Odenkirk.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

One of my favorite bits is the junkie who's very particular about his receipts, which leads to a series of errors where he gets his head blown to smithereens by a regretful dad of a girl who was briefly into Steve.

And he comes back as a ghost. I think that was Charlie Day?

Edit: Ad-ventures in Hayleysitting and it was Charlie.

Kwyndig fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Sep 4, 2023

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Kwyndig posted:

One of my favorite bits is the junkie who's very particular about his receipts, which leads to a series of errors where he gets his head blown to smithereens by a regretful dad of a girl who was briefly into Steve.

And he comes back as a ghost. I think that was Charlie Day?

Who am IIII to take a life? Man or beast? BEAAAAAST!

That junkie was indeed Charlie Day.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

WHO AM I TO TAKE A LIFE!? AM I BEAST, OR MAN!?!?

bbbbBBBEAAAASSSSSTTTttt

Edit: wow, why did I try

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Jeesh, get me otta here....

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Brawnfire posted:

WHO AM I TO TAKE A LIFE!? AM I BEAST, OR MAN!?!?

bbbbBBBEAAAASSSSSTTTttt

Edit: wow, why did I try

It's okay, I'm pretty sure you actually got the quote right

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

FireWorksWell posted:

I think for me, it's the junkie that Stan meets in Less Money Mo' Problems; the way he enunciates his words, coming back from the dead for Pictionary. Apparently that was Odenkirk.

For some reason like all of the side characters in that episode were played by Odenkirk.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

You want some jenkem? It'll make you aawwl better!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Nichael posted:

I love this show.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The peeing was a bit much.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

muscles like this! posted:

The peeing was a bit much.

seems like i tuned in right after that. phew.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

An accurate description of Elden Ring.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

strong half season return. Let's hope they keep this pace

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Rebecca my queeeeeeen

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

I got a good laugh out of "Walk me through the logistics of that" when Stan wanted to shrink himself down.

I thought it was a good episode.

Another lol from the friend always mooning people.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

muscles like this! posted:

An accurate description of Elden Ring.

The Elden Ring joke really caught me off guard. It's such a hugely popular game, and yet this is the first time I've seen a show reference it. I think American Dad is the first show I've seen directly reference Animal Crossing as well. One of the writers has good taste in video games.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They've also done multiple jokes about Klaus playing Destiny 2.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Considering the turnaround time on animation this was even a timely reference.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
“Spiders? I warned you.” was such a great line read. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

The Elden Ring joke really caught me off guard. It's such a hugely popular game, and yet this is the first time I've seen a show reference it. I think American Dad is the first show I've seen directly reference Animal Crossing as well. One of the writers has good taste in video games.

When did they mention AC?

The_Doctor posted:

“Spiders? I warned you.” was such a great line read. :allears:

Oh yeah, but also P Stew sounds old :(

Still very funny mind you