Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
In my experience, that's a common reason given for why CEOs and politicians should be highly paid, it's somehow supposed to make them harder to bribe...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

quote:

Deamond-crats

new one to me

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Nidhg00670000 posted:

In my experience, that's a common reason given for why CEOs and politicians should be highly paid, it's somehow supposed to make them harder to bribe...
but teachers should be low paid because then only the really devoted will stay

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Nidhg00670000 posted:

Wow, I don’t doubt you but it wouldn’t even cross my mind to think this is the way to go.

Of course, I do tend toward the stick over the carrot as far as political misconduct and bribery are concerned. Guillotine stick

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

InsertPotPun posted:

but teachers should be low paid because then only the really devoted will stay

It's quite simple: In America the best and most freedomy way to get someone to do something is to offer incentives (if they're rich), or threaten punishments (if they're not).

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Nearly half of Republicans wouldn't vote for Trump if convicted of a felony: Poll

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum

Considering the Trump haters here on FR of all places I don’t doubt the poll.

2 posted on 08/03/2023 5:19:12 PM PDT by devane617 (Discipline Is Reliable, Motivation Is Fleeting..)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: devane617

I agree with you. There really are a lot of anti-Trumpers on Free Republic. I’ve been cataloguing them for a while.

10 posted on 08/03/2023 5:23:32 PM PDT by Macho MAGA Man (The last two weren't balloons. One was a cylindrical objects )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Macho MAGA Man

I usually respect the opinions I read here on FR; from the TRUMP haters, not so much.

The TRUMP haters seem to have a lot of reasons for their views, the one I see the most of is “Trump can’t win”, as I recall they said the same thing in 2016 and they were WRONG!

Democrap CHEATING is what got them their biden and all his FAILED POLICIES.

They will try it again with a few new angles, for all those TRUMP haters out there my suggestion would be vote for TRUMP unless you want another 4 years of a BRAINDEAD PEDOPHILE CRIMINAL WHO SELLS OUT AMERICA again.

For all those folks who don’t like “mean tweets, coarse language, or I just don’t like him” your alternative is a vegetable in the Oval Office and that’s an insult to all vegetables.

58 posted on 08/03/2023 5:53:58 PM PDT by 5th MEB
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: devane617

Some are paid rats and bots

117 posted on 08/03/2023 7:03:46 PM PDT by wardaddy (Why so many nevertrumpers with early sign ups and no posting history till now? Zot them PTB)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

quote:

I can't believe that 50% of Republicans don't know that the courts, law, police, government and universities are dead set on their destruction. I thought that was fairly common knowledge.

Admittedly, a lot of us didn't know that (outside of our hardcore leftist friends) before President Trump pointed it out.
14 posted on 8/4/2023, 12:26:15 AM by Observator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

BS! the hearing only happened a few hours ago and right away there’s a poll? Man these guys have every dot dotted and ever T perfectly. They are going to run with this fake poll until the bulls give milk! Ugh!!! Everything is choreographed perfectly!

20 posted on 8/4/2023, 12:28:23 AM by RoseofTexas

quote:

Not buying it. I wasn’t a trump supporter but all this crap has changed my mind.

26 posted on 08/03/2023 5:31:49 PM PDT by gov_bean_ counter (Eccl 10:2 - The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: gov_bean_ counter

Trump is doing this because he loves America and the American people.

Ron DeSantis is doing it as a career move.

28 posted on 08/03/2023 5:33:10 PM PDT by E. Pluribus Unum (The worst thing about censorship is ████ █ ██████ ███████ ███ ██████ ██ ████████. FJB.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies ]

quote:

Are these the same NEWS outlet who told us the Hunter Biden Laptop was a Russian hoax? We wouldn’t believe any conviction since WE WERE THERE ON JAN. 6TH. We saw no guns, no threats to police, it was all staged by the FBI. Eye witness here, totally disappointed in the News people who said it was worse than the Civil War.

62 posted on 08/03/2023 5:56:46 PM PDT by rovenstinez ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies ]

quote:

These polls and articles are written to prepare people mentally to be against Trump. There is little question a DC jury will convict Trump of these absurd felony counts. The DC Circuit will confirm the verdict. The Supreme Court will overturn the conviction, potentially 9 -0 as even liberals, with any sense of legal reasoning, cannot make this case a precedent for freedom of speech becoming crimes. Problem is the timing. They’ll hold things so trials won’t begin until prime election season and won’t conclude until too late for the Supreme Court overturning the crazy verdicts. We have to pray they hurry the trial so it’s over in time. This is the weakest possible case against Trump. It’s just stupid.

43 posted on 08/03/2023 5:41:20 PM PDT by LibertyOh
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: LibertyOh
This is the weakest possible case against Trump. It’s just stupid.

True. This is not one case that should concern President Trump.

Obviously, President Trump (true to his words) only hires the best, so he was able to get elite legal advice that Klintoon and Gore didn't have access to.

But even if they were able to realize the VP can reject electors, and the President can submit alternate electors, this would have been recognized as a legitimate form of 1st Amendment debate in 2000, and the SoreLoserman would not have been prosecuted.
51 posted on 08/03/2023 5:48:17 PM PDT by Observator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: cableguymn

Let it happen. In 5 years when their daughters are regularly raped coming home from the gym they can have a moment of reflection

78 posted on 8/4/2023, 1:12:46 AM by wiseprince (Me)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I don’t believe that any republican would decide not to vote for trump specifically because he had been convicted of crimes. Him being a giant sleaze who does whatever he wants is 3/4 of his appeal: they’ll be more excited to vote for him because him winning will feel to them like he’s getting away with his crimes.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

O jesus, that last one is like a slap in the face.

And yeah, I'll buy that half of Republicans will say that if polled. And I'll buy that some, possibly many, of them believe it.

But a much smaller number will actually fail to vote straight ticket R. Because what, they're gonna let the [slurs] just win?

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Freep: WE WERE THERE ON JAN. 6TH.
(the quest for a monkeys flinging poop gif is still better though)

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
So if we vote for Trump we don’t get

quote:

BRAINDEAD PEDOPHILE CRIMINAL WHO SELLS OUT AMERICA again

I don’t know if it’s delusion or just hypocrisy but it’s kind of magnificent.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
That poll might be kinda accurate. Part of Trump’s appeal to these morons is that they think he is a winner, so much winning. If he gets convicted and they decided that this makes him unlikely to win, some of them may jump ship for a new fascist leader that only wins.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
“Some are paid rats and bots“

I’m the shadowy bolshevik oligarch buying influence on free republic in 2023 to defeat Trump

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

“Some are paid rats and bots“

I’m the shadowy bolshevik oligarch buying influence on free republic in 2023 to defeat Trump

I mean I cash my Soros-bucks checks every two weeks. Did you not sign up for E-pay? HR sent out an email on this.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

Freep: WE WERE THERE ON JAN. 6TH.
(the quest for a monkeys flinging poop gif is still better though)

i do remember seeing some freepers posting on the ground at jan 6th, wonder if any of them got prosecuted.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

quote:

BS! the hearing only happened a few hours ago and right away there’s a poll?

I guess they're forgetting Trump's previous two indictments

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Freep: a bunch of monkeys pooping and throwing poop

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Scratch Monkey posted:

Also like the comment that he only hires the best lawyers. Even freep eventually realized Giuliani and Sidney Powell were jokes, and that the kraken was never to be released, but that was like two years ago who can remember

mekyabetsu
Dec 17, 2018

Scratch Monkey posted:

But surely it takes months, even years to organize a telephone poll!

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
D***MN son! Elon Musk's tweet calling Soros OUT for 'hating humanity' is straight-FIRE

quote:

So, I assume fake news was filled with articles about how anti-Semitic Musk is. Truthphobes.
1 posted on 8/8/2023, 12:27:33 AM by NetAddicted
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: NetAddicted

Glad Musk is speaking about this.

2 posted on 8/8/2023, 12:51:24 AM by Fai Mao (Starve the beast and steal its food!)

quote:

To: Fai Mao

Glad Musk is speaking about this.

4 posted on 8/8/2023, 1:03:58 AM by iontheball
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Parley Baer

I can finally like the guy, and for the best reason I’ve seen. Just because he’s friends with Trump wasn’t convincing enough with all the traitors that have been around. Telling the truth about Soros- a game changer. Now, if I could get SS benefits in a blue state while permanently banned by twitter, that’d be great!

5 posted on 8/8/2023, 1:31:56 AM by pops88 ( Helping usher the glory of God into Las Vegas)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Parley Baer

Go get that evil old nazi, Elon!

6 posted on 8/8/2023, 1:58:29 AM by No name given (Anonymous is who you’ll know me as )

quote:

To: Fai Mao

Musk I think will go down as one of the great minds of our age. He’s certainly a different billionaire, not towing the official line.

Kids will study Musk, Putin, Xi and possibly Trump as the most consequential people of this time. (Not that all are good, just they are the most consequential for different reasons.)

8 posted on 8/8/2023, 2:17:39 AM by packagingguy

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
“Now, if I could get SS benefits in a blue state while permanently banned by twitter, that’d be great!”

Is this referring to some specific right-wing lunacy or just a freeper (autocorrected to creeper heh) having a moment?

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Ooh you really got him good, Elon. We now cut live to George Soros' house for his reaction. Mr. Soros?

George: *snores, turns over in his sleep*

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Pontius Pilate posted:

“Now, if I could get SS benefits in a blue state while permanently banned by twitter, that’d be great!”

Is this referring to some specific right-wing lunacy or just a freeper (autocorrected to creeper heh) having a moment?

Yeah I’d like to know the answer to this as well

I’m a bit young to be collecting my own benefits, but I’m pretty sure getting banned on Twitter doesn’t cut you off

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
pops88 just seems like your typical ultra religious freeper that lives in Vegas

U.S. women’s soccer stars refuse to sing national anthem again

quote:

To: Fiji Hill

The Man Without a Country comes to mind. They should not be allowed back into the U.S. as they’ve clearly declared their enemy status. Let them be “global citizens” elsewhere unless they repent.

13 posted on 7/28/2023, 4:48:19 AM by pops88 ( Helping usher the glory of God into Las Vegas)

Oakland Mayor Takes Big Swing to Keep A's, Meets With MLB Commissioner in Seattle

quote:

To: xp38

The residents I’ve talked to aren’t happy the Raiders are here, and were happy we weren’t getting the A’s, too. We have enough issues with Californians to want to attract a lower class of them en masse because we’ve already seen what happened when the dispensaries opened. God help us if the train gets finished. No one wants L.A. Transit riders. It’s about civility, manners, and civic conscience, not race. Racism doesn’t go over well here when they take pride in taking Sammy’s side, as well as so many other black entertainers/ artists.

9 posted on 7/12/2023, 10:43:55 PM by pops88 ( Helping usher the glory of God into Las Vegas)

Pure Evil. Latest Disney Production Is Cartoon About a Girl Who Inherits a Ritualistic Killing, Blood Drinking Cult from her Father (VIDEO)

quote:

To: himno hero

They always tell us what they’re planning to do. Yikes! This is exactly what we face without realizing it and why we evangelize. They knew about Moloch/ Ba’al worship during Christ’s time, but that has been mostly hidden in our modern world. With the child trafficking being exposed, it’s coming back into our faces and the worshippers coming into the kingdom. Can we love them in after knowing what they’ve done? Separating the sheep from the goat “Christians.”

36 posted on 7/12/2023, 6:38:09 PM by pops88 ( Helping usher the glory of God into Las Vegas)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Secret Service will not seek ‘special accommodations’ for Trump’s Miami court appearance

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27

I was reading FR last night and the Lord revealed that one of the reasons for this is to get him isolated in public for an assignation attempt. Of course they want it to look like a “lone gunman.” I trust God’s protection of Trump, however I suggest praying that the enemy’s plot and those behind it are exposed and brought to justice.

55 posted on 6/10/2023, 4:32:13 PM by pops88 ( Helping usher the glory of God into Las Vegas)

Illinois adopts new LGBTQ+ protections for community deemed 'under attack' in the US

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27

If they were really concerned about language, they’d be insisting that we have a standard for our spoken and written language, rather than making an exception for immigrants, the ignorant, or the feral class. We have races and groups of people embracing and encouraging the destruction of the English language with social, governmental, and corporate approval. They either didn’t learn from the story of Babel, or are trying to repeat it purposely. Who noticed a decade or so ago when the national news stations changed their grammar, being careful to always add a male or female gender pronoun when saying someone’s name? Few, I expect. Make people stupid enough and they never see it coming, which is why they go for the senior citizens first- wisdom comes with age.

16 posted on 6/10/2023, 9:46:56 PM by pops88 ( Helping usher the glory of God into Las Vegas)

Texas 7-Eleven brawl: Police arrest 5 suspects who allegedly attacked workers on video

quote:

To: simpson96

They should be crated up, put on a slow, one-way boat back to the African motherland. Toss in a spear and a loin cloth for their “reparations”.

11 posted on 6/14/2023, 11:37:23 PM by lgjhn23 ("On the 8th day, Satan created the progressive liberal to destroy all the good that God created...")

quote:

To: lgjhn23

Africa doesn’t want them, but Australia seemed to work well for a criminal problem, so perhaps deportation somewhere, after a second arrest instead of filling up jails with 3 time losers. Like chopping off a hand for theft, it might be a big deterrant.

18 posted on 06/14/2023 5:29:53 PM PDT by pops88 ( Helping usher the glory of God into Las Vegas)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

SD Rep calls Mt. Rushmore demonic portal for communism

quote:

To: Coronal

Truth. It’s easier for most people to live in denial.

24 posted on 6/28/2023, 2:04:51 AM by pops88 ( Helping usher the glory of God into Las Vegas)

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Out of curiosity, what's the real story on that Disney one?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Larryb posted:

Out of curiosity, what's the real story on that Disney one?

According to wiki for "Praise Petey":

quote:

Petra "Petey" St. Barts is a wealthy New York socialite who had it all until her mother informs her that she inherited a small town from her recently deceased father called New Utopia. Upon arriving, she discovers that her father was a cult leader and that the residents have been brainwashed to mindlessly follow her due to her father's influence. Now with a new purpose in life, Petey hopes to have New Utopia think for themselves and be normal by starting with the abolishment of human sacrifices.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Oh it's by Mike Judge and Greg Daniels, yes I'm sure it'll be radical Marxist agitprop.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Ohio Issue 1 fails: Big cities, suburban and many rural counties voted down issue

:owned:

quote:

President Trump is the one who can best articulate a smart GOP position on Abortion. No exceptions is just not going to fly.

2 posted on 08/08/2023 6:01:01 PM PDT by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! AMERICA FIRST! DEATH TO MARXISM AN GLOBALISM! Trump 2024, NO more Mr Nice)

quote:

Dems are getting scary

5 posted on 08/08/2023 6:08:26 PM PDT by devane617 (Discipline Is Reliable, Motivation Is Fleeting..)

quote:

To: cowboyusa

President Trump is the one who can best articulate a smart GOP position on Abortion. No exceptions is just not going to fly.

Honestly, Trump’s position on abortion is far more politically popular that DeSantis’ is. It pains me to say it but political realities are what they are.

America is not a pro-life country.

DeSantis may be the more conservatively sound on the issue of abortion but it has become all too clear, pro-life measures hurt Republicans. This was demonstrated in Kansas, Wisconsin, Michigan, Kentucky, Montana, and now Ohio.

6 posted on 08/08/2023 6:10:39 PM PDT by Drew68 (Ron DeSantis for President. A conservative who fights and wins.)

quote:

To: Drew68

I think most people are in the middle, where President Trump and I am.

11 posted on 08/08/2023 6:14:45 PM PDT by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! AMERICA FIRST! DEATH TO MARXISM AN GLOBALISM! Trump 2024, NO more Mr Nice)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Alberta's Child

I suspect many Republican voters are lazy as hell and can’t be bothered to get out and vote in off-year elections, for minor offices, or for referendum votes like this.

I suspect many Republican voters, in their hearts and in the privacy of the voting booth, support abortion rights in some measure.

I'll give Trump credit on this. At least he isn't pulling punches when he calls the issue a loser for Republicans. He's 100% correct.

15 posted on 08/08/2023 6:18:32 PM PDT by Drew68 (Ron DeSantis for President. A conservative who fights and wins.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

:iiam:

quote:

Why are women so eager to maintain the right to destroy their unborn children? Have men (in general) really become so lousy that they don’t see an alternative?

16 posted on 08/08/2023 6:19:06 PM PDT by Tolerance Sucks Rocks (FBI out of Florida!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Drew68

I also suspect many Republicans look at the U.S. election map in a typical presidential election year and wish in their hearts that women in all those “blue” states aborted their children relentlessly.

17 posted on 08/08/2023 6:20:05 PM PDT by Alberta's Child (“Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.”)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

Must sacrifice to Moloch. A nation in decline…

23 posted on 08/08/2023 6:22:11 PM PDT by gov_bean_ counter (Eccl 10:2 - The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.)

quote:

To: Tolerance Sucks Rocks

“Why are women so eager to maintain the right to destroy their unborn children? Have men (in general) really become so lousy that they don’t see an alternative?”

A lot of women forget to take their daily pill. Smart reminder pill boxs might help the forgetful.

29 posted on 08/08/2023 6:29:41 PM PDT by Brian Griffin (Article II, Section 2: "The President...may require the opinion, in writing,...upon any subject...")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Over thirty posts to get a "Voter Fraud!" response? Freep must really be rattled.

quote:

To: sjm_888

Considering the corruption in the voting system, the reaction was exactly what I expected.

31 posted on 08/08/2023 6:31:26 PM PDT by newfreep ("There is no race problem...just a problem race")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

quote:

o: Coronal

Can’t trust the elections anymore. But if the population turns over to a majority of evil and communism then this country is obviously finished. No earthly way to come back from that.

33 posted on 08/08/2023 6:32:53 PM PDT by Revel

quote:

There is no referendum that can take away Gun rights. Those are GOD given,they are not subject to referendum or “ democracy” . There is NO compromise on this.

34 posted on 08/08/2023 6:33:34 PM PDT by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! AMERICA FIRST! DEATH TO MARXISM AN GLOBALISM! Trump 2024, NO more Mr Nice)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

Why are women so eager to maintain the right to destroy their unborn children?

They think entirely differently from you.

In any war of ideas, it is important to understand that ones' adversary probably doesn't think the same way you do, especially when the adversary is in the majority.

Westerners are going to learn this the hard way wherever Muslims become the majority.

I am just using that as an example as it is an obvious one.

38 posted on 08/08/2023 6:40:42 PM PDT by Mogger

quote:

To: bigdaddy45

Yes, and I helped them by voting HELL NO. Leftist Uniparty republicans rule this state. They fight conservatives more than the democrats. The Tea party was utterly destroyed in my county. Rino infiltrator trash co-opted it.

The head of the Ohio chamber of commerce is Steve Stivers who carried the ball on h1-b’s while he was in the congress. 175,000 illegal aliens in June and another 165k in July, no e-verify in this state though.

Dolan, another senate candidate voted for gun control. Red Flag has been implemented in our state without using the words “red flag” and all ready being implemented. A bitch in charge of future implementation in the very near future commented in the local paper that the perception was if you had more than 5 drinks in a week there was a problem. You need more... Property evaluations jumping 40 plus percent for single family and 110% for farmers.

They certainly want to stop we the citizens from any pushback.

43 posted on 08/08/2023 6:45:22 PM PDT by OftheOhio (never could dance but always could fight - Romeo company)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

It's funny (not in the laughter sense of course) that these psychos spent decades trying to overturn Roe v Wade and now that they've succeeded they have no loving clue on what to do next and are getting their poo poo pushed in because of it.

quote:

Said this would go down but it went down even harder than I thought! Lol!

You gotta love Republicans. They’ve DREAMED about and campaigned and fund raised on overturning Roe v. Wade for literally a half century, it finally happens and they have NO PLAN!!

“Do you ever get the feeling you’ve been cheated?” - Johnny Rotten

73 posted on 08/08/2023 7:38:17 PM PDT by americas.best.days... ( Donald John Trump has pulled the sword from the stone.)

Save us Trump!

quote:

To: gibsonguy

Trump will carry Ohio.

90 posted on 08/08/2023 7:53:35 PM PDT by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! AMERICA FIRST! DEATH TO MARXISM AN GLOBALISM! Trump 2024, NO more Mr Nice)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 89 | View Replies]

SO MUCH WINNING!

quote:

To: napscoordinator

Since 2017, all we do is lose anymore

96 posted on 08/08/2023 7:58:11 PM PDT by hcmama
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

quote:

It doesn’t matter what it is, most Americans don’t want people taking their ability to kill babies, eat a burger, or do what they want. Especially, the way the Ohio gop played the game on this vote.

100 posted on 08/08/2023 8:04:27 PM PDT by Theoria

quote:

To: OftheOhio

When the rats make mail voting and killing 9 month old babies part of your state Constitution you will see the problem. I’d say it’s more like Democrats fleeing the city’s that is ruining your small towns than RINOs.

105 posted on 08/08/2023 8:14:47 PM PDT by gibsonguy (I)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 98 | View Replies]

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I appreciate the US womens soccer team for so consistently pissing off right wing lunatics.

While also being consistently better than their male counterparts who are kinda an embarassment and always lose

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Kill babies, eat burgers, that's america

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

quote:

("There is no race problem...just a problem race")

:catstare:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

quote:

Trump is the one who can best articulate

The guy can barely finish simple sentences on a good day.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Scratch Monkey posted:

If it's another day where he has his adderall sniffles he won't even try to finish the sentence before starting three more.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Scratch Monkey posted:

what he means is, whether he knows it or not, is that the best strategy is to backdoor abortion bans, to not give people a choice. you can't just say "no abortions" but you CAN and SHOULD say "ok abortions but only in one specific building for a half hour a month after seven days of expensive counseling with express written permission from the pope. what?? we didn't 'outlaw' abortion!! ;)"

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

braindead freeper posted:

Trump is doing this because he loves America and the American people.

Ron DeSantis is doing it as a career move.

This made me laugh so incredibly hard. Mostly the first sentence but holy poo poo the delusion is palpable

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

This made me laugh so incredibly hard. Mostly the first sentence but holy poo poo the delusion is palpable

Sometimes they start off with something that sounds reasonable at first glance, then veers off hard into crazy-town.

This is the opposite of that, and idk what to think of it.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
Absolutely ignoring what's become of John Lydon nowadays - the Freeper lamenting life in a post Roe v. Wade country with that Sex Pistols line just amuses me to no end.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I like how apparently now during the dumbass anthem :911: you not only have to stand at attention, with hand over heart, but also sing every word correctly, with adequate volume and in key and at the end also salute Lord Emperor Trump appropriately (Roman style). :jerkbag: :freep:

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

And in the stadium, as the anthem came to an end, the last note went on—six, seven, eight minutes! They were done for! Their goose was cooked! They couldn’t stop singing now till they collapsed with heart attacks!

The team captain, an independent and strong-minded woman, stood with the US army band. Aware of all the falsity and all the impossibility of the situation, she still kept on holding the word "brave"! Nine minutes! Ten! The entire stadium To the last man! With make-believe enthusiasm on their faces, looking at each other with faint hope, the crowd was just going to go on and on singing till they fell where they stood, till they were carried out of the bleachers on stretchers! And even then those who were left would not falter… Then, after eleven minutes, the team captain assumed a businesslike expression and closed her mouth. And, oh, a miracle took place! Where had the universal, uninhibited, indescribable enthusiasm gone?

To a man, everyone else stopped dead and sat down. They had been saved! That same night the team captain was arrested. They easily pasted ten years on her on the pretext of something quite different. But after she had signed the final document of the interrogation, her interrogator reminded her: “Don’t ever be the first to stop singing the anthem!”

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Aug 9, 2023

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

I like how more than one of them are finally starting to realize the message "Jesus gave you an ectopic pregnancy as a test of faith. Go with Him to the beyond without fear" is costing them voters so they should probably tone it down. Unfortunately they've so completely accepted the idea that Planned Parenthood is sacrificing babies to Satan they can't think of a real alternative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Tony Phillips posted:

Absolutely ignoring what's become of John Lydon nowadays - the Freeper lamenting life in a post Roe v. Wade country with that Sex Pistols line just amuses me to no end.
I mean he did write "Bodies"