Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yesterday I was driving and saw a car that their rear window professionally painted (in the way that you can still sort of see out of it) with something along the lines of "Stay back 500 feet if you voted for Biden. I can't trust your judgement."

I tried to get a pic but I was driving and he turned. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Saw this in the parking lot. Other side was similar.

eVANgelion?? :dadjoke:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
legit scary van

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I love that anime about forcing 14 year olds into the military

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Scratch Monkey posted:

I love that anime about forcing 14 year olds into the military

That doesn't narrow it down much

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Cthulu Carl posted:

That doesn't narrow it down much

some of the women have big boobs and bigger cleavage

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Cowman posted:

some of the women have big boobs and bigger cleavage
Oh I think I’ve seen that one.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

In North Idaho right now and my eyes plum bugged out of my head when I saw a car with Idaho plates with a ton of stickers that said "Whatever you do, vote blue!" And "Welcome to TrumpDumbLand!" and "Everyday 200 species go extinct - do something!"

No pics because I had to rub my eyes cartoon style when I saw that one.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ralph Crammed In posted:

In North Idaho right now and my eyes plum bugged out of my head when I saw a car with Idaho plates with a ton of stickers that said "Whatever you do, vote blue!" And "Welcome to TrumpDumbLand!" and "Everyday 200 species go extinct - do something!"

I’m sure you were just hallucinating.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Ralph Crammed In posted:

In northern Idaho, it’s probably a trap where if you signal positively at the car, a bunch of Klansmen jump out of the back of a U-Haul and start trying to Self Defense you.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Eclipse12 posted:

Saw this in the parking lot. Other side was similar.

eVANgelion?? :dadjoke:

Get in the panel truck, Shinji.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

Very tame compared to the other poo poo in this thread, but that's a "let's go Brandon" bumper sticker on an electric Toyota van in Oslo, Norway.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

fish and chips and dip posted:

Very tame compared to the other poo poo in this thread, but that's a "let's go Brandon" bumper sticker on an electric Toyota van in Oslo, Norway.

This is probably in retaliation for my “gently caress Jonas Gahr Store” bumper sticker.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Phonky1

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

One of these things is not like the others.

The Republicans were supposed to be all-in on "yes" on Ohio issue 1 -- it was the vote yesterday where they tried to change the rules and freeze out an upcoming proposed constitutional amendment to protect abortion rights. They failed, 57-43, which by modern standards is a loving landslide. It's not over, of course, but so far things are looking up for abortion rights in Ohio this November.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
So basically is that some sort of Trumpists MAGAhead lunatic essentially saying that despite being a very loud piece of poo poo they still want abortion rights?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Anyone paying for unvaxed sperm needs to be assessed for being a threat to society.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Scratch Monkey posted:

So basically is that some sort of Trumpists MAGAhead lunatic essentially saying that despite being a very loud piece of poo poo they still want abortion rights?

I prefer to believe it’s a clever pro-choice supporter to bought a couple of MAGA flags and had a lol

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Grey Cat posted:

Anyone paying for unvaxed sperm needs to be assessed for being a threat to society.

What if the flavor just isn’t right on the vaxxed stuff and that person just has high standards

EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017
I found one

Environmental storytelling

Clown Suit Cowboy
Jun 27, 2023

EvenWorseOpinions posted:

I found one

What material (besides duct tape) did they use to make the “TRUMP” letters? Something printed?

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

There is a whole thing where despite how loudly they agree on some things and some parts of the cult, they don't actually agree on everything.

But also this is a person going to vote in a referendum about whether they should ban referendums.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

a snazzy tater posted:

What material (besides duct tape) did they use to make the “TRUMP” letters? Something printed?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

I found one

SH2 remake looking....intense.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

I found one

Wait.. also ACAB (unless it stands for something other than all cops are bastards here)?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Mercury_Storm posted:

Wait.. also ACAB (unless it stands for something other than all cops are bastards here)?

Could be a Fedsmoker in its larval stage

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

I found one

Exhibit A in the custody proceedings I take it

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Mercury_Storm posted:

Nah, that's just one of the things the far right are split on. They definitely will all tend to cheer cops when they're beating up black people, but the more radical ones are just as likely to see cops as people who could get in the way or stop them from doing whatever they want.

The most loud far-right group that will be anti-cop are the sovereign citizens, who build their entire ideology around the idea that they can just lawyer their way through proving that the US government doesn't actually exist and therefore holds no power over them.

There's also a black sovereign citizen movement who has the specific ethos that all african americans are actually citizens of Morocco and therefore exempt from American law. They make fake license plates.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Moorish nobility sounds like one of those “You too can be a Scottish Lord or Lady” scam commercials

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Frank Frank posted:

Moorish nobility sounds like one of those “You too can be a Scottish Lord or Lady” scam commercials

Weren't those just 1x1 parcels of land being promoted by a distillery?

EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017

Mercury_Storm posted:

Cops are enforcing his no contact order, I presume

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Haverchuck posted:

Weren't those just 1x1 parcels of land being promoted by a distillery?

LegalEagle did a pretty good video detailing just how bullshit the thing was at length.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

SlothfulCobra posted:

There's also a black sovereign citizen movement who has the specific ethos that all african americans are actually citizens of Morocco and therefore exempt from American law. They make fake license plates.

Not sure it was exactly the same group, but we have these guys in Canada also. Some dude came to a bar I worked at and told us to take the tax off of his bill because he was one of them. When we laughed in his face he sent us a sternly-worded letter, which we also laughed at and threw in the garbage.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Mister Speaker posted:

Not sure it was exactly the same group, but we have these guys in Canada also. Some dude came to a bar I worked at and told us to take the tax off of his bill because he was one of them. When we laughed in his face he sent us a sternly-worded letter, which we also laughed at and threw in the garbage.

I would have hung it up on the wall.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

SlothfulCobra posted:

There were sort of hilarious protests over a house being repossessed in Portland and part of the justification was the owner was a sov cit so didn’t pay his mortgage. Though I think his claim was that he was native not Moroccan and thus not liable.

It was an interesting Covid saga.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I really don't get the sovcit guys. A lot of them seem to be, at least, somewhat well spoken. They have this insane set of laws in their own head that they have down to the T that do not match with reality, but they are convinced they are correct despite time after time of them getting hosed.

Like, don't they realize that even if they are 100% correct, the cops can still gently caress you up? This one weird trick will not stop you from getting hit in the jaw with a baton if you piss of the cop, which is pretty easy.

I'm not expecting an answer of course.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I really don't get the sovcit guys. A lot of them seem to be, at least, somewhat well spoken. They have this insane set of laws in their own head that they have down to the T that do not match with reality, but they are convinced they are correct despite time after time of them getting hosed.

Like, don't they realize that even if they are 100% correct, the cops can still gently caress you up? This one weird trick will not stop you from getting hit in the jaw with a baton if you piss of the cop, which is pretty easy.

Online echo chambers where they egg each other on. That's 99% of it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Frank Frank posted:

Online echo chambers where they egg each other on. That's 99% of it.

Yeah. It's unfortunate. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

If the last several years have taught us anything its that there are a lot of apparently 'normal' people that are just completely insane.