Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Tyler Perry's BLOODLINE
Who gets AIDS and turns to God at the end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Vandar posted:

Bloodline fans I am begging you to watch literally anything else.

lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
https://twitter.com/DavidDeathMusic/status/1689188836385910784

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/theangleradio/status/1688608100259897345

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

The secret soldiers of Benghazi

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

WWE can't possibly be stopped with Beepie on the payroll

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Pfft yea the salvation army

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

https://youtu.be/m6keZIUJBsQ

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
look out WWE, Kairi Sane, Nick Aldis, and Beepie are coming for that trios title!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Hulk Hogan, we're coming for you!!

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021

https://twitter.com/theangleradio/status/1689351832772943872

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Vandar posted:

this guy just wants to watch vanderpump

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Is Joey Karni the next Matt Koon? It does seem very much like the wrestler podcast co-hosts do seem to be the ones with the dumbest takes.

I saw the clip of Nash's podcast where they discussed Punk spraypainting the belt and Sean Oliver was seemingly super offended by him doing it and not doing any kind of shoutout to the nWo while Nash was pretty much not bothered about it.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Hoss Corncave posted:

I saw the clip of Nash's podcast where they discussed Punk spraypainting the belt and Sean Oliver was seemingly super offended by him doing it and not doing any kind of shoutout to the nWo while Nash was pretty much not bothered about it.

Sean being a pretentious dork while Nash doesn't give a poo poo perfectly suits both guys.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sean Oliver made me stop listening to Nash’s podcast because he’s terrible

He’s the third worst podcast guy after FTR Bald’s buddy and WOAT Mike Sempervive

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/slappadabro_wwe/status/1689048199850496001?s=46

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

https://twitter.com/SlappadaBRO_WWE/status/1689056237248450562

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
the only changes karrion kross causes is to the ratings (they go down)

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Vandar posted:

Some fed guy gave me poo poo recently when I pointed out that what Bloodline fans actually want is just regular-rear end TV and not wrestling, but that literally IS what they want.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
[THE BLOODLINE HOUSE set shot from traditional angle]

[ROMAN REIGNS enters]

ROMAN: OOH AHH

[loud applause from audience as laugh track plays]

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Would the Bloodline work as the libretto for an opera in the Italian verismo style?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

maruhkati posted:

Would the Bloodline work as the libretto for an opera in the Italian verismo style?

No, not unless Disturbed have started writing opera

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The formerly honest and upfront wrestling business has been disgraced by the liar Tony Con

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1689449970196152320

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
leslie might be confused. tony isn't saying it's the biggest event in sports entertainment history

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

MassRafTer posted:

The formerly honest and upfront wrestling business has been disgraced by the liar Tony Con

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1689449970196152320

It has been wild to watch Leslie become progressively more and more detached from reality.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
In a shocking development it was announced today that not every episode of WCW Monday Nitro was “the most important night in the history of our sport”

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Tony Khan you have been awarded five Pinocchios how do you respond sir

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dawgstar posted:

It has been wild to watch Leslie become progressively more and more detached from reality.

If you re-read his tweet he is the only person attached to reality here.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Dawgstar posted:

funny young poster. The wrong kind of wrestling gets popular. Stacked card, pumped full of 4 star matches, makes burner accounts and changes.-AEW derangement, many such cases!

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I just want AEW to get a huge number in Wembley to make the ICW melt down wildly

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Guillermus posted:

I just want AEW to get a huge number in Wembley to make the ICW melt down wildly

Listen Man, Tony CON bought all the tickets up himself cause he's rich. Then he realized it would look bad if they had an event with no one in the crowd. So Tony CON went out and hired actors to fill Wembley, just give AEW a little bit more time and Tony CON will be broke!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Tony is paying me Ł1000 just to attend All In, I didn't even want to go!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

Tony is paying me £1000 just to attend All In, I didn't even want to go!

Sitting in a near empty Wembley, cheering as loudly as I can, aware of the snipers trained on me

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Rarity posted:

Tony is paying me Ł1000 just to attend All In, I didn't even want to go!

In the grand scheme of this forum producing fake AEW paperwork, please make a fake check from AEW that you receive for attending All In

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

It has been pretty interesting to see how the anti-AEW crew has handled All In's success.

"They won't sell more than 10k tickets" turned to "The stadium's going to be half empty and look terrible!" to "They're just buying the tickets now, nobody's going to actually be there!" to "They haven't even announced a match yet!"

And now that matches are getting announced and tickets are still selling, it's a mix between "WWE could do this, easily, they just don't want to" and "Let's see those fans ACTUALLY show up!".

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

A Fancy Hat posted:

It has been pretty interesting to see how the anti-AEW crew has handled All In's success.

"They won't sell more than 10k tickets" turned to "The stadium's going to be half empty and look terrible!" to "They're just buying the tickets now, nobody's going to actually be there!" to "They haven't even announced a match yet!"

And now that matches are getting announced and tickets are still selling, it's a mix between "WWE could do this, easily, they just don't want to" and "Let's see those fans ACTUALLY show up!".

I'm waiting for "It's all CGI" when the footage comes out.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Vincels after All in Wembley:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It literally doesn’t matter because the first fans through the gates are gonna post “I’m inside look at me being inside!” pictures of the still mostly empty stadium and those will be the only pictures of the event that they’re willing to look at for the next couple of months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

History Comes Inside! posted:

It literally doesn’t matter because the first fans through the gates are gonna post “I’m inside look at me being inside!” pictures of the still mostly empty stadium and those will be the only pictures of the event that they’re willing to look at for the next couple of months.

It's pretty amazing how the most vocal AEW anti-stans have bought more tickets to live AEW events than I've bought to live wrestling events ever (only partially because I live in kind of a pro wrestling dead zone, I wouldn't come either).