Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

October 1st 2018, the day of the incident, was a Monday. First call the police was at 6:51pm so Grusch immediately got loaded the moment he arrived back at home. On a work night.

I'm not going to hand it to him but this is pretty relatable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

bedpan posted:

here is the other "relevant" excerpt:

note that this is all from the initial dispatch, meaning, this is what the ex-wife reported to the police, not what the police determined or what the magistrate goes on to order when the custody order is executed

it kinda reads like she's amping up the police to settle her divorce

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Winkle-Daddy posted:

ohhhh I thought you were implying he threatened his wife or something else. this is why I used the generic "suicidal statements." and yeah, she sounds real lame :/

interestingly, the line "he did not make suicidal threats," which was recorded in the comments section of the report, was not mentioned in the Intercept article

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

D-Pad posted:

Somebody post the quote about marrying an air force intelligence officer

Found it. Don't have original posters name but it's an old classic:

quote:

But you asked for thoughts, and after smoking a bowl and contemplating things, I had a thought I'd like to share with you.

Have you considered not marrying your fiancee?

I can count on one finger the number of guys that were USAF intel officers that I wouldn't line up outside the gas chambers if the fourth reich became a thing.

A few years from now, when you can't even stand to look at him without feeling a sense of extreme hatred and disappointment simultaneous to realizing that at 28 years old you spend 50% of your day thinking about becoming a divorcee, remember this advice: Run the gently caress away now.

Seriously, there is a 100% chance your fiancee is a tool and a loving nitwit. There is a 100% chance that he will be peer pressured into becoming a distilled version of fighter pilot gay bro'ness not by dudes that fly fighter jets, but other sperged out intel retard officers. He's going to start saying things like "Check, Rodge, Vector, Burner" and other associated lame as gently caress things, while also sometimes randomly wearing a flightsuit to work on Fridays despite his only flight time being the fam flight he poo poo his pants or puked his guts up during.

Also he's going to cheat on you. Oh man is he going to cheat on you. And there is a not too bad chance that it won't be with some good looking gal, but rather some dumb bitch enlisted intel girl that almost got a degree in psychology from her podunk state school before she decided she hated the taste of gargling frat sperm and dropped out and joined up to get a chance at being the hottest little twat in a windowless SCIF in Japan.

But don't worry about that breaking your heart, he'll never tell you. You'll be too busy caring for the 3-4 kids he demands you squeeze out in repayment to the base model BMW 3 series he's going to buy you when he gets to his second assignment at Tinker AFB.

When he's not deep dicking some borderline inbred dipshit Airman who's a civilian 5 and intel 12, he'll be lording over you how his job and career come first, and pray he doesn't make more money than you because that'll come up everytime you sigh audibly at the dinner table where you two will passive aggressively try to grind down each others will to live and breathe.

By this point as a captain he's going to be TDY 1-2 months a year, where he's getting half assed hand jobs from third tier strippers on excursions with the least socially inept enlisted guys in his flight-- this is probably the point where his raging alcoholism will be so clear and obvious to you that you two will start fighting every saturday before kick off when his colleges football team inevitably will take a beating. This fight won't stop until his next TDY when the sweet release of his toothless stripper infidelities and lack of home presence gives you time to bust out your big giant purple *BZZZZZ* friend whenever those walking talking pants making GBS threads machines you call children fall asleep long enough to let you deaden the nerves in your clitoris.

Soon after he'll take his third assignment, the one right before he pins on Major, and suddenly he'll be pressuring you into becoming a fundamentalist christian, and he'll delete all of his whores off of his facebook account and spend his home time posting image macros about 2nd amendment rights, and how jesus spoke english in the bible so these loving mexicans should too. At this point you two will be consigned to bi-annual loving, and only when you've drank enough cheap boxed wind to be able to stand the idea of him pounding away on you missionary style but still refusing to look you in the eyes.

This will also be the point when your oldest childs ADHD and pyromania are diagnosed, and one of your parents die. There is around a 85% chance one of you is going to be eating zoloft and klonopin out of loving pez dispensers, and waking up angry that the sweet release of death hasn't taken one of you out of this loveless hosed up marriage.

Somewhere in here the idea of swinging is going to come up casually as an almost joke when you are both in the blissful release of a nice drunken buzz, and one of you will actually be very open and interested in the idea. The other is going to wind up being an unhappy accomplice wondering why your partner wants to gently caress almost chubby guys with spray on tans, or watch the sacred hole through which your children came into this world be filled with all manner of different ethnicities of cock.

I'm late to bring this up, but sooner rather than later you're also going to screen positive for HPV, and your intel officer husband is going to take every bit of research skills he has from his job to convince you that you got it from donating blood or sitting on a toilet seat.

You didn't get it from the Red Cross or a trip to the shitter.

As it stands now though, you can walk the gently caress away and enjoy a life that I'm pretty sure would be better than the above. And you'll never have to see the inside of an officers wives meeting which is a lovecraftian hell that makes my description of your future seem like Charlie's trip through the chocolate factory

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

D-Pad posted:

Found it. Don't have original posters name but it's an old classic:

and this story didn't even get to the point that the air force intel officer got to full colonel

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
getting space STDs because your husband is a full bird colonel and got personally acquainted with "alien biologics"

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

getting space STDs because your husband is a full bird colonel and got personally acquainted with "alien biologics"

you've really got to earn that "full bird" part when you are in the UFO program

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

bedpan posted:

and this story didn't even get to the point that the air force intel officer got to full colonel

It did include the part where you have to turn evangelical before you can get past a certain rank and it was written pre-2010 I believe so that's been a thing long before the UAP stuff

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

sobbing because I can't afford the interdimensional process server

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

bedpan posted:

:smith:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

and that really is the summary. there is nothing here that is juicy or explanatory or scintillating. not an iota of the release has anything whatsoever to do with why anyone in this thread is interested in Grusch.

guy has PTSD. was drinking too much. personal life was in pieces.

according to Ken Klippenstein, this means that Grusch is a liar and made everything up

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Tbh I didn't know Ken was this kind of journalist. I thought he was mostly just an active twitter user

The first red flag.

my bony fealty posted:

Klippenstein and the Black Vault guy are both paid agents of the CIA and also pedophiles

A redundant statement.

Riot Bimbo posted:

if anyone is bored enough, someone do a 1-3 card pull for the query "summary of leap day 2020 for riot bimbo"

Edit: for clarity cause imgur compression destroyed the image
Inverted six of pentacles, the hanged, inverted justice

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Yeah I've got depression and PTSD and I've never visited any horrors upon anyone so gently caress him

Same (unless you count enduring my personality)

The Demilich has issued a correction as of 01:40 on Aug 10, 2023

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
intel post was written by shimazu from gip who I believe still posts as Lt. Col. J. Krusinski who was himself a usaf Intel guy or something

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Space Camp fuckup posted:

I’ve noticed this too, yeah. A lot of their arguments tend to be rooted in ignorance (“how come UFOs only happen in America???”) and arrogance. They’re the only ones who really understand how the world works, you know.

yeah, a well-developed inner dumb guy can take you a lot farther than centrist democrats in terms of explaining american politics but it definitely doesn't make you omniscient

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

krispykremessuck posted:

intel post was written by shimazu from gip who I believe still posts as Lt. Col. J. Krusinski who was himself a usaf Intel guy or something

Hmm I never go in GIP but it would be interesting to get a goon with that background to come in here and give his thoughts on all this

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

D-Pad posted:

Hmm I never go in GIP but it would be interesting to get a goon with that background to come in here and give his thoughts on all this

to a degree that any of them with that background would likely comment I’d guess they’d conclude it was an op or bullshit (or a combination)

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

D-Pad posted:

calling all full bird goons to dump the docs

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

krispykremessuck posted:

This is right as far as I can remember

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The Demilich posted:

The first red flag.

A redundant statement.

Edit: for clarity cause imgur compression destroyed the image
Inverted six of pentacles, the hanged, inverted justice

Same (unless you count enduring my personality)
pretty much how i reckoned it i think, curious to know how one would interpret it without context though

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
after some digging I found Ken's deleted tweet.

I found this rando's tweet that quotes Ken

https://twitter.com/taylordotbiz/status/1684239775648165902

here's the link to ken's deleted tweet

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1684236822740709379

here's an archive of it

https://web.archive.org/web/20230726183607/https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1684236822740709379

after some finagling I was able to load the deleted tweet from by twitter app cache

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
god what a loving dweeb, lmao

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

neutral milf hotel posted:

after some digging I found Ken's deleted tweet.

I found this rando's tweet that quotes Ken

https://twitter.com/taylordotbiz/status/1684239775648165902

here's the link to ken's deleted tweet

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1684236822740709379

here's an archive of it

https://web.archive.org/web/20230726183607/https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1684236822740709379

after some finagling I was able to load the deleted tweet from by twitter app cache

thanks for digging this up!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

bedpan posted:

thanks for digging this up!

np!

please share online especially on twitter

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Ken Klippenstein - is he a fed, or just a retard?

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

my bony fealty posted:

yes

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

What would someone like ken have been up to before twitter existed? Is it even possible to have that category of worm without social media or the internet? Guess he'd be a talking head on Fox or something?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

my bony fealty posted:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Rorobb posted:

really feels like the “chapo left” is just being anti disclosure because they think they’re too smart for it :shrug:

It's worth remembering that this all sounds basically ridiculous to most people, even people you like or think should be all about it

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Lmao this is the most pathetic smear campaign of all time holy poo poo

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

people don’t talk about this enough but elon musk is the definition of an op. his car company is massively in the hole at making cars but is profitable because of a wacky carbon credit law that allows Tesla, since they sell 100% EVs, to sell carbon credits to firms like GM who produce more around 20%. it’s a giant taxpayer money funnel and literally the only thing keeping Tesla afloat. he also gets bananas state and federal contracts for poo poo like loving car tunnels under California. he is entirely taxpayer funded. which means he is beholden.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

When I was in high school that would probably have convinced me to sign up for the air force

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Slavvy posted:

What would someone like ken have been up to before twitter existed? Is it even possible to have that category of worm without social media or the internet? Guess he'd be a talking head on Fox or something?

access journalist for a rage like the enquirer or a lobbyist due to family connections, I'd wager

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

neutral milf hotel posted:

np!

please share online especially on twitter

i posted it and people are already accusing me of faking it lol. and yes i posted the receipt.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Space Jam posted:

i posted it and people are already accusing me of faking it lol. and yes i posted the receipt.

:hfive:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Inspector Hound posted:

When I was in high school that would probably have convinced me to sign up for the air force

I’m gonna go talk to a FULL BIRD in the AF and tell them I solved their recruiting crisis

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

bedpan posted:

Jesus.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I guess ken and the blackvault guy are hosting some twitter voice chat

https://twitter.com/j3crow/status/1689450209057591296

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

my bony fealty posted:

one doesn't necessarily preclude the other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Yeah I've got depression and PTSD and I've never visited any horrors upon anyone so gently caress him

Same brother