Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Sedgr posted:

top secret, ufo, darpa, classified, photo

Fun mix of photos and documents from that.

Sweet, but there's a disappointing lack of cutaways. What are they hiding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

RIP Syndrome posted:

Sweet, but there's a disappointing lack of cutaways. What are they hiding?

Apparently UFOs are run by the borg :tinfoil:

quote:

detailed cutaway diagram of top secret, ufo, darpa, classified, photo, and can accommodate up to 1000 "grey" space aliens, rooms are wired for light power and ventilation, complex includes abduction planning offices, tractor beam operation rooms, bedrooms and communal rooms, secret exits to spaceship are guarded by steel doors and are booby-trapped, system of ventilation ducts brings air into the bridge and provides alternative exits, docking bays are hidden behind laser turrets and stabilizer fins, main entrance is through a 50ft tunnel wide enough for a runabout, arms an ammunition including stinger missiles are stored in armouries, fusion power is generated from a reactor, there have been reports that abductees are onboard

added "flying saucer" and "round", replacing ufo:

Hadlock fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Aug 10, 2023

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I knew it!

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

pixaal posted:

If I end the batch in CMD with control+C it always recovers to no queue, maybe reboot your computer? Restart, shutdown may cause windows to suspend instead. A1111 worked the same, though A1111 sometimes didn't release VRAM in early builds and needed a reboot or you'd have no VRAM.

I tried troubleshooting it by unzipping the original archive file to have a new install that I could run .bat file from. That didn't solve it, which led me to suspect, as some comments elsewhere were quick to point out, that clearing your browser history might have something to do with it. So I cleared my browser history for the previous week, and it still didn't solve it. So I went nuclear and reset Chrome entirely. That fixed it. :shrug:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

XYZAB posted:

I tried troubleshooting it by unzipping the original archive file to have a new install that I could run .bat file from. That didn't solve it, which led me to suspect, as some comments elsewhere were quick to point out, that clearing your browser history might have something to do with it. So I cleared my browser history for the previous week, and it still didn't solve it. So I went nuclear and reset Chrome entirely. That fixed it. :shrug:

nothing to do with your install then and everything to do with your browser cache.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

You used to be able to open developer console (ctrl + shift + J) and then right click on the refresh button to empty cache and hard reload. Doesn't seem to be working at the moment maybe I have a weird linux build

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

pixaal posted:

Who let the bear into the halls again! A spaceship is no place for a cybernetic bear
e: related doom vibe

huh I did not have cyber bear with lightsaber-biceps on my bingo card
edit: was not expecting cyber polar bear with lightsaber dick

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Can someone here better explain how the brackets system for modifying word emphasis works, as outlined here:

ComfyUI Github FAQ posted:

You can use () to change emphasis of a word or phrase like: (good code:1.2) or (bad code:0.8). The default emphasis for () is 1.1. To use () characters in your actual prompt escape them like \( or \).

You can use {day|night}, for wildcard/dynamic prompts. With this syntax "{wild|card|test}" will be randomly replaced by either "wild", "card" or "test" by the frontend every time you queue the prompt. To use {} characters in your actual prompt escape them like: \{ or \}.

Dynamic prompts also support C-style comments, like // comment or /* comment */.

So if I'm reading that correctly, every time you put something in brackets, you increase its emphasis by 10%. But instead of surrounding a word with five sets of parentheses, you can just do something like (word:1.6) and that word gets the same amount of emphasis. Contra to that, you can diminish emphasis by using any number lower than 1.

That much I am able to comprehend as I write it out.

And then if I want to use actual parentheses in my prompt, for reasons unrelated to word emphasis, I have to cancel them out with a backslash. Okay. Now who can explain what purpose exists for using parentheses in the standard way like this, by inserting them in a modified manner, when you could just put those words in the prompt as-is? Is this for coders who get super deep in the weeds and need to use those brackets in their C-style // comments? But then wouldn't those brackets already be omitted from the prompt?

Not that this is of any importance at all, I'm just curious.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

XYZAB posted:

And then if I want to use actual parentheses in my prompt, for reasons unrelated to word emphasis, I have to cancel them out with a backslash. Okay. Now who can explain what purpose exists for using parentheses in the standard way like this, by inserting them in a modified manner, when you could just put those words in the prompt as-is? Is this for coders who get super deep in the weeds and need to use those brackets in their C-style // comments? But then wouldn't those brackets already be omitted from the prompt?

Not that this is of any importance at all, I'm just curious.

the model is trained by correlating text with images, and some of the text in the training probably contains parentheses, so for some concepts putting parentheses around the right words might better evoke them

like, if there was some photographer you liked and they always tagged their images with the camera and lens information in parentheses you might better evoke their style by prompting in the same format

but the real answer is that it's best practices and it would be straight up sloppy to not be able to escape it

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

XYZAB posted:

A lot of anime models are trained with data from booru pages, which usually use tags like "Name of Character (name of show)" or "name of character (cosplay)"

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Gotcha. Thanks both of you. I was casually ignoring that these were trained with text, and that includes literally any and all sources.

Also I let the broken version of ComfyUI generate for way longer than I thought I did and it gave me even more crazy bullshit than I was expecting from that old prompt, so here's another spam dump.

Edit: What's everyone's preference anyway, [img] or [timg] tags? I hate having to tap the little thumbnail to blow it up just as much as I hate having gigantic in-your-face images destroying a thread layout, so I'm of two minds.

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Aug 10, 2023

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug
Made with a few trained XL models I grabbed on CivitAI. The prompts are mostly complete, but a couple of them needed stylistic touches to fix issues. Text was left as is.

Vacation photos of an elven Instagram influencer sunbathing on the slopes of Mount Doom.

Selfie visiting the mines of Moria.

Cookie Monster is drinking too much whiskey. (This was a 3D-styled one, Dynavision XL I think. Made muppets plasticky)

Death Metal Barbie. (Endjourney, I think)

Album cover for a Star Trek doo-wop band.

a trillion different realities folding onto each other like thin sheets of metal forming a single blade

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Wow, using curly brackets to randomize elements really spices things up.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

XYZAB posted:

Wow, using curly brackets to randomize elements really spices things up.

quote:

actress natalie portman with a clear glass head shaped like a christmas light, in a n english estate pond with breakfast cereal

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Roman posted:

longer RunwayML Gen-2 video generations are coming
they just added this to the interface, trying it now.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

:nws: Also this. :nws:

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Natalie Portman naked and petrified Pouring Hot Grits down your pants

if that prompt makes no sense you were probably born after 1990

big "Black Swan" vibes tho, especially the one with the pink shirt

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Killer robot posted:

Made with a few trained XL models I grabbed on CivitAI. The prompts are mostly complete, but a couple of them needed stylistic touches to fix issues. Text was left as is.

Vacation photos of an elven Instagram influencer sunbathing on the slopes of Mount Doom.

ma'am, you are hanging brain.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
This poo poo would've KILLED in 1990. It's like those "I Spy" books meets original Robert Williams Appetite For Destruction cover art meets underground queer fashion culture meets Salvador Dali blowing his brains out on the side of the highway.

WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE XBOX MEME KID???

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

close thread goldmine tia

——————————8<———————————

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

These really are begging for some in painting

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Havn't got SDXL working yet but i'm having some decent luck with Watercolours on the stable diffusion discord.

Here are some samples!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

Havn't got SDXL working yet but i'm having some decent luck with Watercolours on the stable diffusion discord.

Here are some samples!

waaaait a minute... where have i seen this before

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

"well go on, say it! I look like a Fisher Price Jedi not a space pirate don't I?"

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

He looks like he just finished buckling all that on and then realized he needs to take a dump

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Nicodemus Dumps posted:

He looks like he just finished buckling all that on and then realized he needs to take a dump

I've been playing with the prompt and added constipated to the negative and while there's a bunch of other stuff it suddenly snapped much clearer in earlier passes with that. This is actually the 3rd detail pass because the 4th looked overkill and off. This is much better composition.

I love the pocket hair

you know what here's the 4th pass I rejected

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Getting serious Matt Berry vibes from that face.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Getting serious Matt Berry vibes from that face.

It is AI Matt Berry

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly

thanks I hate it

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

XYZAB posted:

Edit: What's everyone's preference anyway, [img] or [timg] tags? I hate having to tap the little thumbnail to blow it up just as much as I hate having gigantic in-your-face images destroying a thread layout, so I'm of two minds.

I really prefer timg, as I like to see the wall of thumbs so I can see how the images relate to each another, and rarely want to see all of them full size.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Gromit posted:

I really prefer timg, as I like to see the wall of thumbs so I can see how the images relate to each another, and rarely want to see all of them full size.

I prefer timg for huge dumps but img for like, a few choice picks

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

pixaal posted:

It is AI Matt Berry

AI Matt Berry looks like Jack Black got in the Brundle pod with Chris Hemsworth

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Follow me down the mushroom path, it's a journey not a race.
Follow me down the mushroom path, but go at your own pace.
Follow me down the mushroom path, to find a happy place.
Follow me down the mushroom path, my spirits endless chase.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

| | | |

This is a really fun prompt! I'd like to see somebody else play with it. Probably won't give good results on anything but Bing.
intense color spots ( adjective animal roaring ) (tickertape) (glitter) (poster on canvas) (background: ufo alien abduction tractor beam engulfing) halftone

Bonus:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I wanted to see how my last prompt handled fire, explosions, and mushroom clouds. Fire and explosions seem pretty normal. Trying to get it to parse "mushroom cloud" properly was next to impossible, though. No matter, the mushrooms look rad as hell too.

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Aug 11, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Tag yourself.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Alien fashion with progressively more outrageous masks.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

my fav (not in timg set)

e: I have no idea what this is

pixaal fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Aug 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Is there a ComfyUI workflow that lets me preview what’s being generated so that I can selectively cancel images I can tell are going to be garbage ahead of time? Or maybe if it generates low quality 10-pass images that are just good enough for me to see something interesting in, is there an img2img workflow that I could use to go back and use those seed images for generating 50 more passes on in the direction it would have taken if there were 50 more passes on that initial generation?