Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

KoRMaK posted:

i want that red sauce they put on the beef and cheddars by the bucket
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup hot sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon paprika
Salt and pepper, to taste

Whisk the wets, stir in the drys, taste for adjustments, refrigerate for 30+ minutes to let those flavors get to know each other, boom, Arby's zesty red ranch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Me being both :getin:

The only bad thing about Arby's is their execution of promotional product sales, during which they only release a very small quantity of items, then sell it though a lovely site that will constantly crash from the influx of traffic and then everything will sell out to bots.

Yes I'm still mad I wasn't able to get their curly fry vodka or dice sets.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

theres a grilled cheese place near my house that has a particularly decadent sandwich called the 'Cheezus'

They also have a spicy jalapeno variant they call the 'Quesus'

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Hyperlynx posted:

Ok, but also the stuff is called "American cheese", so you've really got yourselves to blame...

E: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cheese

It's hosed up that the French live entirely on a diet of French fries. Hope someone sends help

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

How would one pronounce this word?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Tree Bucket posted:

How would one pronounce this word?

As a spanish speaker? Kesus (softer 'k' ke from kettle and sus from the amogus meme)

Edited for more accurate phonetics

Guillermus has a new favorite as of 07:54 on Aug 10, 2023

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I would have thought kay-zeus

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

I would have thought kay-zeus

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
https://www.entrepreneur.com/business-news/mcdonalds-to-launch-spinoff-restaurant-chain-called-cosmcs/456609

This has big 'Re-releasing Morbius in theatres due to meme popularity' energy, and seems equally as destined for success

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

mystes posted:

What are you talking about? In what way is it a no true scotsman argument?

I'm sure you can get those floppy sliced cheese things that actually taste alright (and that have an ingredients list of "cheese, sodium citrate, preservatives" and nothing else) but the majority of them are much more heavily processed than you suggest and don't taste anything like a cheddar or any other cheese known to man or god. You don't get to claim that only the good stuff is "American cheese".

A single meme, that once again has optional sound that adds that little somethin'

https://i.imgur.com/XNJidy8.mp4

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

mystes posted:

What are you talking about? In what way is it a no true scotsman argument?

It's not. Second time in 2 days I've seen someone invoke it incorrectly, too.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Bald Stalin posted:

I bet you're not even scottish.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Bald Stalin posted:

This is just a no "no true Scotsman argument" argument.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The Americans they subsist on a diet of plastic and lard. Very apt, and how you say?, "incapsulation" of their entire culture as a people, no?

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

it's not No True Scotsman at all, but an aussie slagging americans for their diet is just basic deflection from more important comparisons like "how loving insufferable can a deadshit get", which is gonna be far less favourable to him when you tally it all up

boofhead has a new favorite as of 09:39 on Aug 10, 2023

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

FreudianSlippers posted:

The Americans they subsist on a diet of plastic and lard. Very apt, and how you say?, "incapsulation" of their entire culture as a people, no?

Lol

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

bike tory posted:

A single meme, that once again has optional sound that adds that little somethin'

https://i.imgur.com/XNJidy8.mp4

Every "slide cop" meme makes me absolutely lose my poo poo. lol

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AGOP7pLqu0

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

OP is suggesting that the gross heavily processed crap that everyone associates with American cheese is not actually what "American cheese" is. You could literally phrase their argument as "no true 'American cheese' is like that". But sure, you seps can insist that the 51% reconstituted dairy product people eat there isn't "American cheese" if you want.

Memes

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

This is one of the best Badger shitposts and is insanely accurate

klen dool
May 7, 2007

Okay well me being wrong in some limited situations doesn't change my overall point.

I got this loving book. They are gonna bake this kitten into a sausage roll

Quid
Jul 19, 2006

bike tory posted:

OP is suggesting that the gross heavily processed crap that everyone associates with American cheese is not actually what "American cheese" is. You could literally phrase their argument as "no true 'American cheese' is like that". But sure, you seps can insist that the 51% reconstituted dairy product people eat there isn't "American cheese" if you want.

Better than what the italians are calling cheese

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Quid posted:

Better than what the italians are calling cheese

It's a wonder I like real cheese at all when I think back to childhood and how much crap cheese I ate. The cheap processed slices (though still no better option for burgers imo), Cheetos, cheese balls, the cheese powder in Kraft dinner, that Kraft parmesan shaker, whatever's in Lunchables, Cheese Whiz, that cheese packaged with crackers for kids' lunches with the little red plastic slab for spreading it...

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

It's raining 'men

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Lobok posted:

It's a wonder I like real cheese at all when I think back to childhood and how much crap cheese I ate. The cheap processed slices (though still no better option for burgers imo), Cheetos, cheese balls, the cheese powder in Kraft dinner, that Kraft parmesan shaker, whatever's in Lunchables, Cheese Whiz, that cheese packaged with crackers for kids' lunches with the little red plastic slab for spreading it...

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Absolutely correct and I cannot explain why. Those and the little Pillsbury sugar cookies, my world for a tray of those rn.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

klen dool posted:

I got this loving book. They are gonna bake this kitten into a sausage roll

That sounds like a pretty good sleep to me

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Ive been to america and everything is gross there, from the food to the politics and the circumsized penii - and i saw a lot of dongs when i was there, an almost unfathomable amount of cock

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Too true.

Also I get the sense from this tweet X-post that he just broke up with his girlfriend and she left only 45 minutes ago. Starting off that phase before the Forever Alone despair kicks in where you try to do everything you think you couldn't before. "Uh oh! Having a beer with dinner... and still in my underwear! This really demonstrates my lack of ambition, Jessica" he says to his empty apartment.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Collapsing Farts posted:

Ive been to america and everything is gross there, from the food to the politics and the circumsized penii - and i saw a lot of dongs when i was there, an almost unfathomable amount of cock

Ahh business trip i see

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Collapsing Farts posted:

i saw a lot of dongs when i was there, an almost unfathomable amount of cock

Can confirm this

please call me if you’re back in town

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

[Kissinger standing at the claw machine screaming "IS FEINSTEIN EVEN IN THIS THING?!"]

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
good job carl!!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

hawowanlawow posted:

I'm a muenster guy myself

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Carl made sure to crush terry the dumb shark with the bass rig

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

That’s a kick rear end rig, Carl. Good job.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Carl you're loving killing it bud, keep it up.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Great job, Carl!

Please keep the music playing down after 10 pm. I have to be up early in the mornings. Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

boofhead posted:

it's not No True Scotsman at all, but an aussie slagging americans for their diet is just basic deflection from more important comparisons like "how loving insufferable can a deadshit get", which is gonna be far less favourable to him when you tally it all up

fairy bread..... lol