Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I thought that was his cousin.
I think he said it was one of his college bros in the "apology" statement he released

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Mind_Taker posted:

lauren boebert's gun themed restaurant giving everyone food poisoning and bloody diarrhea

I had to look this one up I must have missed it when it happened and yeah

completely rotten country

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
Boebert marrying the guy who flashed her in a bowling alley while she was underage, then claiming everyone else is a groomer.

Fake edit: looks like they got divorced back in May.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

lol this was somehow a pro-Hillary piece of campaign merch

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

She stayed married to Bill, which is a lol all by itself

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I had to look this one up I must have missed it when it happened and yeah

completely rotten country

Hmm in theory I'm in favor of arming service workers

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

StashAugustine posted:

Hmm in theory I'm in favor of arming service workers

On the one hand, sure, on the other hand it's literally a Chud-themed restaurant which makes me wonder if the server's weapon is actually loaded. But yeah on the whole it doesn't seem like a bad idea given the lovely situations they find themselves in.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Donald Trump not liking the path of a hurricane, because it might look bad his government was a shitshow at dealing with any natural disaster, using a sharpie to redraw its projected path and then trying to will it into reality

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

she started loving him again like 3 months later only after he bombed somalia

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

that pube lol

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
The hurricane thing was his response to being corrected when he said it'd hit Alabama

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/05/hurricane-dorian-sharpie-trump-1482839

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

she started loving him again like 3 months later only after he bombed somalia

I thought that was Serbia?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Feb 15

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

had to reach across the aisle to the anti-divorce contingent that went on to elect a twice divorced guy

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

paul_soccer12 posted:

Oh my God I forgot about the video of him humping his friend while sqealing like a hog

it was his cousin, and he was yelling "OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA"

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

did Vin Diesel write this

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

genericnick posted:

potato tomato

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

They're so close to calling them mystical

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

had someone at work message me in teams saying no! no! and all I could thing of was a certain teddy...

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

genericnick posted:

It was. She used a sex strike to get a country bombed. #westernfeminism

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

She thought the vaccine would enable time travel.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

don't know why but thinkin about two unrelated things: Pajama Boy and Kellyanne Conway kneeling on the couch with her phone

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Papa John had to go to rehab to stop saying the n word

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

ScrubLeague posted:

Papa John had to go to rehab to stop saying the n word

The updates from the recently fired papa john where he had eaten 30 pizzas "to make his body powerful"

E:
Ever since, Schnatter has been on a revenge tour of sorts, which included a bleary-eyed interview with Kentucky’s WDRB News this week where he claims that he was set up, and that his enemies used “the black community and race to steal the company.” He also revealed that in the last 30 days, he’s had 40 pizzas and has come to conclusion that the pizza at Papa John’s just isn’t good anymore. He ends the whole thing by threatening that “the day of reckoning” will come for Papa John’s. Scary.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEGAyKfiGig

He was so wet! Why was he so wet? How come no one mentioned how wet he was? Why does he sound like a school shooter making ominous threats? We may never have the answer to these questions.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Koishi Komeiji posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEGAyKfiGig

He was so wet! Why was he so wet? How come no one mentioned how wet he was? Why does he sound like a school shooter making ominous threats? We may never have the answer to these questions.

"Stay tuned. Stay tuned." he said smugly. Then nothing ever happened lol

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Spergin Morlock posted:

"Stay tuned. Stay tuned." he said smugly. Then nothing ever happened lol

uh, covid?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

One More Fat Nerd posted:

She thought the vaccine would enable time travel.

half a pinnochio: p sure she thought liberals were going to use time travel, which was unrelated to the vaccine except possibly via 5g

but yea the time travel itself was because she heard some apple store employees talk about the "time machine" backup solution. shes got that same literal-minded stupidity that had trump talking about invisible stealth fighters

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

also, watching marc maron's special "end games fun" that came out like winter 2020

quote:

I don’t even know if he’s gonna leave if he gets voted out. What if he doesn’t loving leave? I know most of you have thought that because now it could happen because we don’t know how government really works anymore. We used to think there was rules and stuff, but clearly none that weren’t bendable or completely eradicate-able. Is that a word?

yea lol

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど
How is the Hispanic Millennial demographic growing?

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Carthag Tuek posted:

also, watching marc maron's special "end games fun" that came out like winter 2020

yea lol

Libs the entire time said he wouldn't leave if he lost and even before his election they said he wouldn't concede once he lost the election (LMAO). They even asked him in a debate if he would and he said something like "I'll accept the results of the election if I win".

Part of me wonders how much of Jan 6 happened just because libs willed it into existence The Secret-style.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
the 24 hour full turnaround between libs screaming at trump/republicans to "gracefully accept the election results" followed by hysterical shrieking about legitimacy/electoral college/whatever circa 11/9/2016

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Pitch posted:

How is the Hispanic Millennial demographic growing?

Issues

US Hispanics have been underrepresented and marginalized in education, finance and civic representation, while being the fastest growing demographic in the US, in the last 40 years

1. The Latino share of eligible voters is growing Latinos will make up 13 percent of all eligible voters in 2016, a 2 percent increase from 2012 higher in some states. In Florida, for example, the share of eligible voters who are Latino will increase from 17.1 percent in 2012 to 20.2 percent in 2016. And in Nevada, the increase is from15.9% to 18.8%.
  2. Hispanic voter turnout is low—compared to other groups. Hispanic voter turnout in 2012 was 48% compared with 64.1% for non-Hispanic whites and 66.2% for blacks.
  3. A total of 800,000 Latinos turn 18 each year—one every 30 seconds (or more than 66,000 individuals per month). Ninety-three percent of Latino children are U.S.-born citizens and will be eligible to vote when they reach age 18. As of 2014, one in four children in the United States—17.6 million total—were Latino.
  4. As of 2013, 3.9 million lawful permanent residents were eligible to become citizens but had not naturalized. They come from Latin American countries, with more than 2.7 million from Mexico. Horrified by the anti-Hispanic messages coming from Trump, Cruz and others, they are applying for citizenship in record numbers.
  5. Hispanic voters are voting for Democrats in ever-increasing margins (% voting for D minus % voting for R). The margins were 18% in 2004, 36% in 2008 and 44% in 2012

These five facts suggest that increasing Hispanic turnout could—and likely would—lead to the election of many more Democrats.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I know it wasn't long ago but just remembered the liberal-celebrated muslim-majority city council in Michigan going full anti-gay

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006